test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tanking/General Guide for Arena of Souls (AoS)

ihazcookiesihazcookies Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Protector Discussion
I made a guide for Arena, and posted it on the official forums, thought I would post it here to have the info here. So for all you new lvl 40's, check it out so your ready to go. Let me know what you think/What I missed.

This guide will focus on the tanking strategy for clearing the arena of souls instance. It will also give general tips and know how on how to beat the instance. This guide also assumes the tank is a protector, which is also highly recommended. It is also recommended that you have a warrior along to off tank.

The Arena of Souls is a level 40 gear instance. It is different then the other dungeons currently available because instead of navigating an area and killing monsters and bosses along the way, you stay stationary while the monsters come to you. The arena is just that, it's an arena, sort of like the Colosseum. There are nine rounds of monsters and bosses that will spawn, each round harder then the last.

When you first enter AoS, you will see this.

20101228015632.th.png

What you want to do first is talk to Dillipoli, he will give you options on how many rounds you think you will finish. If you know you can finish the instance, or think you can, choose the last option. Whatever option you choose, you will then receive a quest that is completed when you finish the round you chose. The quest gives good xp and soul gold, so make sure you take one that you know you can complete.

Also up here is Rogge, who can fully restore your HP/MP once every 5 minutes. He is useful for when you die, you can get him to heal you and get right back into the fight.

This is your battlefield.
20101228015656.th.png

The instance will begin when everyone in your squad jumps down and is in the arena. The two doors on the south side will then be blocked off, and the first wave will spawn. It is important to remember to do all your buffing before you jump down, or you won't have a chance to. The way you want to set it up is you as the tank should be closest to the doors with the rest of your squad behind you. Make sure your team understands this before starting. When the mobs spawn, they will come out of the doors in front of you. Since you will be closest, they will auto aggro you first. Don't move from where you are though, let the mobs run to you, and once they are in range, use earth rift to aggro them, and then the rest of your team can attack. Make sure your team knows not to attack until you do, as it makes things harder then they should be. Also, between rounds, it is important you recover your HP/MP and re buff as fast as possible, as the next round will be spawning soon, and won't wait for you.

Round 1 - Duelists

20101228015853.th.png

Number of Monsters - 4. 2 from the left door, and 2 from the right door.

Strategy: The first round is simple, treat them like regular mobs, and simply focus fire on each one of them until they fall. The duelists are ranged mobs.

Round 2 - Hobgoblin Gladiators

20101228020013.th.png

Strategy: These are the same as the first round, except they are slightly stronger and melee. Aggro them all close to you, and let your group use their AoEs to finish them faster.

Round 3 - Elite Soldiers

20101229133544.th.png

Strategy: Once again these are just upgraded versions of the last round, bring them close and aoe.

Round 4 - Saron the Centaur Warrior and Centaur Duelists

20101228020249.th.png

Number of Monsters - 4. 2 Centaur Duelists from the left door, Saron and a Duelist from the right door.

Strategy 1: Once you AoE and aggro them all, you attack Saron, while the rest of your group focus fires each of the Duelists. Make sure to keep your guardian mode stacked at 3 always, and that you never lose it. This goes for all rounds. Once the Duelists are all dead, focus fire on Saron. You should hold aggro on all of the mobs the rest of your group is not attacking. AoE when you can and taunt if needed.

Strategy 2: Once you aggro them, ignore the duelists and have your squad focus fire on Saron. You need to keep aggro on all mobs, use hard smash/taunt/mass taunt if needed. Sometimes the Duelists will auto change target, even if you still have aggro on them. They will walk away towards someone else, but they will come back. Keep your guardian mode stacked at 3, and once Saron is dead, focus fire on each of the remaining duelists until they fall.

Round 5 - Hungry Yale and Whiny Gray

20101228020433.th.png

Number of Monsters - 2. Hungry Yale from the left door, Whiny Gray from the right door.

