test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phase 3 start date

crabclawcrabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Info inbound:

Phase 3 of CB testing will start on January 12th at the latest. Depending on how things proceed for Phase 2 updates, this date could be substantially pushed forward.

Phase 3 will open up a new array of stuff to test, including:

Content up to level 50.

The marketplace will be enabled for testing, with all testers provided free FW marketplace currency to spend/sell/fill a swimming pool with. This currency will only be usable in the FW closed beta and will not transfer to any other PWE titles.

The size of the userbase with CB access will double between now and then.

As mentioned in the earlier info thread, Phase 4 will begin immediately after Phase 3, and will mark the point at which all players with a redeemed beta key will be able to test Forsaken World before it is officially launched. There will be a data wipe at the start of this phase. Phase 4 is still part of the closed beta, and is not the official launch of the game.

Hopefully this clears up some questions a lot of people have been posting, primarily whether Phase 4 is still part of the closed beta period or not (it is). Any further questions/etc, post away.
Post edited by crabclaw on
«13456718

Comments

  • mainstrikerrmainstrikerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yikes! Far away!
    Phase 1 person!!!!


    Username: Bash.
    Class:Stonemen protector
    Guild: RageQuit

    FEB NEEDS TO MAKE ME A SIGNATURE, BUT SHES TOO SLOW
  • bghostbghost Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    wow thats a long wait
  • bghostbghost Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    will u be doing any contest from now til then
  • mrgiovannimrgiovanni Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the info. Imy idea yet on how long phase 3 and 4 will last? Same 3-4 weeks each? or will phase 4 be longer since there is a wipe before it?
    Life is Pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something.
  • xoluxolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Looks like a long time chilling at 40.
    IGN: Kiwifruit
  • j0k3rrij0k3rri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I just want in...
    Have been waiting since FW was announced
    and registered for the closed beta in March
    :/
  • crabclawcrabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Currently Jan. 12th is the latest it will be released. We will of course be pushing to roll out phase 3 earlier than that, but can't make any promises as of yet.
  • bghostbghost Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    will the game be released after phase 4 or will there be an open beta.
  • friedfrenzy5friedfrenzy5 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    16th is muh birthday! Early birthday present.
  • meticulousmeticulous Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So Phase 4 data will be wiped as well?
    Future Warrior to be o:!
    Member of Eclipse

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pietroop333rpietroop333r Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cool... gl to those wanting to be in phase 3
    pietrooper-lv27-dwarf-marksman
    ChrisX-lv2-elf-warrior
    NONE-Lv0-stoneman-protector
    fail grinder.win quester.
    i verlassen Spielwelt
    이름은 마이클
  • pois0nedpois0ned Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    will be another wipe after phate 4?.. phase 4 mean OPEN BETA ?.... jan 12th is so far.
  • chaosheart27chaosheart27 Posts: 1,233 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Crabs already said in a different thread there will be a wipe after phase 4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art done by Apple, Sig by Neoyoshi *Much ♥*


    My ♥ Belongs to Forseti.
    Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost.
    *Playing since Phase 1/Day 1*
  • pois0nedpois0ned Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Crabs already said in a different thread there will be a wipe after phase 4.

    so that is lame, play now, wipe, play after 12jan then WIPE AGAIN? lol who saw something like that in anothers games? fail
  • nameisnewnameisnew Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks crab. I'm actually glad to see admins more active in the forum community. Most CBTs I'm a part of, the mods/admins either can't divulge any information or don't feel the need to. -.-

    I do have a question, though. You say Phase 4 is still part of the CBT. Can we expect Phase 4 to conclude with a wipe, or will character data be saved from Phase 4 CBT to OBT/Live?

    EDIT: Didn't see this page before posting. Thanks again for info!

    Also, other games do have multiple wipes, yes.
  • silabussilabus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Jan 12 eeek 2 weeks of boredom since finals will keep me busy on Dec but w/e HOPE I can get in phase 3 if not see ya on OB :)
    モデラト ここ とても 意地悪。
  • nameisnewnameisnew Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    silabus wrote: »
    Jan 12 eeek 2 weeks of boredom since finals will keep me busy on Dec but w/e HOPE I can get in phase 3 if not see ya on OB :)

    You can still play P4 either way. It's open to anyone with a redeemed beta key.
  • silabussilabus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sorry no offense but i find Phase 4 a joke not because everyone with a key can play but because the wipe...scenario I reach lvl 80...come phase 4 wipe lvl1 one again....lvl to 80 again...wipe OB starts....if you ask me Phase 4 is just a waste of time :) that's why i wont be playing it.
    モデラト ここ とても 意地悪。
  • nameisnewnameisnew Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    silabus wrote: »
    Sorry no offense but i find Phase 4 a joke not because everyone with a key can play but because the wipe...scenario I reach lvl 80...come phase 4 wipe lvl1 one again....lvl to 80 again...wipe OB starts....if you ask me Phase 4 is just a waste of time :) that's why i wont be playing it.

