Soulforce skill not working properly

galvayra
galvayra Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Bug Reports
Now every once in a while the skill works on elites and dosent work on common monsters, or i dont understand what common monsters are.

28by13k.jpg

Now that picture shows me using it near a pack of Hyena Scouts, those are common right?

jhbki9.jpg

as you can see none of them died , it just made them angry

Either its a bug with the skill or the mobs bug out every once in a while, or i dont understand the mechanics , either way feel free to shed some light.
Post edited by galvayra on
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

Comments

• monimad
    monimad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It happens to me sometimes too....... I guess were doing something wrong but im not sure what.
    I would apreciate it if someone told us =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 鹦鹉
    CB Phase 2 Skill Contest Winner
    Beware of the "Phoenix Call"
  • lokisdottir
    lokisdottir Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sometimes skills miss or are resisted. As long as you have your most current Soulforce skill it does a great deal of damage to common monsters, and some to certain Elite monsters. After the early levels, however, it is rarer for the soulforce skill to outright kill things.
  • syse
    syse Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    but I think the miss rate is higher than it supposes to be. Today I tested few times. When I hit 4 or 5 common monsters, only one get killed. Is that really normal? When I played on the chinese server, the rate is mush lower, only 1 or 2 max will survive from soulforce skill
  • Naeril - Storm Legion
    Naeril - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    today my soulforce is fully useless! I am lvl 44 and have the lvl 40 trinket.
    When I tried to kill some werewolves in kalaries for a quest... it didn't kill a single one.
    Later on I tried it with 5 bloodstained hunters... Just one of em died...
    This is growing annoying...
  • Calad - Illyfue
    Calad - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Seeing that it takes quite a bit to get one use of that trinket, there shouldn't be any chance for failure. When you use it, it should do what it says, kill normal monsters within range (and level range).