Strategy: Before the monsters spawn, confirm which one you will kill first with your group, it doesn't matter which one you pick, as long as you all attack the same one. Once you aggro them with AoE, focus fire on the one you picked. Keep your guardian state stacked at 3, and make sure to hold aggro on both of them. You will need to throw a hard smash or a taunt once in a while at the one your not attacking so it won't aggro on your healer. Once the first one goes down, just focus fire the other until there both down.

Round 6 - Barbaric Fighters

20101228020607.th.png

20101229130141.th.png

Number of Monsters - 2. 1 Fighter from the left door, 1 Fighter from the right door.

Strategy 1: This is where it starts to get hard. this is where I start using my recovery aura, so if you haven't been, start using it now. How you handle these bosses will depend on your stats. If you have high enough HP/Def, you will tank both of them at once. Once again, make sure you confirm with your group which one you will attack first, and then AoE aggro them, and build your 3 stacks of guardian state. Focus fire on 1 of them and make sure you hold aggro on the other. Once one of them reaches half health, both of them will transform into werewolves. This is where it gets difficult, it is basically a berserk state where they do high damage and have a high chance to crit. The problem you will run into is when they both crit, they will do massive damage and almost kill you. You need to be ready for this, and have rocky protection on hand. Once your hp gets low, use it. During rocky protection, you should be able to get to full health, and be able to finish one of them off. Once you kill one, focus fire on the other until it goes down. Once you kill one, the other one will occasionally stun you, and switch targets for one attack, and then come back to you, there is nothing you can do about it, but make sure to hold aggro otherwise.

Strategy 2: If you don't have the HP/Def needed to handle the double crit (I would recommended at least 12k HP), you will need to tank 1 of them, while a warrior tanks the other. Pick which ones you will attack first, and have your group focus fire on the one the warrior is attacking, while you tank the other. Keep your 3 stacks of guardian state and be ready with rocky protection. Once the first one falls, just focus fire the other until it falls.

Round 7 - Scarlet Hammer

20101228020839.th.png

Number of Monsters - 1. Scarlet comes out of the left door.

Strategy: This boss is pretty simple, the only danger it posses is it's frontal AoE. So, make sure you attack it first, aggro it, and then turn it around by running towards the door it came out of until Scarlet is facing the door. Then just tank it like normal. Keep aggro and keep your 3 stacks of guardian state, and make sure it stays facing the door. Also, make sure the rest of your party knows to stay behind it. It should go down pretty easily.

Round 8 - Lycil Moonlight

20101228021135.th.png

Number of Monsters - 1. Lycil will come out of the right door.

Strategy: This boss will give you some problems, it is definitely not easy. You need to have an aoe class in your party for this one. When Lycil first comes out, aggro it and start to build your counter strike and fury. After a little bit, Lycil will spawn a group of adds. these adds are different from normal mobs, as in they aggro very hard on heals. You need to tell your priest to try to heal as little as possible. As soon as they spawn, use earth rift, they will aggro on you. But, as soon as your priest heals, which it will have to, the mobs will change aggro to the priest. When this happens, you have a few different ways you can handle it. If you are marble, you should use your mass taunt here. This will pull the mobs back to you for 8 sec. Once this is gone though, they will leave you again. This is where your aoe class comes into play. They will have to use their aoe to aggro the adds and then kite them. Other possibilities are bards using their mass sleep, and vamps using their feast. Make sure that this person knows what to do and is ready to kite/pot. When ever you can though, try to aggro the mobs back, or aggro the new mobs that spawn with earth rift/mass taunt. Your best option here though is if you are lucky to have multiple aoe capable members in your party. If you have two strong aoe classes, you can have them simply go all out on the adds, aoeing them until they die.
Round 9 - Bobouruk, Alatas, and Moroda

20101228021540.th.png

Number of Monsters - 3. Moroda will come out of the left door, Bobouruk and Alatas will come out of the right door.

