test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phase 3 start date

Comments

• drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Nope - it shouldn't. I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't get into Phase 3 either though, as that's how my experience has been with this whole CBT process.

well I've been keeping myself busy outside of here, so if I get in I get in, if I don't oh well..best way to deal with this
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    well I've been keeping myself busy outside of here, so if I get in I get in, if I don't oh well..best way to deal with this

Oh for sure. I've never put my RL on the back-burner for a game - didn't start with this one either LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • psyfreezepsyfreeze Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mm hope i'll get in this time then :)
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    psyfreeze wrote: »
    mm Hope I'll Get In This Time Then :)

gl =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkking777darkking777 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hmm im so bored waiting for this game,10 days more to go
    edited January 2011
    hmm im so bored waiting for this game,10 days more to go

?????? thought it was 9 days, since today is the 3rd...unless you know something we don't :)
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • roxcixivroxcixiv Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I haven't logged in much as of late, but I'm looking forward to phase 3 !
  • heychowderheychowder Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    9 days, random invites. just trolling by

wanted to launch my new account in 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eshyaeshya Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ah fooey I see a new game.. got the code.. downloaded game.. n its not running yet?

n start date is when I head back to work... darn it all

*pouts*
  • tokala1280tokala1280 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, I was so excited, got 80% of the way through the download before I looked on the forums and saw that I couldn't get in. I really hope I get into Phase 3, because I'm extremely impatient when it comes to games.
  • sujuqsujuq Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    to a question as you enter the draw for the messages to play q account but I think I read about recently comfirmed by email xD
    edited January 2011
    to a question as you enter the draw for the messages to play mind but I think I read about recently comfirmed by email

for phase 3
    edited January 2011
    I'm gonna try and take a stab at this....the 2nd e-mails for phase 3 haven't even gone out yet, they might be going out in the next week or so since the phase is rumored to be out on the 12th.
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited January 2011
    what I want to know is how you do for the blessed message arrives
    you get a lot of short heads or pleading for your access to the administrator

or sheer luck comes at you like:rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    sujuq wrote: »
    what I want to know is how you do for the blessed message arrives
    you get a lot of short heads or pleading for your access to the administrator

or sheer luck comes at you like:rolleyes:

you'll get an e-mail sent to your registered e-mail for the account, or you can just try logging in to see if your accdount was flagged
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited January 2011
    well thanks for that information

I wonder if there will be a block of ip to other countries as in other games
    edited January 2011
    sujuq wrote: »
    well thanks for that information

I wonder if there will be a block of ip to other countries as in other games

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=24001
    first post in there lists some countries that are IP blocked (if it helps)
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited January 2011
    wow save me a few meters of territory
  • mirraimirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Anyone notice there so many mmo that going to release around 6th ~ to 12th January ?
    I wonder if some of them rushing the release or some other delay the release to match that date
    . . ups . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • kimera77kimera77 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i dont undestand ...
    i have and CB active key, and i cant log in
    Close Beta will be open at january 2011 ?? ... 6 weeks i must wait? :S
  • varshervarsher Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You do realise that it is Jan 2011 right? CB Phase 3 is only 8 days away and you can potentially log in then.
    tokala1280 wrote: »
    Yeah, I was so excited, got 80% of the way through the download before I looked on the forums and saw that I couldn't get in. I really hope I get into Phase 3, because I'm extremely impatient when it comes to games.

Install the game then wait till you can enter CB, that way you don't have to wait to update and install it when you do get accepted.
  • npramireznpramirez Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    except even if you do have the key and are "Accepted" you still might have to wait for phase 4. And why should they tell us? I love the suspense! *heavy sarcasm*
  • kimera77kimera77 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    so now ( 4 - 01 - 2011 ) its CB phase 3 ... and we must wait for CB phase 4 ?
    edited January 2011
    kimera77 wrote: »
    so now ( 4 - 01 - 2011 ) its CB phase 3 ... and we must wait for CB phase 4 ?

phase 3 hasn't even started yet [Jan 12th]
    and no date has been posted about phase 4
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • mayito2009mayito2009 Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    According with Crabclaw posted earlier CB 4 should be in February/March
    Seek and ye shall find. Ask and ye shall receive. Rabboni

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" (Benjamin Franklin).
  • varshervarsher Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    npramirez wrote: »
    except even if you do have the key and are "Accepted" you still might have to wait for phase 4. And why should they tell us? I love the suspense! *heavy sarcasm*

It's simply that your key is accepted yet you are still to be authorised to enter CB. Just because you're given a pass into a car showroom doesn't mean that you're allowed to drive the cars.
  • duimpelduimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just seen a Facebook post Phase3 will start in 8 days.
    Does that mean the phase is 1 day earlier? Or will the invitations be sent on the 12th?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
    edited January 2011
    duimpel wrote: »
    Just seen a Facebook post Phase3 will start in 8 days.
    Does that mean the phase is 1 day earlier? Or will the invitations be sent on the 12th?

today is the 4th, so 8 days from now is the 12th....the news about the invites going out might show up by Fri at the earilest, and the 1tth at the latest
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • npramireznpramirez Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    varsher wrote: »
    It's simply that your key is accepted yet you are still to be authorised to enter CB. Just because you're given a pass into a car showroom doesn't mean that you're allowed to drive the cars.

Which is almost related? If you can explain the logic behind handing out keys only to have them denied until chosen then maybe I would agree. The problem is there is no logic. It makes no sense. Give out a functioning key when the player is accepted. Otherwise, don't give it out at all. Ever wonder why EVERYONE, including you, has been asking NONSTOP why they can't log in even though they have a key? B/c it's a **** system, that's why. Nice misplaced analogy, though.
  • duimpelduimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    npramirez wrote: »
    If you can explain the logic behind handing out keys only to have them denied until chosen then maybe I would agree.

Look at it this way:
    you're still looking at the word "key" as the metal things you get 2 of when you buy a lock.
    the key immediately fits to the lock when you bought the lock

If you look at it in the new way it kinda makes sense
    New keys to buildings are digital aka the creditcard like keys with a strip.
    Those keys still have to be activated.

Say you applied for a job as a freelance security inspector with that big company..
    you got accepted and got a blank card together with your acceptance letter sent by mail.
    There's no starting date in the letter, so you call them and they tell you your card will be activated (and thereby give you access to the building) the moment the company needs your help.

When you got accepted, your personel number (username/pass) was typed in the computer and combined with the card ID they sent through mail.
    Once they need you you get another letter telling you your card has been activated and thereby gives you door access. (Closed beta access)
    Well, that's kinda what's happening now :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
This discussion has been closed.