test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Info thread: the future of closed beta

167891012»

Comments

  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    naginiii wrote: »
    idk, its not exactly comforting, because surely everyone gets a shot even the ones who signed up wayyy wayyy back.

    or am i missing something? o.o

    no everyone get s a shot when each round comes through, but for some reason players that signed up almost a year ago are being missed, and players that just hapen to sign up right before the next phase get in
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • naginiiinaginiii Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    no everyone get s a shot when each round comes through, but for some reason players that signed up almost a year ago are being missed, and players that just hapen to sign up right before the next phase get in

    so the solution would be to make a new account then - if newbies have greater chances than the ones who signed up wayyy wayyy back (i dunno why i repeat that) :confused:

    what about the abandoned ones? i've read hate messages here.
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    naginiii wrote: »
    so the solution would be to make a new account then - if newbies have greater chances than the ones who signed up wayyy wayyy back (i dunno why i repeat that) :confused:

    what about the abandoned ones? i've read hate messages here.

    the abandoned accounts? they are still there, sadly

    I persoanly want to make a new account since I've settled in here with this name :p
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • naginiiinaginiii Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    the abandoned accounts? they are still there, sadly

    I persoanly want to make a new account since I've settled in here with this name :p

    ao :/

    i we all get in. lucky me if i do.
    it looks like a really nice game. =D
  • stacyravenstacyraven Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    the abandoned accounts? they are still there, sadly

    I persoanly want to make a new account since I've settled in here with this name :p

    Anyone how's been on this forum for more than a couple of days knows the name Drakenfyre. You've been an active forum member and contributor for like 9 months, so you totally shouldn't have to start a new account. I'm telling you though, if you and Angelmuse don't get in Phase 3 I'm totally going to start a riot. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fully alive ♥ More than most ♥ Ready to smile and love life ~Flyleaf
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    stacyraven wrote: »
    Anyone how's been on this forum for more than a couple of days knows the name Drakenfyre. You've been an active forum member and contributor for like 9 months, so you totally shouldn't have to start a new account. I'm telling you though, if you and Angelmuse don't get in Phase 3 I'm totally going to start a riot. lol

    I think I'll be more upset if angelicmuse doesn't get in over me, granted it's getting kinda lonely in the forums swince everyone else is in the game...miss getting huggles from kissavixen
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • naginiiinaginiii Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    I think I'll be more upset if angelicmuse doesn't get in over me, granted it's getting kinda lonely in the forums swince everyone else is in the game...miss getting huggles from kissavixen

    and not relating to what they're talking about... heartbreaking.
    oh wow its harsh o.o
  • tashimeatashimea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yeah it is sucky that we don't get to play.
    Although, in the mean time. You guys should play a different game. I've been playing Vindictus this whole time. It's a great time killer. -Thumbs up.- I still can't wait for the game to come out. I dream about it every night. So in that sense I'm a little depressed not to be in there.
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    stacyraven wrote: »
    Anyone how's been on this forum for more than a couple of days knows the name Drakenfyre. You've been an active forum member and contributor for like 9 months, so you totally shouldn't have to start a new account. I'm telling you though, if you and Angelmuse don't get in Phase 3 I'm totally going to start a riot. lol
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    I think I'll be more upset if angelicmuse doesn't get in over me, granted it's getting kinda lonely in the forums swince everyone else is in the game...miss getting huggles from kissavixen

    Aww...But if the 3 of us don't get in this round I'll be so sad - you guys deserve to get in as much as I do =)
    tashimea wrote: »
    Yeah it is sucky that we don't get to play.
    Although, in the mean time. You guys should play a different game. I've been playing Vindictus this whole time. It's a great time killer. -Thumbs up.- I still can't wait for the game to come out. I dream about it every night. So in that sense I'm a little depressed not to be in there.

    I am playing other games - trust me LOL Still on PWI, played LoMA for a while. Played the game you said, but couldn't get into it and also played a bit of LOTRO. A lack of other games to pass the time hasn't been an issue for me LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    tashimea wrote: »
    Yeah it is sucky that we don't get to play.
    Although, in the mean time. You guys should play a different game. I've been playing Vindictus this whole time. It's a great time killer. -Thumbs up.- I still can't wait for the game to come out. I dream about it every night. So in that sense I'm a little depressed not to be in there.

    oh I've been playing other games, I don't just sit here at the comp starting at this forum all day, but I've also been busy by having my nose in a book
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • laurrenelaurrene Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    crabclaw wrote: »

    There will be a Phase 4. Phase 4 will launch around late February, or early march at the latest. Phase 4 will be the phase upon which every single person with a redeemed beta key will be able to log in and play Forsaken World.


    iN EARLY ANNOUNCEMENTS you said that phase 4 will be imediatly after phase 3. now you say later february or starter march. this is lack of information by me. So make up your mind couse a lot of ppl are pissed becouse of this "drawing" phase.
  • drakovongola1drakovongola1 Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Maybe Phase 3 ends on February 20th?