Strategy 1: These three are easily the hardest and most annoying bosses in the instance. Bobo is a goblin mage, who can transform people, making them unable to attack or move for 10 sec, Alatas is a elf archer who can heal, and Moroda is a mele dwarf who can chain stun. The main idea for these three is to split them up. This will once again require the need of an off tank, preferably a warrior. The first strategy to split them up is to have the off tank start out by aggroing Moroda, and keeping him aggroed and away from the rest of the group. The off tank will be stunned more then they aren't. While they deal with Moroda, it is up to you to aggro the other two, who will both come out of the right door. Once you do this, your group needs to focus fire on Bobouruk. You need to make sure to keep your 3 stacks of guardian state, and don't be stingy with your pots. Also, make sure your ready to use rocky protection if needed. Use it as soon as you think you need it, because if you die, it is very likely your group will wipe as well. Your job is to make sure you keep aggro on both Bobo and Alatas, which can be difficult if you get transformed. Once your group manages to kill Bobo, you then need to switch targets. As soon as you see Bobo go down, you need to take aggro from the off tank over Moroda. Your group then needs to focus fire on Moroda while you hold aggro on the two remaining bosses. Make sure to use your AoE/taunt/mass taunt as much as needed to keep aggro, while keeping your guardian state at 3 stacks. Eventually, Moroda will fall as well, then simply focus fire Alatas until she dies as well.

Strategy 2: This would be the strategy I would suggest to use. What your going to want to do is still split the 3, but, you are going to want to go to the right and take Bobo and the archer. The rest of your party will then go and kill moroda. To kill Moroda, have the rest of them surround him and spread out as much as possible. This will cause moroda to constantly bounce around between them as he switches aggro, spending more time running then attacking and stunning. What you are going to want to do with Bobo and the archer, is first of all, keep them as far away from the rest of your party as possible, but stay close enough so that your priest can still heal everyone in your party with minimal movement. Your going to want to try to switch your attacks between the two to try and keep aggro on them, but you need to save your earth rift and watch your chat. From time to time, moroda will shout out for the others to attack a certain target, when he does this, you will probably lose aggro on at least bobo or the archer. This is why you want to keep them far away, so when they do switch aggro, they will have to start running away from you. This is why you saved earth rift. Just use earth rift before they get to their target, and they will switch aggro back to you. Once your party has killed moroda, its easy sailing. Have your party focus bobo next while you throw out earth rifts to keep the archer aggroed as well. Once bobo is down move on to the archer.

After you have finished all rounds, a treasure chest will appear along with a trackstone. Attack the chest to receive your final drops, and then you can teleport out of the instance with the trackstone.

Random Bosses

There are two rounds that will happen randomly during your arena run. They can happen at any time, and might not even happen at all, but tend to happen after round 5 up to before round 9.

Crazy Gamblers

20101229130342.th.png

Number of Monsters - 8. 4 will come from the left door, 4 from the right door.

Strategy: The gamblers are easy to kill, just AoE and focus fire until they all fall.

Storm Titanosaurus (Dragon)

20101229165829.th.png

Number of Monsters - 1. The dragon will fall from the sky. There is a bug where you won't see him unless you look up. So if people in your party start randomly taking damage between a round, look up.

Strategy: The dragon will root you. You need to tell your group to stand behind the dragon, just as with Scarlet. As soon as you see him, taunt and attack to pull aggro, and if you can turn him around from your group if you haven't been rooted yet. He is mostly simple. Keep your guardian state at 3 stacks, and keep aggro. The one different thing about this boss is that once in a while he will drop his target, and pick up a new one. I think he resets his aggro, but I'm not sure. Either way, no matter what you do, he will stop attacking you and attack someone else. This is simple to get around, just save your taunt, and as soon as you see him start to attack someone that is not you, taunt him, and he will return to you. If your fast enough, he won't even get an attack in on the other person. Other wise just focus fire until he goes down. The dragon is the only boss in the instance with special loot, as he has the chance to drop Lvl 2 soul crystals.

