test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phase 3 start date

Comments

• angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    godcrusher wrote: »
    Can't wait myself either, but lets not get our hopes up too much.

Agreed LOL
    duimpel wrote: »
    Hehe, welcome to the F5 club. Changed my startpage to my email client, and never leave home without my blackberry :P

LOL...I'm not that bad =P
    seshyn wrote: »
    I really advise all of you to try to log in the game from time to time to see if they're accepted in closed beta. I haven't received any e-mail that would say I'm accepted but when I tried yesterday (just to see) it let me in.

I've personally tried logging in numerous times since Phase 1 - some of us just haven't been "flagged" at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prrprr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I just want to beg for you to let me play in this phase. Been waiting a long time and I'd love to play. (duh.. that's like everyone)

Pleeeease.
    -annoying post end.
  • topaz9585topaz9585 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ok i have applied for it edy. erm, well i guess stilll cant log in...must have to wait till 12 Jan den!

where did you apply? i applied for beta key lots of times but i still didnt get the e-mail...
    tparker18 wrote: »
    can someone tell me a good mmorpg to play to pass the time on. I'm getting really bored & need something to do while waitin to get into the game.

Till the game came out i was also waiting for DCUO (if havent heard its dc universe online), and the closed beta was AWESOME and was also the first beta ice ever been accpeted to ;) but now its sadly over and the actual game came out and its p2p...

Haha thats how it is for me but with a different game : ) I have like half a dozen accounts for FW beta but i dont feel like waiting another 3-6 months for OBT

Thats what happens when you **** around and take to long.. You start to lose your players(customers) to other quality games.

same thing here im with u guys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Neshama
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Mage
    Job: Tamer
    Guild: still thinking
    Server: LionHeart
    Level: 15

life as we know it... its not what you can see,
    but its the secrets that are hidden from you...
    you only fullfill life at its end, but then again, life never ends...
  • bysiskibysiski Posts: 4
    edited January 2011
    so how many ppl can join and playing in 3 phase? or everyone can play at this 3rd phase?
  • ouriel125ouriel125 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    bysiski wrote: »
    so how many ppl can join and playing in 3 phase? or everyone can play at this 3rd phase?

Nah, everyone can play in phase 4.

Well, I wish luck to all of you to get accepted for tommorow's beta invatation. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    bysiski wrote: »

no numbers have been given, and if you dont make it into phase 3 there is still phase 4...crab stated that by pahse 4 everyone will get in to play
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • sassiangelsassiangel Posts: 80
    edited January 2011
    bah pee on phase 3 and phase 4...ill continue playing on PWI on my barb then when their new patch is out on a mystic until open beta :) Im good for now and since i didnt get an invite im not wasting one either..so thanks but no thanks for now :)
  • withfire142withfire142 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Damn i wanna play that gamee T_T But my account didint activated yet T_T
  • maxinum1425maxinum1425 Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Did anyone get tha phase 3 activation key yet?
  • alynnraalynnra Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nope. Will probably be desperately rechecking my email all day now.

Hmm...my first post ever and it says that I'm desperate...Ah well, for this game, I am!

:)
  • azzkik3razzkik3r Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi everyone....I sure hope I get to play in the 3rd Beta Phase, the game looks awesome, the first 2 phases I wasn't between the lucky ones. Cya.
  • korlinarkorlinar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ive been signed up for the closed beta for months now and have yet to get accepted *sigh* if i dont get accepted into phase 3 tomorrow im pretty much going to give up
  • mmarko1024mmarko1024 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    korlinar wrote: »
    ive been signed up for the closed beta for months now and have yet to get accepted *sigh* if i dont get accepted into phase 3 tomorrow im pretty much going to give up

Lol that sure sucks man.I just registrated for phase 3 CB i hope i get in xD.Tommorow is the big day
  • drakovongola1drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That's my birthday :D

You can't deny someone on their birthday can you?

Lol, jk. I know it's random.
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • godcrushergodcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol has it been a year? I rmemeber seeing the FW teaser site when it was first out, now that was a LONG time ago.
  • swalshswalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mmarko1024 wrote: »
    Lol that sure sucks man.I just registrated for phase 3 CB i hope i get in xD.Tommorow is the big day

did you get an email that says that your beta key is accepted or that you will specifically have access to phase 3?

and yea seems this is happening alot the more recent registers are given preference. been now over 10 months for me since I got my key and still cant get in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
    edited January 2011

I'm one of the people who've had a redeemed beta key for almost a year now and I haven't given up. If you don't get in, you just have to wait another month at this point before Phase 4 will begin. Don't give up so easily at this point.
    swalsh wrote: »
    did you get an email that says that your beta key is accepted or that you will specifically have access to phase 3?

and yea seems this is happening alot the more recent registers are given preference. been now over 10 months for me since I got my key and still cant get in.

