Additional invitations have been sent

Comments

• angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    They want to keep us out of the game, and keep the forums occupied

hope you had a great x-mas also angel :)

Agreed^^

My Xmas was great - spent it with family =) Hope yours was just as great too =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chompzy
    chompzy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    checked my mails and nothing checked my spam folder still nothing. whatever this large wave of e mails sent in is?.. I guess its going to take an extremely epic tsunami for me to get into a phase here LOL
  • drakenfyre
    drakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    chompzy wrote: »
    checked my mails and nothing checked my spam folder still nothing. whatever this large wave of e mails sent in is?.. I guess its going to take an extremely epic tsunami for me to get into a phase here LOL

phase 2 e-mails went out already (Dec 20th), if you didn't get one, and if you still can't log in, you were pased over for this phase....you can always join the rest of us waiting over at angelicmuses' party
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    phase 2 e-mails went out already (Dec 20th), if you didn't get one, and if you still can't log in, you were pased over for this phase....you can always join the rest of us waiting over at angelicmuses' party

Lots of room LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katozuma
    katozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sadly I went through a bunch of aguing and complaining bout not getting in and soon as im in i rarely play the game.

I have been spending most of time with family and friends this christmas. From the two times i have played it, i doubt get into the game like i did pwi when i first played.

i probably start playing it more b4 the 5th of jan (college back in session)
  • sexshop
    sexshop Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    how can i get an invitation?
    (lol at my forum name, but idk how to change it)
  • geoffrey
    geoffrey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    swalsh wrote: »
    hey I Was Post 2 :( .........you Bumped Me Down

Edit: Also Would Like To Report A Bug. My Frowny Face Isnt Showing Up

Try #2: :(

Edit: Hmmmmm
    admin Abuse!!!
  • katozuma
    edited December 2010
    sexshop wrote: »
    how can i get an invitation?
    (lol at my forum name, but idk how to change it)

Invites are random,... your FN will probably be change if some1(admin mainly) finds its offensive
  • mages21
    mages21 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've sent in a email stating I am a Game Tester, I would like to try out this game before you Throw it out there with a bunch of glitches! If you would like a pretty clean game with no faults ( Can't get rid of them all but you can get rid of alot ) and glitches.

Please Accept me in the Closed Beta. I will be sending feed back every day, if I am accepted. :p

Have a nice day/night/week/month/gaming ;)

Mages21 :D
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well goodluck with getting in, just for your information the draw is random. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • powersoul
    powersoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    mages21 wrote: »
    I've sent in a email stating I am a Game Tester, I would like to try out this game before you Throw it out there with a bunch of glitches! If you would like a pretty clean game with no faults ( Can't get rid of them all but you can get rid of alot ) and glitches.

Please Accept me in the Closed Beta. I will be sending feed back every day, if I am accepted. :p

./facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashesfire
    ashesfire Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    powersoul wrote: »
    ./facepalm

Mages is indeed an idiot.
    DENIAL! Madness I tell ye!

-growls at FW-
  • katozuma
    edited December 2010

Where have i seen this before lol. If you are a game tester why don't you apply for the job. Where is your resume, cover letter or references? Might also want to check bug report section, i doubt FW will be anything like APB: All Points Bulletin and be sent out filled with bugs and only get a 2month+ lifespan lol.

http://www.pwe-inc.com/career

btw u got to be local
  • drakenfyre
    edited December 2010

we are all game testers if we are here in the beta testing the game out before it hits open beta
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • aiyari
    aiyari Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010

LOL! Someone who thinks he's a better beta tester than everyone else here ^.^
    All I can say is Goodluck to you "MASTERBATER"
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010

we are all game testers if we are here in the beta testing the game out before it hits open beta

Exactly. No one person deserves to get in more over another. We're all here for the same chance to test this game out.

Happy New Year Everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyre
    edited December 2010
    Happy New Yeat to you too angelic
    *yes I'm off topic
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • papac
    papac Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I was told OI am accepted to the closed Beta but am unable to set up account...and haven't receivec key....my old email account was **** and PWI International seems unable or willing to accept a new email. I NEED HELP> Dying to get started in Forsaken [email protected]
  • drakenfyre
    edited January 2011
    papac wrote: »
    I was told OI am accepted to the closed Beta but am unable to set up account...and haven't receivec key....my old email account was **** and PWI International seems unable or willing to accept a new email. I NEED HELP> Dying to get started in Forsaken [email protected]

1) I'd suggest taking out your e-mail so you wont possbily get **** again
    2) getting just the 1 e-mail doesn't mean you got into the beta
    3) I'd try to send a ticket to support to see if they can do anything, including added proof that the account was origianly yours
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • angelicmuse
    edited January 2011
    Happy New Yeat to you too angelic
    *yes I'm off topic

Thank you!! =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soulzss
    soulzss Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hey can i get the invite to play this game seems to be a good looking game ok plz....
  • drakenfyre
    edited January 2011
    soulzss wrote: »
    hey can i get the invite to play this game seems to be a good looking game ok plz....

this site stopped handing out invites, but if you try some of the MMO sites they may have a few extra to hand out, but keep in mind that if you cna still get a key, it doesn't automaitacly guarantee
    a log in, into the game, you will need to wait for the next phase of the beta testing to see if your account can log in
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • gakigaki
    gakigaki Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i got an invitation e-mail and still can't log in
    i guess i'll try my luck on the 3rd phase :/
  • stacyraven
    stacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    gakigaki wrote: »
    i got an invitation e-mail and still can't log in
    i guess i'll try my luck on the 3rd phase :/

Did it actually say invited into phase 1 or 2 or did it just say your beta key is now activated?

An active beta key won't get you in unless a second email is sent with an invite into the current phase of CB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • gakigaki
    gakigaki Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    it just says i'm invited phase 2 and there's a code that i entered
    i just recently received the e-mail, well if i the 2nd email isn't here that means
    another wait till phase 3 :/ a little hanging out here will do i guess
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That first mail shouldn't say you're invited to PHASE 2, but rather to CLOSED BETA, that's a big difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • wobbly69
    wobbly69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No mail :(
  • angelicmuse
    edited January 2011
    wobbly69 wrote: »

That's unfortunate, but there's 9 days left until Phase 3 though. You may be one of the lucky that randomly get picked for it on Jan 12th - GL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katozuma
    edited January 2011
    wobbly69 wrote: »

You tried logging in.

Surprise this thread have yet to disappear and phase 3 only days away. This thread beats the old additional invitation thread lifespan lol
  • drakenfyre
    edited January 2011
    katozuma wrote: »
    You tried logging in.

Surprise this thread have yet to disappear and phase 3 only days away. This thread beats the old additional invitation thread lifespan lol

can I just ask where you are that it's already Jan 9th? cuz it's still the 5th for me
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.