This is all that I have. Please give constructive criticism, and state and changes or different strategies there are. Remember, this is all from personal experience, and all the strategies I listed have been used successfully for me in the past. I still need some photos/get better ones, so if you have any you want to let me use, it will be appreciated.
Post edited by ihazcookies on
BobZeConqueror
Wicked

Comments

• deathbunnydeathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nice guide, stickied and added to guide index.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • chaosheart27chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Very nice guide! I was praying someone would come out with one of these as we have not yet ventured into AoS and was wondering how things would go =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*

My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • ziliardziliard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Do you mind listing some of the important talents required for this. Would a outer crust tank be able to tank just as well?
  • pizzblackpizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not just any type protector...

A marble protector. =/

Diamond....just smells like fail tank IMO...

Marble protectors will always have Mass Taunt.
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

There once was a BlackCard...~
  • ihazcookiesihazcookies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Diamond protectors can tank this. If you do it right, mass taunt doesn't even need to be used. I usually don't use it. People tend to think that mass taunt makes marble's able to tank, but mass taunt has a 2 min cool down, and you can't come close to relying on it to tank. Mass taunt is a fall back skill for when you just need to aggro everything now.
    BobZeConqueror
    Wicked
  • pizzblackpizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Diamond protectors can tank this. If you do it right, mass taunt doesn't even need to be used. I usually don't use it. People tend to think that mass taunt makes marble's able to tank, but mass taunt has a 2 min cool down, and you can't come close to relying on it to tank. Mass taunt is a fall back skill for when you just need to aggro everything now.

I admit, I'm marble and I dont use mass taunt much at all, but definitely needed for certain

situations. Otherwise gaining max fury+Earth's Rift should take care of aggro easy.

Boss resets, mob spam (Lycil...), being out-dps-ed, would be why I'd choose mass taunt but

those dont happen that often, except the boss reseting...
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

There once was a BlackCard...~
  • acryllisacryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Great guide. I will definitely be referring to this in the future when I plan to do my first AoS run.

Sort of makes me want to roll Marble tree for some reason :x
    Aflac
  • redpill123redpill123 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    thanks man, that was an awesome guide, 5 more levels till i can try it out
  • theonethatistheonethatis Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [Round 8 - Lycil Moonlight

Bob you forget to mention one thing.

Priest shouldn't use Divine Light to heal at round 8. That heal will pull away the mobs' aggro from protector to priest.
    you can still try it at Lv50, i am sure the priest will still pull away the aggro :/
  • puredesirepuredesire Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    nice guide :) will be bookmarking this
    [SIGPIC]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n533/Crazykamesha1234/Jazmine-1.png[/SIGPIC]

IGN: ♥TeddyBear♥ - Female Protector

Guild: End
  • OniMalkav - EyrdaOniMalkav - Eyrda Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Noticed something on Naga boss (8th)

While doing AoS with Mage (I am Burst MM he is Fire) we noticed is faaaaar more easier if every1 who can AoE's at boss, AoS hit mobs too and quickly kill them, though this works only if you got heavy AoE power but more simple solution and priest can keep healing full power.
  • miller0000miller0000 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Awesome guide good job! I was lucky enough to be taught in game but perhaps some people will do some research so they do not just jump right in!
  • BobZeConqueror - EyrdaBobZeConqueror - Eyrda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Alright, for the most part, the guide is still accurate. But, since it was written, the instance has changed slightly, mostly with the last two rounds. I will see if I can try to find some time to update it between leveling and guild duties, but until then you will have to watch out on the last two rounds.
  • Rafe - Storm LegionRafe - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for the heads up on the last 2 rounds. Appreciate the work you did on this guide Bob, it helped heaps in CB and is still a help for new players. Thanks!!
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Really insightful guide but i would like to see this re-formatted and organized with every Role in mind, perhaps someone else could take this and apply it to a much larger and in-depth guild.

Wouldn't mind seeing this particular instance be given the video guide treatment.

