test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phase 3 start date

1121314151618»

Comments

• fr0stfangfr0stfang Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well in another "closed" thread, deathbunny said that tomorrow's start date for Phase 3 is a "maybe", but we should try logging in anyway. With that being said, the thread about Phase 3 that's posted on the NEWS page is mute, as at the bottom it says that Phase 3 will "officially" begin on the 12th. So who knows what's going to happen tomorrow.

Yeah I guess they tell us what they tell them...and in the end we both get lied to cause they were just too-lazy that one day xD
  • tyanaratyanara Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well in another "closed" thread, deathbunny said that tomorrow's start date for Phase 3 is a "maybe", but we should try logging in anyway. With that being said, the thread about Phase 3 that's posted on the NEWS page is mute, as at the bottom it says that Phase 3 will "officially" begin on the 12th. So who knows what's going to happen tomorrow.
    God I hope they won't delay it got bored enough already playing phase 2 for so long, I can imagine how it is for the others who aren't even in yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • topaz9585topaz9585 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    All those people that've been saying they gonna lose so many players from all this, are definitely right. I mean I've been here, since early march. MARCH. i always check the site so that day they introduced fw, i was there. looked like something that i was looking for, but i really wasnt expecting it to take this long. normally i have a good amount of patience, but it really has been to long for me to hold it. I have no chance for beta 3 unless out of the air i get accepted. Im gonna go find another game while u guys wait another few months for this one. im finally giving up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Neshama
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Mage
    Job: Tamer
    Guild: still thinking
    Server: LionHeart
    Level: 15

life as we know it... its not what you can see,
    but its the secrets that are hidden from you...
    you only fullfill life at its end, but then again, life never ends...
  • drakovongola1drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Come on, it's just one month. Of course, I only found out about this 4 days ago, so I guess I have no right to tell anyone who waited since day one to be patient, but still yet it's not that much longer, and you have okay chances since they're doubling the player base.

How many people are in P2?
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
    edited January 2011
    Come on, it's just one month. Of course, I only found out about this 4 days ago, so I guess I have no right to tell anyone who waited since day one to be patient, but still yet it's not that much longer, and you have okay chances since they're doubling the player base.

How many people are in P2?

dude, its the fact that we had to wait this long. and though i registered for beta key, i never GOT the beta key! and its not one month. thats the minimum without delays. The game had so many delays that it was supposed to originally launch open beta in September. That was after 1 delay but i cant remember how much time before that was the original. THATS why i just dont wanna wait anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    fr0stfang wrote: »
    Yeah I guess they tell us what they tell them...and in the end we both get lied to cause they were just too-lazy that one day xD

LOL
    tyanara wrote: »
    God I hope they won't delay it got bored enough already playing phase 2 for so long, I can imagine how it is for the others who aren't even in yet.

You're telling me LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    topaz9585 wrote: »
    dude, its the fact that we had to wait this long. and though i registered for beta key, i never GOT the beta key! and its not one month. thats the minimum without delays. The game had so many delays that it was supposed to originally launch open beta in September. That was after 1 delay but i cant remember how much time before that was the original. THATS why i just dont wanna wait anymore.

Like I said, I only just found out about the game about 4 days ago, I never Knew all that. I can understand frustration after that long of a delay, same thing happened to me on a (Now dead) game once.

Still yet, though, I can at least hope that if I'm not accepted tomorrow(Maybe I'll get extra lucky since It's my B-day, lol) I can get in late Feb or early March. If not...Oh well, I'll continue with other stuff until I do get to play I guess.

Good luck to everyone not in yet :)
    PvP Server
  • acryllisacryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The game had so many delays that it was supposed to originally launch open beta in September.

