Additional invitations have been sent

Comments

• hikarutyris
    hikarutyris Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    katozuma wrote: »
    Sadly I can't tell if you are telling the truth or just trolling. Find odd that ppl been arguing about others registering late and getting in and someone just come out of nowhere admitting registering late and getting in. Until a pic/video shown I will just believe you are just trolling

You want a screenshot of email and game? Or just game? I can't do video, it lags.
  • tracyx
    tracyx Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I STILL haven't been accepted. Do I have leprosy or something? Kooties? Girly Germs you don't want to get all over your nice clean new game? What? lol :P

JK ...I will continue to wait patiently for my turn. *deep sighs n' stuff*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lenega
    lenega Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    katozuma wrote: »
    Sadly I can't tell if you are telling the truth or just trolling. Find odd that ppl been arguing about others registering late and getting in and someone just come out of nowhere admitting registering late and getting in. Until a pic/video shown I will just believe you are just trolling

Actually, I'm one of those friends and I didn't get an invite. D}:
  • mastermage92
    mastermage92 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i think its a little bit confusing.

crabclaw said, that he it was the biggest wave of invvites.

but everybody here says that he/she did not get an email.

how many emails crabclaw sent? 5? 10?

it so stupid to wait for this game. the competition is big and when PWE did not want to lose his testers, they should be stop with this ****. (sorry but it is so)

and sorry for my bad english!
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well, I'm in.
  • tracyx
    tracyx Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i think its a little bit confusing.

crabclaw said, that he it was the biggest wave of invvites.

but everybody here says that he/she did not get an email.

how many emails crabclaw sent? 5? 10?

it so stupid to wait for this game. the competition is big and when PWE did not want to lose his testers, they should be stop with this ****. (sorry but it is so)

and sorry for my bad english!

It's probably because most of the people who got accepted are in the game PLAYING it while the rest of us who didn't get accepted are out here lurking around the forums. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pimpeh
    pimpeh Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    tracyx wrote: »
    It's probably because most of the people who got accepted are in the game PLAYING it while the rest of us who didn't get accepted are out here lurking around the forums. lol

Legit answer is legit.
  • hikarutyris
    hikarutyris Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    http://i51.tinypic.com/30929eo.jpg and http://i56.tinypic.com/29wkggn.jpg

Proof enough?
    Although I do have to ask, is there anyway we can request our account deactivated and our friends account activated for the game instead? I kinda feel bad getting in as a late redeemer, when my friend has waited months.
  • mypaz
    mypaz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i cant say what im feeling...after months waiting im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you so much!
  • straykitten
    straykitten Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I didn't get in...like always:|
  • mrgamble
    mrgamble Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Seem like he actually sent out a lot this time, I'm in aswell ;O
  • maku1
    maku1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Again didnt get it :(
  • melifor1
    melifor1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Got it! Yea!!! I've been waiting for... um.. well.. i wasn't waiting allmost at all, i kind of downloaded and installed game 2 manthes ago or maybe manth ago... sent in request and than continued playing HoN and starcraft 2. Checked e-mail once in a day... have read some forums, posted about 10 comments!!! You can call me troll now... I will be happy... Ok, i'm in. Great... So, what this game is about?... I heard i can play vampire here... weird... Ok, boobies, I'm coming!!!

Btw, is it tru that some people have been waiting for a year?!... I think it cannot be, no one is that stupid...
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    eh new this time wouldnt be any different for me so ive just given up hope and am just w8ing tell OB

by the way anyone no where the people who control the selection live i wnt to give them there x-mas present
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • stupidugly
    stupidugly Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    Still havent gotten it. :(
  • magebolt10
    magebolt10 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    your not the only one.. ahaha must be alot of betta keys out then.. thought i would of gotten in
  • neih
    neih Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    not in again .... random choices hate me ... always xD
  • emokain
    emokain Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yep they did send additional invitations. I got one. Also dont go trying to login unless you've recieved email stating that 'your account has been activated for phase 2'.
  • ssneha23
    ssneha23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    got mine yipeeee ...
    Name: gypsygirl
    Server: Olympus
    Class: Enchantress
    Current Overall Rank: 182
    Current Ench Rank: 49

Looking for a active, leading PvP oriented guild / clan ..
  • arkooh
    arkooh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Stop crying is hard to get in when they send only 2 or 3 invitations :D;)

btw i redeemn my key in April and i`m not in :|
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    For those who are waiting for a email, go ahead and try to login since the account thats getting in have already been flagged for the beta.