• ItankUspan - LionheartItankUspan - Lionheart Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok, we been clearing this consistently since lvl41 and would like to add a few more things to the guide.

On Round8 - Naga Chick.
    She doesnt do a great load of damage so healers (Priest/Bard) will have to do a bit of running around cos the Prot aoe cooldown is not always up before mobs spawn. Even then its touch and go cos aggro is very sensitive.
    Now that we are lvl 45+, our bard and priest dont even bother running :D they just outheal it.

On Round9 - Bobo/Moru/Atlas.
    If you decide to offtank Moru, the offtank will need to pay attention ... when Moru yells "blah blah scumbags for attacking his friends" Moru will lose all current aggro and runs off. The offtank will need to hit/attack him to regain aggro and continue the kiting.
    We have even offtank Moru with Vamp since the Vamp can range, staying away from his stuns and can also bat/heal to get out of trouble.
    Always have pets out on the last round since they can be target for Bobo sheep spell.
    Never talk to Rogge or is it Rogee for hp/mp regain when you die on last round cos that will reset the bosses.

Other then that, AoS is quite simple. We clear it 5runs a day with usually no deaths.
  • BobZeConqueror - EyrdaBobZeConqueror - Eyrda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Updated the 8th and 9th round to compensate for changes made since the guide was written.
  • Depraved - EyrdaDepraved - Eyrda Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    bob why u have 2 accounts?=O

btw on 8th round warrior can tank boss and prot just focuses on agroing minions while 1 or 2 aoe **** kill em
  • Rockbridge - Storm LegionRockbridge - Storm Legion Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No matter how you look at this instance, Rounds 1 to 7 are pretty easy, with the possible exception of Round 6 where tanking both werewolves can get nasty.

Here's some insight from my experiences:

Round 8:
    Don't bother trying to get someone to kite those adds, you really have to have DPS AoE to kill them or she will keep spawning more and eventually after about 10 adds you're screwed. They don't hold aggro for **** and so will start running everywhere if you try to kite them.

The key here is to save that earth rift until its absolutely necessary such as when the adds first spawn. Otherwise tab target and make sure you keep an eye on the archer adds and who they are targeting. The Rift will slow down the melee ones enough so that you should have time to pick them up before they reach the AoE DD or the Priest.

If you have an off-tank, then by all means let them take care of the boss, otherwise you'll have to do some more aggro management with all of them.

I feel this is the most difficult round from the tank's perspective.

Round 9:
    This is the most difficult round from the entire party's perspective.

I highly recommend killing Bobo first and have someone else try to hold Moroda and kite him as much as possible. Its doesn't matter if you get a squishy class for Moroda (we had a mage kite him once) as he will likely stun lock and continuously switch targets so just tell the kiter to keep hitting him and running away.

Atalas is the easier to hold aggro wise but keep a watch on both her and Bobo as they will sometimes reset aggro for no apparent reason. DO NOT lose aggro on Atalas at all costs as she will demolish your party. Keep a hold of Bobo and have all other focus fire on him. He has the least HP and Def (I think).

Kill Atalas second as those heals of hers plus Moroda's high defense make it difficult to take him down. Not that it matters as much at this point since once you've manage to kill one of them your somewhat home free but Atalas tends to go down quicker.

When everyone is on Moroda at the last he seems to get flustered and doesn't stun and change targets as much.

Dragon:
    My only tip here, don't be stingy about HP pots, this guy can crit for over 5k and so you don't want your health dropping much below half for a long period of time.
    <Honey Badger>
    Cause I don't care.
  • ItankUspan - LionheartItankUspan - Lionheart Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Atalas is the easier to hold aggro wise but keep a watch on both her and Bobo as they will sometimes reset aggro for no apparent reason.