    That's your choice. CBTs are not about playing the game. They're about improving the game by testing all the features. You get the advantage of a sneak peak as well, but the point is still testing. ^^
  • jwaijwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hey crabclaw, wondering does birthday gives access to cb? well yea cuz my bday is coming up and would love to play :D

    but anyways i guess it probably wont cuz ppl could make fake account with fake birthdays lol
  • silabussilabus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    nameisnew wrote: »
    That's your choice. CBTs are not about playing the game. They're about improving the game by testing all the features. You get the advantage of a sneak peak as well, but the point is still testing. ^^

    What will there be to test on Phase 4...?all the need it testing will already have been tested by phase 4 (unless there are more new things that need testing in which case i will agree with you) but who says that testing is done on CB? it will still continue...I assure you more people will find more bugs in OB :)
    モデラト ここ とても 意地悪。
  • crabclawcrabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    nameisnew wrote: »
    Thanks crab. I'm actually glad to see admins more active in the forum community. Most CBTs I'm a part of, the mods/admins either can't divulge any information or don't feel the need to. -.-

    I do have a question, though. You say Phase 4 is still part of the CBT. Can we expect Phase 4 to conclude with a wipe, or will character data be saved from Phase 4 CBT to OBT/Live?

    EDIT: Didn't see this page before posting. Thanks again for info!

    Also, other games do have multiple wipes, yes.

    Phase 4 is the final phase of CB testing, and will end in a wipe. At that point the game will officially launch into open beta.
  • bghostbghost Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    crabclaw wrote: »
    Phase 4 is the final phase of CB testing, and will end in a wipe. At that point the game will officially launch into open beta.

    thank you
  • cyraxcyrax Posts: 3
    edited November 2010
    these **** CB phases , i swear like i said on the other discussion about these CB ****, cb is just losing more char ... re adding old beta char n not letting more char waiting to try the game ... rediculous dates .. jan, feb the game is still in CB ... with all this CB the game ends not as perfect as the CB makes us believe it would be ... waste of my time , im done with this Failsaken world ... have fun waiting you guys waiting ... by the time OB will get here u guys will have added 1 yr to your age ..

    not everybody are gamers for life ... the failsaken world thinks all there players got that kinda ridiculous time ...

    P.S dont send out Beta keys n keep ppl waiting its **** n not right no matter how u think of it to be ...
  • inbeforelockinbeforelock Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cyrax wrote: »
    these **** CB phases , i swear like i said on the other discussion about these CB ****, cb is just losing more char ... re adding old beta char n not letting more char waiting to try the game ... rediculous dates .. jan, feb the game is still in CB ... with all this CB the game ends not as perfect as the CB makes us believe it would be ... waste of my time , im done with this Failsaken world ... have fun waiting you guys waiting ... by the time OB will get here u guys will have added 1 yr to your age ..

    not everybody are gamers for life ... the failsaken world thinks all there players got that kinda ridiculous time ...

    P.S dont send out Beta keys n keep ppl waiting its **** n not right no matter how u think of it to be ...

    and nothing of value was lost
    lol, double kill
  • holyfaithholyfaith Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    thanks for the info now hopefully i can get into phase 3
  • seandkillerseandkiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    cyrax wrote: »
    these **** CB phases , i swear like i said on the other discussion about these CB ****, cb is just losing more char ... re adding old beta char n not letting more char waiting to try the game ... rediculous dates .. jan, feb the game is still in CB ... with all this CB the game ends not as perfect as the CB makes us believe it would be ... waste of my time , im done with this Failsaken world ... have fun waiting you guys waiting ... by the time OB will get here u guys will have added 1 yr to your age ..

    not everybody are gamers for life ... the failsaken world thinks all there players got that kinda ridiculous time ...

    P.S dont send out Beta keys n keep ppl waiting its **** n not right no matter how u think of it to be ...
    good god someone find a 'fail troll is fail' pic....If you don't have something good to say, don't say it.
    Back on topic,I look forward to testing FW when I get the chance, honestly I think this game will be my No.1 when it comes out.
  • evilangel0evilangel0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the info crabclaw, can't wait to try the game out
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Umm...why is Phase 2 possibly 7wks long, when Phase 1 was only 4?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godcrushergodcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yay, another chance to crush my hopes. =[
This discussion has been closed.