For the person(sorry just woke up) who showed proof thx for responding others just went into the abyss called FW and dc about the forum anymore.

check my email for a third time I haven't got anything yet.

Wasn't totally sure but i think I saw this
    Keep in mind that this wave will not be following past trends (proof later redeemers have already gotten in) , where the invitations are randomly assigned to the earliest redeemers it no longer will be. Of course, not alot of the earliest redeemers are already accounted for with past waves, so if you haven't gotten in before, your chances are the same as last time.....low.

That is what translated into my mind sadly. Please do note crabclaw did not say whats quoted above. Suggest you go see the OP if you haven't already.
  • kakat
    kakat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I signed up for CB sometime last spring and still haven't gotten in. It's disappointing but I suppose I'll just keep trying sporadically and hoping. Maybe phase 3...
  • mezgi
    mezgi Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    all i can say its nothing special about fw , those useless phases just annoy people and aren't necesesary but we can't change that . Uninstalled game today and not sure if i will come back .
  • saiwave
    saiwave Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If it were true that the earliest redeemers would've been accepted, then I for one would be already accepted quite some time ago. I know for a fact I was one of the first 15 to redeem the key, as well as 5 friends of mine who did it right after me, none of which are accepted. So as long as it continues to go that way any words on early redeemers I'm calling bluff...
    "Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Class: CHAMPION lvl 67
    Guild: RADIANT
    Position: Leader
    Server: EAST (Atlantis?)
    Currently 110 members
  • nukterinos
    nukterinos Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Woot I got in, yay thank you^.^
    Sorry to hear so many of you didn't get in :(
    and just so you know, I to had been waiting since god knows when...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I thank koko for this awsome sig<3
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This thread will just be closed just like all the other threads with no official statement on why late redeemers getting in over early redeemers. It will most likely be closed by christmas. Closing a thread seem to be much easier than to answer a question. I take that back, we will get a official statement then a thread closed that will prevent anyone from replying to it. Or maybe a statement just to prove others and myself included wrong

I doubt that every late redeemer that's getting in is lying/trolling, even one or two late redeemers get in it brings forth a problem. Whatever system/person/people is used to email early redeemers has made some mistakes or errors.

Note I wouldn't be saying this if terms like "A very large wave or earliest redeemer" wasn't getting thrown around. Someone will probably just respond "The forum only account for 3-10% of PWE players that sign up for the beta." I wouldn't even be complaining/qqing/raging if we was told "Selection will be completely random with anyone having a chance to get in regardless of when you redeem your key." This way when ppl who redeem/register in october,november,december start posting they got in, who could complain/argue with them? No one seeing as it was completely random selection. Instead we are told this and late redeemers/registers are still getting in.
    Keep in mind that this wave is following past trends, where the invitations are randomly assigned to the earliest redeemers.

Just got fallout: new vegas think I'll go play that for awhile to cool off
  • atheeni
    atheeni Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    QQ I applied ages ago and still haven't gotten in =____= lol... well back to PWI for more dungeon running I suppose. I'm convinced I had the worst luck ever lol. I suppose I can wait for the other phases.
    ~Born in a war of opposite attraction
    It isn't, or is it a natural conception
    Torn by the arms in opposite direction
    It isn't or is it a Modernist reaction~
  • kyloo
    kyloo Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sweet, didn't get in again. Back to RoM I suppose...
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Reading through more of these posts, it seems like more late redeemers are getting in over early redeemers. PWE and Crab need to realize that not as many early redeemers are in the game as stated. If that were REALLY true, then the ones STILL left out would've gotten in during this round. I'm just really disappointed in the way PWE has handled this CBT all around and the fact that they're putting out misinformation is the worst part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • inbeforelock
    inbeforelock Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Reading through more of these posts, it seems like more late redeemers are getting in over early redeemers. PWE and Crab need to realize that not as many early redeemers are in the game as stated. If that were REALLY true, then the ones STILL left out would've gotten in during this round. I'm just really disappointed in the way PWE has handled this CBT all around and the fact that they're putting out misinformation is the worst part.

broken-record.jpg
    lol, double kill
This discussion has been closed.