Bobo will reset aggro when he yells "you are all scums for attacking his friends"

Atalas will attack whoever/whenever Bobo yells for her to kill. Watch for it, it will say something along these lines "kill the female or male first, that *class* person. As soon as he yells that, Atalas will proceed to attack that person/class. A simple taunt/aoe attack will get her attention back to you. Bobo will only yells that if he's close enough to Atalas so if hes being kite far away enough, Atalas will never reset her aggro/change target.
    Round 8:
    Don't bother trying to get someone to kite those adds, you really have to have DPS AoE to kill them or she will keep spawning more and eventually after about 10 adds you're screwed. They don't hold aggro for **** and so will start running everywhere if you try to kite them.

The key here is to save that earth rift until its absolutely necessary such as when the adds first spawn. Otherwise tab target and make sure you keep an eye on the archer adds and who they are targeting. The Rift will slow down the melee ones enough so that you should have time to pick them up before they reach the AoE DD or the Priest.

If you have an off-tank, then by all means let them take care of the boss, otherwise you'll have to do some more aggro management with all of them.

I feel this is the most difficult round from the tank's perspective.

No need to kill off the adds, they will die in their own time.
    By the time the 4th wave of adds come, the first waves dies off. Depending on your dps, we find it simplier to nuke the queen and i just timed my aoe taunt, bard sleep cd and earth rifts a bit.
    And its not kiting the adds, its about the healer/s knowing to run away when adds comes and hit them in the face. The bad one just stand there and tank (unless of course you are high level enough to) the good one runs around the tank and not to far off so his aoe will peel them off.
    Like i say before, our healers used to have a marathon on r8 now they just stand there knowing my aoe will peel the adds of them and outheal through it. Healers have never die on r8 for us (except when Eri/our priest was drunk literally and decided to tank all the adds for fun, even then we did not wipe)
  • Rockbridge - Storm LegionRockbridge - Storm Legion Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well for us it just seems easier with heavy AoE dps since we don't always have a bard to sleep them or back up heal available. Two good AoE classes will just demolish them and make my job that much easier. We've got some excellent burst MM's in our guild, one of which can even tank pretty well (he tanked Scarlet after I dc'ed yesterday at the start of round 7).
    <Honey Badger>
    Cause I don't care.
  • WarGod - Storm LegionWarGod - Storm Legion Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    For the last round its rather easy and doesn't need a good offtank even. all we do is i keep bobo and alatas together tankin both while others finish off moro. a sin or vamp can work as offtank. then kill bobo as it annoys with its transform and take alatas last and that's it. also if u can keep alatas far from moro she won't run to heal.
  • Hurhur - LionheartHurhur - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Great guide, helped me alot.
  • Saxum - EyrdaSaxum - Eyrda Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The dragon is the only boss in the instance with special loot, as he has the chance to drop Lvl 2 soul crystals.QUOTE]

So does the dragon drop a soul, drop the item on the ground or do u roll for it im confused
    66 not 38
  • mcdudefacemcdudeface Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    "Also up here is Rogge, who can fully restore your HP/MP once every 5 minutes. He is useful for when you die, you can get him to heal you and get right back into the fight."

Rogge nicely heals all the mobs in the arena as well if you use it for heals and makes the boss turn his aggro on you. Please people do NOT use him to heal yourself if there are still mobs or bosses alive.
  • ladycarnage2ladycarnage2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ok so i ses you can get mounts fashion and stuff o_O how do you get that? :eek:
  • Vultos - IllyfueVultos - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    can't find nofhing you didn't said
  • Thordain - LionheartThordain - Lionheart Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    So does the dragon drop a soul, drop the item on the ground or do u roll for it im confused

A Soul Crystal is an item used to make offhands. These are rolled for, similar to a Recharging Star Shard.

A pet stone is an item you get from capturing the soul of a mob that released a pet soul. Similar to a Khonem or Chained Demon.
    - This space for rent. -
  • XproximaX - IllyfueXproximaX - Illyfue Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Thank you for this guide!
    I am a Priest and it has been very helpful!
    Hopefully a lot of players read this guide.
  • Vultos - IllyfueVultos - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    love it :D