test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Design a skill contest winners

1789101113»

Comments

• drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Of course =) Can't believe you didn't get in yet either...

you and me both, I figured you would have been in by now. I look at it as I may be the last one to get in over everyone else
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • katozumakatozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    you and me both, I figured you would have been in by now. I look at it as I may be the last one to get in over everyone else

I know how ya feel. Kinda feel like registering back in march was a complete waste. Never know crabclaw might have another contest on the 25th or by new year/eve. Just got to have faith.
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    katozuma wrote: »
    I know how ya feel. Kinda feel like registering back in march was a complete waste. Never know crabclaw might have another contest on the 25th or by new year/eve. Just got to have faith.

oh I know, but my life won't fall apart if I don't get into the beta..unlike some others that have posted here in the forums
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I know right? My hubby and I will probably be there at the end with ya...
    oh I know, but my life won't fall apart if I don't get into the beta..unlike some others that have posted here in the forums

Exactly...I've been passing the time beta testing/playing other games who have a better grasp of how beta testing should be run. Tested LoMa for a bit and now playing LoTRO with hubby til we can get in here.

katozuma wrote: »

Oh it was totally a complete waste. I keep thinking that if I had registered in October I would've gotten in way sooner. Like I've mentioned before, another contest is mute for me. I have no interest in taking part in contests for something I already have a beta key for...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.