Hello ladies ;)

deathbunny
deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
stonekiss.png

Recently discovered this emote while fiddling around. I hope there will be more of em...
Post edited by deathbunny on

cz47.gif
Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]

Comments

• stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hahah CUTE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • acryllis
    acryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    loool one of my friends gave me one of those scrolls.. i was expecting a lame emote but it turned out to be that.

I'm sure that as the game expands there will be many many more of these, especially considering the size of the actions window.
    Aflac
  • stacyraven
    edited December 2010
    Where can I get the emotes? Or do we get some automatically with each character? I really love emotes as they give a little bit more of a dimension to the game play. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • florapika
    florapika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    There's a chance to get emotions from the daily Perfume-Quest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LOL, stone cold kiss ;-P
  • acryllis
    edited December 2010
    stacyraven wrote: »
    Where can I get the emotes? Or do we get some automatically with each character? I really love emotes as they give a little bit more of a dimension to the game play. ^_^

If you mean the emotes like those random beer things, then I'm not sure really. I don't know if they are all implemented yet, or if they are random rewards through the perfumer quest. I only know about some of the emotes because I played in the chinese version and the one for kissing was absolutely HORRID! It was quite ugly to look at.

If you mean actions like this one, again not 100% sure, but I think you can get the kissing one at least from the perfumer quest as a random reward. For these I don't know if they are all in the game yet either.
    Aflac
  • stacyraven
    edited December 2010
    acryllis wrote: »
    If you mean the emotes like those random beer things, then I'm not sure really. I don't know if they are all implemented yet, or if they are random rewards through the perfumer quest. I only know about some of the emotes because I played in the chinese version and the one for kissing was absolutely HORRID! It was quite ugly to look at.

If you mean actions like this one, again not 100% sure, but I think you can get the kissing one at least from the perfumer quest as a random reward. For these I don't know if they are all in the game yet either.

I guess I'll have to keep doing the perfumer quest and hope to get it. It's too bad too, I really hate that quest. Sucks standing around yelling "Can I get a man for the perfumer quest?". lol Makes me feel like some psycho woman desperate for a shag. heh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acryllis
    edited December 2010
    stacyraven wrote: »
    I guess I'll have to keep doing the perfumer quest and hope to get it. It's too bad too, I really hate that quest. Sucks standing around yelling "Can I get a man for the perfumer quest?". lol Makes me feel like some psycho woman desperate for a shag. heh

Well I'm not too sure about how many you can actually get through that quest. The only reason I have the kiss action is because of a friend. I also think she said that she got an action for reaching a certain level of socialite or something.

Maybe you should get a guild (I'm just assuming you aren't in one right now). You can often get help for these things, as other people might also need them too.
    Aflac
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ah, so that's how I got it...

I also noticed that I had a "yell" action on my Bard but didn't seem it did anything...

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • acryllis
    edited January 2011
    deathbunny wrote: »
    Ah, so that's how I got it...

I also noticed that I had a "yell" action on my Bard but didn't seem it did anything...

Ya thats the one, she got yell for being certain level socialite.
    Aflac
  • chaosheart27
    chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So far I've only encountered three emotes. Kiss you get randomly through perfumer, provoke which you get from a random chance doing henrys (it shows up as a provoker face you have to bring to Charlie in the tavern) and yell which doesn't do anything for me either >.>

I'm curious how we get more and also how we get access to intimate in the embracing menu and multi-mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • acryllis
    edited January 2011
    I'm curious how we get more and also how we get access to intimate in the embracing menu and multi-mount.

Im assuming that those are either level restricted (for whatever reason), aren't implemented in our version of the game yet, or are restricted to married couples only.

I suppose if they introduce marriage when they introduce cashshop in the next phase (i think it's the next phase), I'll have to test that out.
    Aflac
  • acidik
    acidik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    All I have is taunt. >:| graoaooblllele groooabable

f3grxd.png

Someone should make a list of available actions/and ways to get them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Akuubie ✌(o ‿ ~)
  • anime2day
    anime2day Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    While searching for emotes more. I can across a site that told more.

I tried to delete this post but it wouldn't let me:/

So read about emotes below. Thanks
  • anime2day
    anime2day Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Quest-gained Social Actions

Encourage

It's the first Social Action you get in game. Encourage is gained with first Rio's Gift, upon reaching level 20 and gaining Socialite job.

Taunt

Quest to obtain it is triggered by an item you can randomly obtain while finishing Henries Life in Freedom Harbor dailies. Showing the item, Provoker's Face, to Charlie and listening to one of his stories results in learning the Social Action Taunt.

The Provoker's Face cannot be auctioned or put into personal shop, however it can be traded directly to another player.

Yell

Yell is second reward from Rio's Gift, when it appears after reaching level 3 Socialite.

Defend

This Social Action can be gained in 2 ways. One of which is Pierre Dannika's quest Learn Social Action Defense

Dance

Much like Defend, Social Action: Dance can be gained through a quest from Pierre Dannika. To pick up the quest character must be at least level 5 Socialite.

he other way of obtaining it is learning from other player - also through quest. Though result of the quest is a scroll - it's bound and cannot be traded, so it cannot be bought from other players like regular Action Scrolls.

[B]Action Scrolls [/B]

These Scrolls can be obtained from quests, and then learned, traded or sold in Auction or Personal Shop.

Right-clicking the Scroll results in learning the Social Action.

Three of the Scrolls are random rewards in Perfumer quest:
    ■ Kiss
    ■ Pose
    ■ Grieve

The fourth scroll, Defend, can be made by a person who previously learned Defend skill from Kazmer or a Scroll gained from other player through quest Imitation: Defend.

Anthology

Some action can be also obtained after collecting a whole Book from Anthology sets.

First completed Book will grant Laugh Social Action.

Embrace

Embracing is a social action each character can use from the very begining of the game. Command for Embrace can be accessed from the menu after right-clicking another character's portrait - under Social option.
    Each two races have a specific look for their embrace.

I found this on another site and wanted to share it :D