They haven't sent out any emails as of yet for Phase 3 access. If anything, emails will be sent out tomorrow on the 12th - unless told otherwise...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • izheetmadrawrsizheetmadrawrs Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No problem;) ...just I'm not a dude:P I'm a girl XD

Ok,,I'm sorry madam. lol
  • swalshswalsh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They haven't sent out any emails as of yet for Phase 3 access. If anything, emails will be sent out tomorrow on the 12th - unless told otherwise...

my response was not actually a question as to whether emails had been sent but more an effort for him to not assume he has been excepted so that he doesnt get his hopes up too much yet lol

then the second part was just expounding on the person that he responded to. i'm waiting for an official "emails have been sent" post before I get too excited abt that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future Elf Priest
  • poopeanutpoopeanut Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    don't forget, once we get in cb3 , if we're lucky enough , to stock up on clean socks , and empty bottles, HAHAHAHA
  • eye93eye93 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i hope i can get in cb3!! been waiting for this game for ages >.~''
    edited January 2011
    i just got an email titled "explore forsaken world with a friend or two" and it says that im now successfully registered for forsaken world and the email gave me 2 more product keys to give out to 2 friends.

does this mean ive been accepted into phase 3?!?

this is the first email ive ever recieved in regards to forsaken world since i first signed up for the beta, so im freaking out thinking ive finally been selected to join phase 3. someone PLEASE tell me that this means i have been?!?

*crosses his fingers*
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    i just got an email titled "explore forsaken world with a friend or two" and it says that im now successfully registered for forsaken world and the email gave me 2 more product keys to give out to 2 friends.

does this mean ive been accepted into phase 3?!?

this is the first email ive ever recieved in regards to forsaken world since i first signed up for the beta, so im freaking out thinking ive finally been selected to join phase 3. someone PLEASE tell me that this means i have been?!?

*crosses his fingers*

no that's not the pahse 3 beta e-mail, it will says something about "congrats you have been added to take part in phase 3 of the beta, and it will iist some of the things that have been added to the 3rd phase
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • catakilcatakil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi man xD i know we are not friends but if you don't know wat to do with the other beta key xD i'm here :)
  • elfriedewalkerelfriedewalker Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Seeing as I haven't been chosen for any of the CB phases so far I'm obviously not expecting to get into this one either to be completely honest.
    Have you ever wanted to be a Loli?
    well now you can come and join the ranks of Dwarf females in Forsaken world fulfill your dream and become a Dwarf Loli today!!
    edited January 2011
    i pretty much give up on caring at this point.

i signed up for the beta months ago and i havent been chosen for any as of yet.

i know i wont be chosen for this one either, so i dont even really care anymore.

having to wait 6+ months in anticipation is basically causing me to lose all interest in playing this game at all. which is unfortunate because it looks like it might be quite good.

i figure if phase 3 starts tomorrow, and i havent recieved an email saying ive been chosen yet, then im not going to *sigh*
  • godcrushergodcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's a conspiracy! :O
    edited January 2011
    swalsh wrote: »
    my response was not actually a question as to whether emails had been sent but more an effort for him to not assume he has been excepted so that he doesnt get his hopes up too much yet lol

then the second part was just expounding on the person that he responded to. i'm waiting for an official "emails have been sent" post before I get too excited abt that

Ok - sorry about that...just used to responding to the same questions with the same answer LOL
    Seeing as I haven't been chosen for any of the CB phases so far I'm obviously not expecting to get into this one either to be completely honest.

Agreed^^ LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fr0stfangfr0stfang Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Isn't it grand how they kept mentioning the date will be 12th at LATEST...(how hard can it be to just restart the server they already restarted 2 times)... and yet it's almost sure it will be 13th for some countries...if not all.
    I'm aware it's not crabclaws nor other mod's fault... but it's really sickening to see how much the PWe staff doesn't give a damn about their reputation. I'm also aware I won't get inside the 3rd phase...which is fine, since I probably wouldn't like the game and would quit it within a week.

One comfort however is the fact the mods have it worse... they know how careless and spoiled some staff-members are and they have to fix the **** their create and withhold information from us which would make their job easier.

So, to the mods, u have my condolences... I wouldn't like to be you right now.
    edited January 2011
    fr0stfang wrote: »
    Isn't it grand how they kept mentioning the date will be 12th at LATEST...(how hard can it be to just restart the server they already restarted 2 times)... and yet it's almost sure it will be 13th for some countries...if not all.
    I'm aware it's not crabclaws nor other mod's fault... but it's really sickening to see how much the PWe staff doesn't give a damn about their reputation. I'm also aware I won't get inside the 3rd phase...which is fine, since I probably wouldn't like the game and would quit it within a week.

One comfort however is the fact the mods have it worse... they know how careless and spoiled some staff-members are and they have to fix the **** their create and withhold information from us which would make their job easier.

So, to the mods, u have my condolences... I wouldn't like to be you right now.

Well in another "closed" thread, deathbunny said that tomorrow's start date for Phase 3 is a "maybe", but we should try logging in anyway. With that being said, the thread about Phase 3 that's posted on the NEWS page is mute, as at the bottom it says that Phase 3 will "officially" begin on the 12th. So who knows what's going to happen tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.