Additional invitations have been sent

crabclaw
crabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, good news:

A very large wave of Phase 2 invitations is being sent at this very moment. Check your email for confirmation, or as usual you can simply attempt to log in to the game. This is the biggest wave of invites that we've sent out to date, so give it some time for all of the emails to show up.

Keep in mind that this wave is following past trends, where the invitations are randomly assigned to the earliest redeemers. Of course, many of the earliest redeemers are already accounted for with past waves, so if you haven't gotten in before, your chances are much better now.
Post edited by crabclaw on

Comments

• crabclaw
    edited December 2010
    Update: Ok, emails are out now.
  • swalsh
    swalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hey I was post 2 :( .........you bumped me down

edit: also would like to report a bug. my frowny face isnt showing up

try #2: :(

edit: hmmmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
  • killaws
    killaws Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well, i checked to see if i can login...and i cant..im full of sad.
  • llust
    llust Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I cant login either, i feel your pain :[
  • benn1337
    benn1337 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thank you so much, i got in
    love you crabclaw <3
  • kurokawamasahiro
    kurokawamasahiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm in, you jelly?

I didn't even look at all these phases because I roll dat way.
    I applied, tried to log in and failed.
    Instead of whining I just took the spare time to get a girlfriend, some new skateboarding tricks, I even started working out.
    I now have a Girlfriend, a 6 pack and a switch tre

umad rejects?
    I'm not even gonna play.
  • luke92
    luke92 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Hello everyone, good news:

A very large wave of Phase 2 invitations is being sent at this very moment. Check your email for confirmation, or as usual you can simply attempt to log in to the game. This is the biggest wave of invites that we've sent out to date, so give it some time for all of the emails to show up.

Keep in mind that this wave is following past trends, where the invitations are randomly assigned to the earliest redeemers. Of course, many of the earliest redeemers are already accounted for with past waves, so if you haven't gotten in before, your chances are much better now.

I am not in once more but someone from November got in how can that be when i used my key in March? Could it be because i live in Canada?
  • kurokawamasahiro
    edited December 2010
    luke92 wrote: »
    I am not in once more but someone from November got in how can that be when i used my key in March? Could it be because i live in Canada?

QQ more. Go use your time more productive.

UMAD BRO?
  • middozzo
    middozzo Posts: 5
    edited December 2010
    Got in ! Thank you so much <3
  • angelicmuse
    angelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well...just tried to log in and surprise, surprise...DENIED again LOL This is getting beyond ridiculous, but whatever...grats to those that got in... =)
    Of course, many of the earliest redeemers are already accounted for with past waves, so if you haven't gotten in before, your chances are much better now.

This made me LOL so hard...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kurokawamasahiro
    edited December 2010
    Well...just tried to log in and surprise, surprise...DENIED again LOL This is getting beyond ridiculous, but whatever...grats to those that got in...

LOL umad?
  • luke92
    edited December 2010
    QQ more. Go use your time more productive.

UMAD BRO?

Mad no. I am just asking something. But thanks for your troll.
  • luke92
    edited December 2010
    Well...just tried to log in and surprise, surprise...DENIED again LOL This is getting beyond ridiculous, but whatever...grats to those that got in...

This made me LOL so hard...

Yes this is what i did not understand and then people from October and November getting in that why i asked if it could be where i live.
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    LOL umad?

Nope - I find this all hilarious and pathetic these days...but thanks for trolling - you can head back under your bridge now.
    Yes this is what i did not understand and then people from October and November getting in that why i asked if it could be where i live.

You've got me wondering the same thing now, because I'm in Canada too LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luke92
    edited December 2010
    Nope - I'm beyond being mad anymore...I find this all hilarious and pathetic these days...but thanks for trolling - you can head back under your bridge now.

+1 rep
  • crabclaw
    edited December 2010
    A reminder that the date underneath your forum name is not indicative of when the account was registered.
  • luke92
    edited December 2010
    A reminder that the date underneath your forum name is not indicative of when the account was registered.

