Additional invitations have been sent

Comments

• angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    broken-record.jpg

Here, you'll need this to pick up your mess.

dust_broom_and_pan.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inbeforelock
    inbeforelock Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    like i said, i'm just glad they're letting real beta testers in, rather than some people who obviously want in just to play and quit after 2 days

denying it so vehemently just makes it all the more obvious that its true LOL
    lol, double kill
  • abrahamdada124
    abrahamdada124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    like i said, i'm just glad they're letting real beta testers in, rather than some people who obviously want in just to play and quit after 2 days

Define Real Beta Testers? there is no certificate to prove nothing. The intentions of man changes, "Oh i will test the game" words. whoever they let in, has done their part in testing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Reading through more of these posts, it seems like more late redeemers are getting in over early redeemers. PWE and Crab need to realize that not as many early redeemers are in the game as stated. If that were REALLY true, then the ones STILL left out would've gotten in during this round. I'm just really disappointed in the way PWE has handled this CBT all around and the fact that they're putting out misinformation is the worst part.

When something goes wrong pwe tends to look away. Remember the whole legend fiascom where we was told nothing could be done about those guys getting in since it was already in the system. Nothing happen to them the issue just got faded in the dust. Even though it is old I wonder what was stopping PWE from just banning their(the legend members) accounts?

Moving on..
    "PWE and Crab need to realize that not as many early redeemers are in the game as stated. If that were REALLY true, then the ones STILL left out would've gotten in during this round. I'm just really disappointed in the way PWE has handled this CBT all around and the fact that they're putting out misinformation is the worst part."

Agree, beta could of been handled better, the whole random selection is a fail system compared to first come first serve. Shoot even a selection for each phase by which month you redeem your key would of been better than random selection.

PWE make mistakes its just they don't like admitting it, they rather just not respond to it and act like it never happen. For them to admit/show the mistake/error happen some outsider or well known-site(s) have to come on the scene with proof.

The "real" beta testers are the ones hired by the company itself. We or rather the ones who are in are just what you called the "public". Kind of funny how the real beta testers are in and the bug report forum only got 17 pages. I believe a mod once said the forum only account for 3-10% of pwe players. Hmm wouldn't this percentage be higher if the real beta testers are in lol seem so. *facepalm* i'm arguing with someone who is thousands of miles away and could be possibly younger than me
  • inbeforelock
    edited December 2010
    Define Real Beta Testers? there is no certificate to prove nothing. The intentions of man changes, "Oh i will test the game" words. whoever they let in, has done their part in testing.

A real beta tester is someone who seeks out bugs and reports them, and tries to make the game better as a result. whats painfully obvious is some of the most passive aggressive posters (read this thread for some prime examples) clearly want in just to get experience on stuff ahead of other people, and not to test the game.

thank god they aren't let in yet, and hopefully it'l stay that way
    lol, double kill
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010

Again, I need to repeat myself as you are in complete denial yourself it seems. I actually do want to test this game, unlike you "vehemently" stating that I don't. There's SO many people in game right now who aren't testing and have actually posted on the forums how upset they are that there'll be a wipe for Phase 4. I don't care that there's a wipe and I was expecting it in the first place. You keep assuming things about me and you keep looking like an @ss. Why you keep doing that to yourself is beyond me...
    katozuma wrote: »
    When something goes wrong pwe tends to look away. Remember the whole legend fiascom where we was told nothing could be done about those guys getting in since it was already in the system. Nothing happen to them the issue just got faded in the dust. Even though it is old I wonder what was stopping PWE from just banning their(the legend members) accounts?

Moving on..
    "PWE and Crab need to realize that not as many early redeemers are in the game as stated. If that were REALLY true, then the ones STILL left out would've gotten in during this round. I'm just really disappointed in the way PWE has handled this CBT all around and the fact that they're putting out misinformation is the worst part."

Agree, beta could of been handled better, the whole random selection is a fail system compared to first come first serve. Shoot even a selection for each phase by which month you redeem your key would of been better than random selection.

PWE make mistakes its just they don't like admitting it, they rather just not respond to it and act like it never happen. For them to admit/show the mistake/error happen some outsider or well known-site(s) have to come on the scene with proof.

