crab, regarding dungeon contest

xephona
xephona Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
First of all, thank you for letting us into phase one, it is much appreciated.... and quite a fun contest actually.

But yea, regarding the "bonus pet" for people who reached 30 by the end of phase one, do we get extra time for that? Or do we gotta hurry the hell up and get our three characters to 30 in less than a week? Not complaining or anything, just curious.
Post edited by xephona on
fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=76401

Comments

• ihazcookies
    ihazcookies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The deadline for it is the end of phase 1, so yep, you got less time then others did, but its not that hard.
    BobZeConqueror
    Wicked
  • xiolin
    xiolin Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    my question is that, does it have to be 3 different classes or can it be the same? i'm going to try as many classes as i can to test it out but to get the pet i might use a fast lvlin class first :P
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I believe it was just 3 characters, didn't specify it had to be different classes. But yeah, a week is enough to get all characters to 29.

Basically, always enter God's Trial whenever you get the chance with double EXP scroll (EXP aid is good too if you have it). And always get the bonus quests from Henry which gives you extra EXP for completing certain tasks.

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • xephona
    edited November 2010
    Wow... being able to participate in instances increases leveling exponentially. Got myself to 25 within 4 hours, as opposed to chinese beta which took about 8 hours of questing since the auto-party didn't work and no one would invite someone who doesnt speak their language. Oh how I love crab for the mass beta invites. :D
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's no problem to get 3 characters to level 30 in one week, most people got their 3 characters to level 30 in less then a week (and I guess they're a bit bored now? XD). And Phase 2 players wish they were in your shoes because they have no chance for the pet at all, so meh. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • xephona
    edited November 2010
    melnii wrote: »
    It's no problem to get 3 characters to level 30 in one week, most people got their 3 characters to level 30 in less then a week (and I guess they're a bit bored now? XD). And Phase 2 players wish they were in your shoes because they have no chance for the pet at all, so meh. :3

According to the news post, it implies that each phase group will have a different pet that they can receive. I was mildly concerned because the rest of the group had a few weeks to complete the goals, while we have a week. The next group will have a few weeks to complete their goals for their prize as well. Just seems "slightly" unfair to have to rush (but easily doable anyway... so no biggy) unless we were given a choice on which prize to fight for, since we are kinda-sorta in-between two phases (pretty much part 2 of phase one, since the first part was capped at 29)
  • thirtythirtyonefifty
    thirtythirtyonefifty Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Got my warrior to 30 in a day so I don't see the problem...
  • melnii
    melnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    xephona wrote: »
    According to the news post, it implies that each phase group will have a different pet that they can receive. I was mildly concerned because the rest of the group had a few weeks to complete the goals, while we have a week. The next group will have a few weeks to complete their goals for their prize as well. Just seems "slightly" unfair to have to rush (but easily doable anyway... so no biggy) unless we were given a choice on which prize to fight for, since we are kinda-sorta in-between two phases (pretty much part 2 of phase one, since the first part was capped at 29)

Or maybe if you get the turtle, you ALSO get the other gifts (like, Phase 1 also get the Phase 2 gifts). I don't know, for as far as I know even the GM's are unsure about this. But yea I understand your issue if that first is the case. Not that the turtle is so smexy, but still. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • deathbunny
    deathbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Having to rush to get the pet... I'd be grateful to be able to play before the rest who had/is still waiting, no?

cz47.gif
    Post in the right section and maybe you'll get the help you seek.

[ Guide Index | Search | PWE Support ]
  • drakonos
    drakonos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    yes its true crabclaw denied a dungoen contest winner james201a from entering the game he could of just stop him/she from the forums for chat but deny contest winnings that is illegal by international law !!
    there for no matter if crabclaw or PWI is in USA or whatever country.
    it can be brought to justice.
    and sorry you can not stop me on this forums or any website.
    or even james2010a !!!
    you are talking to programmers here not some child bS.
    like crabclaw and PWI can do we can still see and view the forums and website and access it no matter what.
    and no hacking is involved at all.
    all 120% clear proof.
  • rev
    rev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    All I will say about that drakonos is it is between james201a and PWE staff, you keep this up and anyone can see you'll just get yourself banned, don't have to be a mod to see it.
    "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." Harvey Dent - The Dark Knight

Phase 1 Dungeon Design Contest Winner!
    Entry: Hall of Forsaken Souls, Twas fun to design.
  • thivus
    thivus Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    drakonos wrote: »
    yes its true crabclaw denied a dungoen contest winner james201a from entering the game he could of just stop him/she from the forums for chat but deny contest winnings that is illegal by international law !!
    there for no matter if crabclaw or PWI is in USA or whatever country.
    it can be brought to justice.
    and sorry you can not stop me on this forums or any website.
    or even james2010a !!!
    you are talking to programmers here not some child bS.
    like crabclaw and PWI can do we can still see and view the forums and website and access it no matter what.
    and no hacking is involved at all.
    all 120% clear proof.

Could you please show us *what* law is being broken?
    Its not like you've spent a dime on this game yet.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    race/Class:Kindred Vampire | Stoneman protector
    Ingame name:MercuryLaumpe | Thivus
  • hexant
    hexant Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    deathbunny wrote: »
    Having to rush to get the pet... I'd be grateful to be able to play before the rest who had/is still waiting, no?

^^^^^ this gets 10+ ^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I get to play on DEC 7th, and get some support for my money
  • blindedinchains
    blindedinchains Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well, idc about the pet as long as I can play. I don't like purple turtles. :'D
  • hexant
    hexant Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well, idc about the pet as long as I can play. I don't like purple turtles. :'D

yeah, I too already have a pet, the kids call her "mom" :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I get to play on DEC 7th, and get some support for my money
This discussion has been closed.