Yes but that was not what i was asking.
  • inbeforelock
    inbeforelock Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well...just tried to log in and surprise, surprise...DENIED again LOL This is getting beyond ridiculous, but whatever...grats to those that got in... =)

just poppin in to say that i look forward to every new invitation spree just to see what new levels of hilarious bitterness you fall into when you dont get in

it really is entertaining
    lol, double kill
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010

I've been "registered" since March 17th - I know how it works...thanks =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swalsh
    swalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

but the email sitting in my inbox that says I registered for CB on the 5th of march is

...no email for me yet will try logging when i get home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
  • seraphf
    seraphf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thank you, got an invitation too :) Pretty nice early X mas gift. See ya all in game.
  • toadeyes2
    toadeyes2 Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    excuse me while my nerd levels cap 100+ FORSAKENWORLDCBP2!!!!!!!!!!!! YEUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank for your time
    actuall facebook post upon reading e-mail XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:ISLEY
    CLASS: VAMPIRE
    RACE: KINDRED
    GUILD: undecided
    SUBCLASS: AS MANY AS I CAN DO
    :cool:

I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. I see all this potential damn it, an entire generation pumping gas and waiting tables; they're slaves with white collars. Advertisements have them chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy stuff we don't need. We are the middle children of history No purpose or place. We have no great war, or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars ... but we won't.
  • toadeyes2
    toadeyes2 Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    but man this download is big time to say bye to my other games for a while :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:ISLEY
    CLASS: VAMPIRE
    RACE: KINDRED
    GUILD: undecided
    SUBCLASS: AS MANY AS I CAN DO
    :cool:

I see the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. I see all this potential damn it, an entire generation pumping gas and waiting tables; they're slaves with white collars. Advertisements have them chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy stuff we don't need. We are the middle children of history No purpose or place. We have no great war, or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars ... but we won't.
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    just poppin in to say that i look forward to every new invitation spree just to see what new levels of hilarious bitterness you fall into when you dont get in

it really is entertaining

I'm actually not bitter, but you can think whatever you'd like LOL My posts are just to prove a point of how badly this CBT has been run.

I find it funny myself that people such as yourself think, my expressing my opinion or feelings is automatically considered bitterness or being mad. You don't know me, so don't assume, it makes an @ss out of you every time =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • migg
    migg Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nope - I find this all hilarious and pathetic these days...but thanks for trolling - you can head back under your bridge now.

Ugh.. I understand your pain. I got hyped for this game since it was announced as Project EM a year ago xD I've been lurking around searching for it, signed up and waited.. waited.. waited.. Till I gave up and uninstalled that game. Luckily for me though, I got in just now, but doesn't feel like downloading it again <<

Yeah. It sucks hard.
  • butterfly1412
    butterfly1412 Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    I've been with Perfect World Entertainment since PWI Closed Beta,

I have tested out every single one of their beta games.

It's about time they let me test out the forsaken world game.
  • luke92
    edited December 2010
    migg wrote: »
    Ugh.. I understand your pain. I got hyped for this game since it was announced as Project EM a year ago xD I've been lurking around searching for it, signed up and waited.. waited.. waited.. Till I gave up and uninstalled that game. Luckily for me though, I got in just now, but doesn't feel like downloading it again <<

Yeah. It sucks hard.

Haha ya its quite the download congrats on getting into the CBT i am sure i will see you in game at some point in time when the PW staff feel it is the right time to unleash me upon this Forsaken World to fight for peace and justice for my race (insert future race here).
  • hajicon
    hajicon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok so i got an email today saying that i'm in to cbp2..
    Tried to log in but acces denied... big surprise..
    I 've had my client updated regularly..
    Do i need to download full client again??
  • angelicmuse
    edited December 2010
    migg wrote: »

Yeah. It sucks hard.

Thanks - nice to hear from others that do. Glad to hear you got in though =)
    Haha ya its quite the download congrats on getting into the CBT i am sure i will see you in game at some point in time when the PW staff feel it is the right time to unleash me upon this Forsaken World to fight for peace and justice for my race (insert future race here).

You and me both =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    o.o Grats to the newly invited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
This discussion has been closed.