    I didn't hear anywhere that it was stated when Phase 3 would end, so how would you know if 4 was that long after 3 anyways?
    Don't use huge images in your signature.
    ^Well at least I can say Crab helped me with my sig, lol
    IGN: DrakoVongola(Vamp) and DrakoVongole(Priest)
    PvP Server
  • kikiikikii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    laurrene wrote: »
    crabclaw wrote: »

    There will be a Phase 4. Phase 4 will launch around late February, or early march at the latest. Phase 4 will be the phase upon which every single person with a redeemed beta key will be able to log in and play Forsaken World.


    iN EARLY ANNOUNCEMENTS you said that phase 4 will be imediatly after phase 3. now you say later february or starter march. this is lack of information by me. So make up your mind couse a lot of ppl are pissed becouse of this "drawing" phase.
    crabclaw wrote: »

    Phase 4 will begin on Feb. 23rd.

    .

    source: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=77241 =)))
  • tribalfoxtribalfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't know if anyone has asked this, though I am sure they have, I didn't see it while reading. They are going to do a data-wipe after Phase Four and will that data-wipe destroy characters all together or just reset them back to lvl 1? In other words, will we able to keep the name ,etc. or will we have to start from scratch and hope that when OB opens the name we claimed in CB is still available?
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    tribalfox wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone has asked this, though I am sure they have, I didn't see it while reading. They are going to do a data-wipe after Phase Four and will that data-wipe destroy characters all together or just reset them back to lvl 1? In other words, will we able to keep the name ,etc. or will we have to start from scratch and hope that when OB opens the name we claimed in CB is still available?

    yes there is going to be a wipe (2 infact), from what I know of doing betas, all the info will be gone and start all over from scratch, as for "locking in the names" nothing has been said as to if it will or wont happen

    Will our characters be wiped going into Open Beta?
    Yes, all character data will be wiped before going into Open Beta. There will also be a wipe going into Phase 4.
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • angelicmuseangelicmuse Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Maybe Phase 3 ends on February 20th?

    I didn't hear anywhere that it was stated when Phase 3 would end, so how would you know if 4 was that long after 3 anyways?

    Phase 4 definitely starts on February 23rd, so at the end of the server day on the 22nd will be the last day of Phase 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tribalfoxtribalfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    drakenfyre wrote: »
    yes there is going to be a wipe (2 infact), from what I know of doing betas, all the info will be gone and start all over from scratch, as for "locking in the names" nothing has been said as to if it will or wont happen

    Will our characters be wiped going into Open Beta?
    Yes, all character data will be wiped before going into Open Beta. There will also be a wipe going into Phase 4.

    :] Thank you.
  • khr754khr754 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi guys i was wondering if for phase 4 or the enxt phase we r gonna have more realms or idk 1 more server ... cuz the game is nice til now but is laggy and i understand tht cuz of the CB but id really think tht is a good idea to make more realms like in other PW games if u r working on tht id like to know thx for ur time and grazt for the game :D
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 2,614 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    khr754 wrote: »
    Hi guys i was wondering if for phase 4 or the enxt phase we r gonna have more realms or idk 1 more server ... cuz the game is nice til now but is laggy and i understand tht cuz of the CB but id really think tht is a good idea to make more realms like in other PW games if u r working on tht id like to know thx for ur time and grazt for the game :D

    there is going to be a PVE server added for phase 4, other than that no other info has been added
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • salwansameersalwansameer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    and that is no't fair we want to join why we have to wait when others ppl playing already and i'm older them .. i just get bored open to us phase 4 nauuuuuu :cool::cool: :rolleyes: or active to me my key lol hahahaha :D
  • flatedflated Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    been waiting for months and months now late feb ok i think i will play rift launchers 1st march . just geting sick of waiting round for FW cyas . have fun. and good luck
  • nelle01nelle01 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    At last just 1 more month!!
  • crabclawcrabclaw Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2011
This discussion has been closed.