I remember
    when people were speculating that the closed beta would start after E3
    LOL
    Then E3 comes around "closed beta, coming this winter!"
    DOUBLELOLOL
    Aflac
    edited January 2011
    acryllis wrote: »
    I remember
    when people were speculating that the closed beta would start after E3
    LOL
    Then E3 comes around "closed beta, coming this winter!"
    DOUBLELOLOL

LOL i remember that to! oh and btw, i was one of those people xD and look at us now? OPEN beta was supposed to be out by now. Just hearing that makes me laugh! this is what i picture it like, "whens it coming out?" "next month! this is awesome!" "ATTENTION THERE HAS BEEN A DELAY" *3 months lates* "alright next week!" "ATTENTION THERE HAS BEEN A DELAY" "for how long?" "u dont wanna know" lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mirraimirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The publisher & developer want to match release date with so many other mmorpg that going to release in January & February especially those mmorpg that already announced since 2 year ago. C'mon you know it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • acryllisacryllis Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    LOL i remember that to! oh and btw, i was one of those people xD and look at us now? OPEN beta was supposed to be out by now. Just hearing that makes me laugh! this is what i picture it like, "whens it coming out?" "next month! this is awesome!" "ATTENTION THERE HAS BEEN A DELAY" *3 months lates* "alright next week!" "ATTENTION THERE HAS BEEN A DELAY" "for how long?" "u dont wanna know" lol

After that whole E3 thing i just dropped following the game for a while.
    Picked it back up again when my guild mates told me there was a date for the CB announced.

Maybe this is why people are leaving. They've been following it for so long even after they knew that it would take months for it to come out they didn't leave and they burned out. Idk, just my thoughts.
    Aflac
  • fr0stfangfr0stfang Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Tbh this is just another PWe mmo and is definitely not worth waiting for this long. They're over-using the fact there isn't any good MMO's being released recently... and I did try plenty recently... this is the only one making it so difficult for me to log in and say "****, i'm out" after 3 days.
  • auronikauronik Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what time start CBT3? any know for EUROPE TIME ! or forum time.
  • tainataina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got my beta code about let me think, march last year. For every CB phase for FW that has been mentioned, I checked my email hoping I had been picked for FW. Still no such luck. I dont mind waiting, but so far no email stating I have been put forward to test FW in CB.

Oh well. Crosses fingers xD.
    edited January 2011
    Things happen, would you rather play a buggy game that crashed everytime you went inside a building or talked to someone?
    PvP Server
  • darkmarauderdarkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Things happen, would you rather play a buggy game that crashed everytime you went inside a building or talked to someone?

Those kinds of bugs were fixed in the CN part of this year+ long beta. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    auronik wrote: »
    what time start CBT3? any know for EUROPE TIME ! or forum time.

forum time is -8 GMT (says on the bottom of the page) which is also PST time

hope this helps
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • zedenzeden Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    SO w8 correct me if im wrong once phase three starts phase 4 starts immediately??

so phase 3 is acctually phase 4??
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    zeden wrote: »
    SO w8 correct me if im wrong once phase three starts phase 4 starts immediately??

so phase 3 is acctually phase 4??

no there is going to be a pahse 3 beta which starts today, pahse 4 will start "shortly" after that, there hasn't been a given date yet.

*edit Phase 4 will be late Feb, early March
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • zedenzeden Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ohh i see now thanks so much :D

but to be honest late feb - early march

FW shouldn't really say "immediate"
    cause i think the given month/date what ever is pretty far away lol
  • bysiskibysiski Posts: 4
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    no numbers have been given, and if you dont make it into phase 3 there is still phase 4...crab stated that by pahse 4 everyone will get in to play
    ouriel125 wrote: »
    Nah, everyone can play in phase 4.

Well, I wish luck to all of you to get accepted for tommorow's beta invatation. xD

thx 4 ur explain :)
  • diamandagallasdiamandagallas Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol i must w8 to 4phase ? I broke BOI now TIED me ... i need to find new long term Game . I think game from Perfect World ... or if i must w8 1-2 month i lookin for new devloper . Mayby Gpotato ?
This discussion has been closed.