(( LF guild hispana con enfoque Pvp)) // lf Pvp oriented Hispanic guild

ronuble
ronuble Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Guild Discussion
Hola! posteo aca para saber si hay alguna guild hispana formada ( o alguien pensando en formar una) que se vaya a enfocar principalmente en pvp, es lo que mas disfruto en todos los juegos y me gustaria encontrar gente desde ahora para que cuando logre entrar (esperemos que en CB 3!) tener un guild con el que crecer en forsaken world.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello! posting here to see if a guild formed Hispanic (or someone considering starting one) that will focus primarily on pvp, is that I enjoy every game and I would like now to find people that when I get into (hopefully in CB 3!) have a guild to grow in forsaken world.
Post edited by ronuble on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• ronuble
    edited December 2010
    mi post tenia mas detalles, pero el foro no me deja postear todo asi que por cualquier cosa pregunten/comenten y contesto

my post had more details, but the forum will not let me post all by anything so ask / comment and answer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The forum doesn't accept special characters, such as letters with accents and some punctuations. That's why your post is getting cut. Edit and remove all special characters/accents and edit the post to add that information.
  • rqwater
    rqwater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    me amego ola!

Dora the explorer
  • romina26
    romina26 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ----edited for errors xD
    It would be nice to coordinate 1 server where all the hispanic people will be, so it's easier to find guilds and people in general who speak spanish.

Seria bueno coordinar 1 server donde estar todos los hispanos, asi es mas facil encontrar guilds y gente que hable espanol
  • ronuble
    edited December 2010
    The forum doesn't accept special characters, such as letters with accents and some punctuations. That's why your post is getting cut. Edit and remove all special characters/accents and edit the post to add that information.

thanks for the information ;) i didn't know about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]