test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phase 3 start date

Comments

• ylanday69ylanday69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    talikarini wrote: »
    Phase 3 means they take the current number of players (which I understand is around 500 total), they will allow that many more more into Phase 3...

So you're suggesting that you know the actual number of invites that will be sent? I haven't seen this info anywhere.

The size of the user base was said to be doubled between now and then (cb3), that already happened with the extra wave of cb2 invites. There's nothing to suggest the actual cb3 invites will be any more or less than usual.
  • furyinsidefuryinside Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow if i dont get into this phase ima be so pissed, i've been signed up since signup for closed beta was announced months ago.
  • tombsgirltombsgirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i hope i can get in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thnks to kaos for makin an awesome siggy ^^
  • quthanhquthanh Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................................................................
  • kaiolakaiola Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    AHH Taking too long
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    talikarini wrote: »
    Phase 3 means they take the current number of players (which I understand is around 500 total), they will allow that many more more into Phase 3...

Then Phase 4 will be a type of Open Beta but only to those already signed up by the date it opens.

This is how I understood it.

Not sure where you're getting your numbers from, but from where I sit, it sure doesn't seem like there are only 500 people who redeemed keys for this game. IF the number was so low there would be a high chance we'll all get into Phase 3. From where I sit, that's just not going to be true. Especially, with how it seems, the numbers of random invites already been sent out have been low in this CBT process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vangfigfigvangfigfig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Info inbound:

Phase 3 of CB testing will start on January 12th at the latest. Depending on how things proceed for Phase 2 updates, this date could be substantially pushed forward.

Phase 3 will open up a new array of stuff to test, including:

Content up to level 50.

The marketplace will be enabled for testing, with all testers provided free FW marketplace currency to spend/sell/fill a swimming pool with. This currency will only be usable in the FW closed beta and will not transfer to any other PWE titles.

The size of the userbase with CB access will double between now and then.

As mentioned in the earlier info thread, Phase 4 will begin immediately after Phase 3, and will mark the point at which all players with a redeemed beta key will be able to test Forsaken World before it is officially launched. There will be a data wipe at the start of this phase. Phase 4 is still part of the closed beta, and is not the official launch of the game.

Hopefully this clears up some questions a lot of people have been posting, primarily whether Phase 4 is still part of the closed beta period or not (it is). Any further questions/etc, post away.

i don't think anyone has asked this question but how immediate is "immediately
    "
  • haowangjiaohaowangjiao Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When can i log in?
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    When can i log in?

when your account is flagged for permission to get it
    vangfigfig wrote: »
    i don't think anyone has asked this question but how immediate is "immediately
    "
    normaly the phases have been about 4 weeks, so possibly that soon after, my guess why phase 2 is so long is becuase it happened during the holidays
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • mistigrikittymistigrikitty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Same, hope I"ll be able to test....

Registered since March also here....
  • jamieboy6721jamieboy6721 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    valkyrith wrote: »
    O.o; From what I can tell, there are a lot of mixed responses to this...

I'm personally glad that the GMs and admins are at least keeping us in the loop on when stuff starts and at least giving some information. A lot of games don't really bother to do that...
    I also hope I'm involved in CB3, but if not, I have CB4 to look forward to.

As for the people complaining that you're wasting your life away waiting for the game, I'm fairly certain that you don't spend every waking hour sitting in front of the computer staring at the home page for Forsaken World just to see when the next phase starts, so you're wasting nothing. It takes 5 minutes to check the front page and/or email to see if it's starting and if you're in it. If you don't wanna wait on the CB phases to be in it, then just go play another game while you wait, and check back in Feb. or something when the game should be in phase 4 or released.

Good luck to everyone that's waiting to get in, and those of you already in, have fun. ^^
    I dont really, it was just s imple question. But I do look forward to playing FW. It look and sounds like a really good game it self. I have beta tested for other games and I am aware of how long it takes for it to get going an everyone to play that signed up for beta. But yes we should all be patient and wait for our turns to be involved.
  • valexyvalexy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Can't wait! Hope I get chosen for phase 3, if not I'll just wait for phase 4 or open beta.
  • firebusterfirebuster Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    2 weeks for phase 3 :D cant wait
  • x5fuyux5fuyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    any new updates on confirmed phase 3 date?
    edited January 2011
    x5fuyu wrote: »

if the first post hasn't been updated or a new sticky made, then no
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited January 2011
    x5fuyu wrote: »

Please don't take this the wrong way, but how much MORE of a confirmation do you need then Jan 12th? That's the date for Phase 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but how much MORE of a confirmation do you need then Jan 12th? That's the date for Phase 3.

maybe an exact time as to when the invites go out, or maybe a list of names as to who is getting them......there are many many ways to be more exact :P
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    maybe an exact time as to when the invites go out, or maybe a list of names as to who is getting them......there are many many ways to be more exact :P

True :P But they were only asking about the date - which has been confirmed for ages now LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    True :P But they were only asking about the date - which has been confirmed for ages now LOL

don't think 10 more days is going to kill anyone here
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • duimpelduimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hehe, not here.. but keep in mind how many times you could've been pk-ed in 10 days :P

seriously though: let's all hope in 10 days we don't get disappointed again.
    (especially the people nearly waiting an entire year)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
  • mirraimirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Accepted Accepted Accepted Accepted xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
    edited January 2011
    mirrai wrote: »
    Accepted Accepted Accepted Accepted xD

think this should be the mantra for the next few days for us still waiting to get in :)
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • raingraing Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Info inbound:

Phase 3 of CB testing will start on January 12th at the latest. Depending on how things proceed for Phase 2 updates, this date could be substantially pushed forward.

well crab said that the date can be pushed but lets pray for jan 12 :)
  • stacyravenstacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    raing wrote: »
    well crab said that the date can be pushed but lets pray for jan 12 :)

Ohhhhh TEN DAYS! Let's hope so! I see so many great people on this forum who have yet to be accepted and it makes me sad. :( >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • gerigeri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    how long on average, after entering in your beta key on site , does it take for them to activate ur beta acct ?
  • nikolalhs22nikolalhs22 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    when will ppl from EU be able to play?
  • melniimelnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Read the first post.

Average time until you can play? Hard to say, it's almost completely random (almost because there are a few contests). Some people have been waiting for a year and still can't play, people like me have been waiting relatively short (end of August for me, or for example people who entered their key in October, a week before CB started) and have been playing since Phase 1 already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • duimpelduimpel Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2011

doesn't matter if you're from EU or US or where you're from, all registrations are thrown on 1 big pile. For example, i sent the 2 extra beta keys i got from PWE to my friends IRL, same city as i live.
    Both are ingame already.

Wish i had created 1 new google account and used it for 1 of the 2 extra beta keys i got through mail.:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now breaks my wooden shoe
    edited January 2011
    geri wrote: »
    how long on average, after entering in your beta key on site , does it take for them to activate ur beta acct ?

there is no "average time" there are players that have been wiating almost a year to get in, while others just made thier account 10 days before the next phase and get in.
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    edited January 2011

Nope - it shouldn't. I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't get into Phase 3 either though, as that's how my experience has been with this whole CBT process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.