What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phase 3 start date

Comments

• drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    geri wrote: »
    still checkin my email each day , lol

if it looks good , i'll be leaving AO f0r it : )

playing 10+ hours a day 7 days a week ( love work @ home jobs )

looking for guild to join then ( vent or TS preferred )

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151
    might want to look here for guilds
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • aerynayaaerynaya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Have the emails gone out notifying the phase 3 people yet? It is getting close to a year since I received my CBT key. I love mmorpg's and have been playing them for almost 14 years now. Just checked out LOMA but it is just not going to hold my attention much longer. I can't wait to get back to being a cleric, which is what my main always ends up being.

Also, I am looking for a mature and teamwork-oriented guild to join. I will even start a different game to check your guild out ... what else is there while waiting to win the lottery for a slot in CBT?

P.S. To all those who are being all negative and saying things like you will never play the game now or just how much pwe stinks, just hush it up, you wouldn't be posting on the forums if you didn't love these kind of games and you know that deep down as soon as they let you log in...you will!!!
    edited January 2011
    aerynaya wrote: »
    Have the emails gone out notifying the phase 3 people yet? It is getting close to a year since I received my CBT key. I love mmorpg's and have been playing them for almost 14 years now. Just checked out LOMA but it is just not going to hold my attention much longer. I can't wait to get back to being a cleric, which is what my main always ends up being.

Also, I am looking for a mature and teamwork-oriented guild to join. I will even start a different game to check your guild out ... what else is there while waiting to win the lottery for a slot in CBT?

P.S. To all those who are being all negative and saying things like you will never play the game now or just how much pwe stinks, just hush it up, you wouldn't be posting on the forums if you didn't love these kind of games and you know that deep down as soon as they let you log in...you will!!!

no there have been no invites sent out yet, crabclaw will make a post to let us know...also about the guilds yo umay want to look in the guild section of the forums, I linked it in an above post
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • aerynayaaerynaya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for your rapid response Drake :D Hubby will be happy to hear they haven't release the phase 3 names yet for two reasons: first because he wants to start a new game as much as I do and second I won't have to brutalize his checkbook to console myself on missing another phase LOL!!! :p

I will head over to the link you provided and see if anyone is home and messing around on another game so I can meet and greet potential new guildies!! This cleric and her meatshield hubby are getting so bored on the stuff out there right now.
  • nightmare201nightmare201 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Forgive me for the stupid question but will crabclaw post in this section or a whole new post altogether?
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Forgive me for the stupid question but will crabclaw post in this section or a whole new post altogether?

He'll probably create a whole new thread so that it gets the most views
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seohyeonseohyeon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    it almost been a year since i registered here up until now i still dont have a key pleaseeeeee...give me one i want to go in^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Take me from this earth
    an endless night, is the end of life.
    From the dark I feel your lips
    and taste your bloody kiss."
  • streverstrever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    seohyeon wrote: »
    it almost been a year since i registered here up until now i still dont have a key pleaseeeeee...give me one i want to go in^^

Another beggar, no surprise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me!
    CBT Status: Accepted
    You can run, your little mouth all day. But the hand of god just smacked you back into yesterday. -Godsmack
  • topaz9585topaz9585 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As you can see i dont really go into fw forums a lot.... But i am involved in a forum on a different site that im actually a mod there ;) anyways.... ive also been checking my e-mail nonstop wanting to see if i got in for closed beta 3!!!! really excited cause i didnt get to go in the first 2 so im hoping this is my lucky number! Been waiting for Forsaken World ever since the first day it was announced so cant wait to get right into it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Neshama
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Mage
    Job: Tamer
    Guild: still thinking
    Server: LionHeart
    Level: 15

life as we know it... its not what you can see,
    but its the secrets that are hidden from you...
    you only fullfill life at its end, but then again, life never ends...
  • serbianfaceserbianface Posts: 0
    edited January 2011
    again i dont get in testeni :( no fair i didnt get in any phase i wahana play i play all pw fames :(
  • rainyxlrainyxl Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey guys i didint get an e-mail from Perfect World for activate my Account....When my account will be activate ? (And yes my english is not good ^^ )
  • deicidiumdeicidium Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    when i did register in PW, i got this email that has a beta key to redeem at the FW site.. is that the key needed to play in CBT Phase? or there's a different key which is to be sent randomly?
  • katozumakatozuma Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    rainyxl wrote: »
    Hey guys i didint get an e-mail from Perfect World for activate my Account....When my account will be activate ? (And yes my english is not good ^^ )

check you spam folder if u got one, or submit a ticket/chat with live support. best to submit a ticket.
    deicidium wrote: »
    when i did register in PW, i got this email that has a beta key to redeem at the FW site.. is that the key needed to play in CBT Phase? or there's a different key which is to be sent randomly?

yes, go to my account, copy the key u got from the email and hit redeem beta key and if the key is good it will show u have been accepted for the cbt. the key is need for cbt its not open beta yet. invitation is sent randomly
    edited January 2011
    katozuma wrote: »
    check you spam folder if u got one, or submit a ticket/chat with live support. best to submit a ticket.

yes, go to my account, copy the key u got from the email and hit redeem beta key and if the key is good it will show u have been accepted for the cbt. the key is need for cbt its not open beta yet. invitation is sent randomly

yep, i redeem the beta key and it says i've been accepted.. does that mean i'm good to go to play in phase 3?

are the servers close now?
    edited January 2011
    deicidium wrote: »
    yep, i redeem the beta key and it says i've been accepted.. does that mean i'm good to go to play in phase 3?

are the servers close now?