I do remember that whole fiasco. Should have guessed back then how this CBT was going to go just on that alone. Nobody likes to admit they've made mistakes, but the fact that PWE can't man up and do it, and rectify the whole situation is quite disappointing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inbeforelock
    edited December 2010
    Again, I need to repeat myself as you are in complete denial yourself it seems. I actually do want to test this game, unlike you "vehemently" stating that I don't. There's SO many people in game right now who aren't testing and have actually posted on the forums how upset they are that there'll be a wipe for Phase 4. I don't care that there's a wipe and I was expecting it in the first place. You keep assuming things about me and you keep looking like an @ss. Why you keep doing that to yourself is beyond me...

whoa whoa whoa, was i referring to you at all? where did I say i was talking about angelicmuse?

quite a telling reaction though, getting so defensive.....
    lol, double kill
  • abrahamdada124
    abrahamdada124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    A real beta tester is someone who seeks out bugs and reports them, and tries to make the game better as a result. whats painfully obvious is some of the most passive aggressive posters (read this thread for some prime examples) clearly want in just to get experience on stuff ahead of other people, and not to test the game.

thank god they aren't let in yet, and hopefully it'l stay that way

i didn't ask you to define a beta tester literally. You still don't prove a point, are you saying all those who heard from their friend's friend friend and signed up in Nov and are in are real beta testers?

I'm not gonna argue with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    whoa whoa whoa, was i referring to you at all? where did I say i was talking about angelicmuse?

quite a telling reaction though, getting so defensive.....

You didn't say my name, BUT you always seem to put that statement right after my own posting (at least twice). It's not hard to make the inference. Anyway, I'm done - this is such a ridiculous non-issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katozuma
    edited December 2010
    Btw me just want to play the game not actually test. I could care less for actually testing the game...admit this before will happily admit it again.

Things I would test in spite of just wanting to play it

-is it something I could continue to play month after month
    -is anyway better than pwi
    -is there any bug or glitch thats prevent me from getting the exp i suppose to get. Leveling is #1 thing :)

things I won't test
    -every feature in the game to make sure theres nothing wrong them
    -every class
    -every item
    -every quest

I would of probably done about a week or less of testing while dedicating the rest of the time to playing : )

please by all means use me for an/as an example...idc
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    Btw me just want to play the game not actually test. I could care less for actually testing the game...admit this before will happily admit it again.

Things I would test in spite of just wanting to play it

-is it something I could continue to play month after month
    -is anyway better than pwi
    -is there any bug or glitch thats prevent me from getting the exp i suppose to get. Leveling is #1 thing :)

things I won't test
    -every feature in the game to make sure theres nothing wrong them
    -every class
    -every item
    -every quest

I would of probably done about a week or less of testing while dedicating the rest of the time to playing : )

please by all means use me for an/as an example...idc

As long as you're not one of those people, posting how useless it is to level and what a waste it is, because of the upcoming wipe - I'm ok with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inbeforelock
    edited December 2010
    You didn't say my name, BUT you always seem to put that statement right after my own posting (at least twice). It's not hard to make the inference. Anyway, I'm done - this is such a ridiculous non-issue.

No. You get back here. this is an internet video game closed beta we're talking about, and I for one will not be letting it go and will continuously post how irate i am til the end of time, futily stamping my feet against the floor in a todler style temper tantrum

this isn't over, mark my words
    lol, double kill
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    No. You get back here. this is an internet video game closed beta we're talking about, and I for one will not be letting it go and will continuously post how irate i am til the end of time, futily stamping my feet against the floor in a todler style temper tantrum

this isn't over, mark my words

LOL Ok...you have every right to be upset over that issue yes - have at it. The non-issue is it being directed at me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jiedracos
    jiedracos Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the wait is over for me :) i finally can test the game...
    IGN: ?????
    Class: Warrior

Guild: Looking for a german or dutch speaking guild
  • hikarutyris
    hikarutyris Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    How do we get a hold of the GM? I honestly feel terrible for getting in when my friend who has waited months on end did not. If at all possible, can his be activated and mine deactivated?
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    How do we get a hold of the GM? I honestly feel terrible for getting in when my friend who has waited months on end did not. If at all possible, can his be activated and mine deactivated?