Being "Accepted" now means you've got a CHANCE to be randomly selected to get into Phase 3. If you can't log in by Jan 12th, then you weren't selected, but will have the opportunity to play in Phase 4 - where everyone who redeemed a key will get to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Being "Accepted" now means you've got a CHANCE to be randomly selected to get into Phase 3. If you can't log in by Jan 12th, then you weren't selected, but will have the opportunity to play in Phase 4 - where everyone who redeemed a key will get to play.

oh thanks for clearing that up..
  • cl93dcl93d Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    dumb question and obvious answer but theres a possibility of more than one answer...

after phase 3 is there a phase 4? will PW still be doing CB if they dont have the answers even after a phase 4? if so, will CB be continuing? :P
  • straykittenstraykitten Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm so tired and sick of waiting for this game...I tried so hrd to get in, I just wanted to try this out like thousand of other people..why can't they just let us all play. I'm sure I won't be selected for the 3rd phase, like always...maybe I'm not very active on this forum, but this doesn't mean I don't wanna play this, I'm addicted to it, and this thing really pissed me off.
  • seshynseshyn Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Did phase 3 started already? I tried to enter today in the game, and for my suprise it let me in. =3 I haven't received and e-mail that I have been accepted or anything.
    BurningRose - Priest
    FrozenRose - Vampire
    edited January 2011
    YaaY for you! u'r so lucky XD ...I hope they will let me play soon, I can't wait another month :|
  • sujuqsujuq Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    humm and began to distribute the confirmation messages if so I have not accepted
  • topaz9585topaz9585 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm so tired and sick of waiting for this game...I tried so hrd to get in, I just wanted to try this out like thousand of other people..why can't they just let us all play. I'm sure I won't be selected for the 3rd phase, like always...maybe I'm not very active on this forum, but this doesn't mean I don't wanna play this, I'm addicted to it, and this thing really pissed me off.

same... ive been waiting since the very first day it came out, and been checking every day since. I mean this wait s really starting to feel like it will never end... and ice been accpeted to betas before, but of all i really wanted to get into this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Neshama
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Mage
    Job: Tamer
    Guild: still thinking
    Server: LionHeart
    Level: 15

life as we know it... its not what you can see,
    but its the secrets that are hidden from you...
    you only fullfill life at its end, but then again, life never ends...
    edited January 2011
    cl93d wrote: »
    dumb question and obvious answer but theres a possibility of more than one answer...

after phase 3 is there a phase 4? will PW still be doing CB if they dont have the answers even after a phase 4? if so, will CB be continuing? :P

There will be a wipe after Phase 3 and then Phase 4 will begin where everyone who has a redeemed key will get to play. After that there'll be ANOTHER wipe and OB will begin.

A lot of us feel the same way, but unfortunately PWE chose to run their CBT this way and all we can do is wait.
    seshyn wrote: »
    Did phase 3 started already? I tried to enter today in the game, and for my suprise it let me in. =3 I haven't received and e-mail that I have been accepted or anything.

Then you're one of the lucky ones who got flagged for Phase 2 - hf =) Phase 3 will start no later then Jan 12th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • izheetmadrawrsizheetmadrawrs Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Not sure what all drugs you have tried but I think you have to have used something to become addicted to it. Unless I am reading your post wrong, you haven't tried this game yet so how did you become addicted.
    edited January 2011
    Not sure what all drugs you have tried but I think you have to have used something to become addicted to it. Unless I am reading your post wrong, you haven't tried this game yet so how did you become addicted.

I think they may have used the wrong word there - maybe they meant their anticipation of the game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Yes yes... my bad:P I just wanted to say that I read so many things about this game, more exactly about the gameplay and I seen many videos and images and other stuff... and I really wanted to try it cause to me it seems really good:P and yes, srry for my bad english:P
  • seshynseshyn Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Then you're one of the lucky ones who got flagged for Phase 2 - hf =) Phase 3 will start no later then Jan 12th.

I redeem a beta key after Phase 2 started and couldn't get like 4 days ago. >_>
    BurningRose - Priest
    FrozenRose - Vampire
  • izheetmadrawrsizheetmadrawrs Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes yes... my bad:P I just wanted to say that I read so many things about this game, more exactly about the gameplay and I seen many videos and images and other stuff... and I really wanted to try it cause to me it seems really good:P and yes, srry for my bad english:P

Sry dude ,,didn't intend any offense of your english or anything else. I just found it funny the way it was posted. Please forgive me if my comment offended you in any way. It was not my intention. I am very excited to try this game out as well but I realize there are folks who have been waiting much longer than me. When we do get in, if there is a bar,,I'll buy you a drink...
    Good luck and hope to see you in game soon.
  • tparker18tparker18 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    can someone tell me a good mmorpg to play to pass the time on. I'm getting really bored & need something to do while waitin to get into the game.
    edited January 2011
    tparker18 wrote: »
    can someone tell me a good mmorpg to play to pass the time on. I'm getting really bored & need something to do while waitin to get into the game.

you can't wait 3 more days?
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.