You could try putting in a ticket, but I don't think that'll help. Unfortunately your friend will have to wait and hopefully get into Phase 3 if not Phase 4 for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadowsbllood
    shadowsbllood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What is the beta key status supposed to say under "redeem beta keys" option for the account page? I apologize if this has been asked many times before but i don't recall seeing it anywhere else.
    Also just wondering if there has been anyone from Canada who has been able to get in yet?
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    What is the beta key status supposed to say under "redeem beta keys" option for the account page? I apologize if this has been asked many times before but i don't recall seeing it anywhere else.
    Also just wondering if there has been anyone from Canada who has been able to get in yet?

It should say "Forsaken World: Accepted"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kakat
    kakat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm from Canada and I'm not in, but I'm sure that all the Canadians posting about how they haven't gotten in is a coincidence. :o I truly hope there are some of us who got in.
  • dejja
    dejja Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    i want beta key too :S
  • godlyvil
    godlyvil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yes im in,waiting since April, it was a long wait indeed....
  • katozuma
    edited December 2010
    edited

*Screams* for joy I'm in apparently my voice being heard : )
    Leaving Negativity land off to FW........Peace
    Funny how like soon as you get in, all the anger just goes away.....most of it anyway(part of still here due to something unrelated to pwe....basically I wasted $40 dollars something that is/was completely worthless.)

Peace
  • uniquenameftw
    uniquenameftw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

But seriously, kinda getting bored with not getting to test after handing in my beta key about a week after they were first handed out :/

O well, I has other things to do so il just have to wait I guess.
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    edited

*Screams* for joy I'm in apparently my voice being heard : )
    Leaving Negativity land off to FW........Peace
    Funny how like soon as you get in, all the anger just goes away.....most of it anyway(part of still here due to something unrelated to pwe....basically I wasted $40 dollars something that is/was completely worthless.)

Peace

Gz! Wish they would do the same for me and my hubby. Have fun =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • x5fuyu
    x5fuyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i havent gotten an email or anything but under redeeming beta keys "Forsaken World: Accepted" am i accepted or not? if im not, what will it look like when i am
  • aspartam1
    aspartam1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

me n wifey got in at last ..
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    x5fuyu wrote: »
    i havent gotten an email or anything but under redeeming beta keys "Forsaken World: Accepted" am i accepted or not? if im not, what will it look like when i am

You've been accepted to wait like the rest of us for a random chance to get into Phase 3 or Phase 4 for sure. Welcome to the waiting room! =)
    aspartam1 wrote: »
    me n wifey got in at last ..

That's good - have fun =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katozuma
    edited December 2010

Thanks, hopefully there will be a contest or something soon b4 the 12th that allow more ppl to come on. Too tire to play long enough(at lvl 5 only been playing about 10mins).

Also, Apology is in order not only PWE but also to you guys and girls. Sorry for the negativity I have caused by my post before I had edited it and any other post. Since I didn't bother reading the T.o.S and didn't know I was breaking a rule, sorry it won't happen again....hopefully.

Peace I'm going to sleep now kinda tire.
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    Thanks, hopefully there will be a contest or something soon b4 the 12th that allow more ppl to come on. Too tire to play long enough(at lvl 5 only been playing about 10mins).

Also, Apology is in order not only PWE but also to you guys and girls. Sorry for the negativity I have caused by my post before I had edited it and any other post. Since I didn't bother reading the T.o.S and didn't know I was breaking a rule, sorry it won't happen again....hopefully.

Peace I'm going to sleep now kinda tire.

Hopefully more invitations will be sent out before the new year as another early gift. I personally don't participate in contests, as I don't see why I should, when I have a perfectly good beta key that can be used. Will just be waiting on Phase 3 to see if the random selection Gods smile down on my hubby and I. I never saw what you said before the edit, but you don't seem like someone who would intentionally break any ToS rules - have a good one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oulyt
    oulyt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    FINALLLY i got in wooo
This discussion has been closed.