test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warrior build(s) - discuss, share, advice!

chaoticshellychaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Warrior Discussion
Just as the title suggests, please post your builds and discuss the different possibilities here.

I will be posting mine as soon as possible as well... Looking forward to seeing yours!
Post edited by chaoticshelly on

Comments

• chaoticshellychaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This is an official, one topic for everyone to discuss their builds, share information and advice each other on future builds. I will be adding information to the first post about the different paths in the future, as well.

I see no reason to sticky more than 1 topic, and its best to start one to keep it tidier in here.

Thanks.
  • sariditysaridity Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I Honestly think that was a bit rude to call out a Moderator like that... I honestly thought these forums didn't have any... havn't seen one in so long.

I am happy to see a Mod actually post in the Wr Forums =) It means at least we're not forgotten ;P
    However... I'll repost this...
    saridity wrote:
    Good luck with that....

There are a bunch of "Post your build here!" threads if you haven't noticed... none of them have really be used much.... Everyone who understands what their doing or are already in the beta, for the most part, are keeping their builds to themselves. Why? I guess to be different... or they don't want 9000 people having the exact same build as them... Take your pick.

If it fires off that would be great for some new players... yes it would take away from the individuality of the class as you know as well as I once any build gets stickied (good or bad) people will follow it without question down to the very last skill... But at least It would give us something to look at when we're bored XD. Wish ya luck Shelly ~.^
  • mstgcsmstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2010
  • halibeihalibei Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I see no reason to sticky more than 1 topic

and i see no reason to sticky a speculation thread

tenacity http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=hum&b=t1a25b25b31
  • mahasukemahasuke Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I for one think this thread is a great idea. I never understand why people feel it's a waste of time when it encourages communication amongst the class community. I have played MMOs for over a decade and nothing negative comes from brainstorming together. As far as builds go I plan on speccing Bloodlust since to me it's more focused around enhancing Crimson Arc and Bloodsuck Slash. I also like the idea of my warrior roaming the battlefield covered in his enemies' blood and countless wounds but surviving due to his godlike fortitude (high HP).

So this is my build for CB2 since it's supposed to be lvl 40 capped:

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=hum&b=t2a15a31b24c15c23d33
  • hansohanso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    mahasuke wrote: »
    So this is my build for CB2 since it's supposed to be lvl 40 capped:

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=hum&b=t2a15a31b24c15c23d33

just fyi, 2/4 crimson arc is lv45 req :D
    edited November 2010
    hanso wrote: »
    just fyi, 2/4 crimson arc is lv45 req :D

Thanks for the info Hanso I had no idea, back to the drawing board!!
    edited November 2010
    mahasuke wrote: »
    Thanks for the info Hanso I had no idea, back to the drawing board!!

Ok, new lvl 40 Bloodlust build:

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=hum&b=t1a25t2a15a31b24c15c21
  • altodaraltodar Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Is Lightning Mastery's (Rage) 3 sec cooldown reduction worth the 5 five points we must spend in Lethal lightning? Lethal lightning has an occasional only advantage in PVP/dungeons.
  • hawke18hawke18 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    altodar wrote: »
    Is Lightning Mastery's (Rage) 3 sec cooldown reduction worth the 5 five points we must spend in Lethal lightning? Lethal lightning has an occasional only advantage in PVP/dungeons.

You only need 3 points in lethal lightning and yes I do think it's worth it. Lightning slash is one of your main skills if you're going down the rage path.
    edited November 2010
    What do you think about this lv50 Rage build?
    Note: I plan to have 3 points in Lethal Lightning and 3 points in Lightning Mastery but the website calculator thinks I have to put 5 points in the former one to go on...

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=hum&b=t3a15a25b21b33c21c33d34e34f24
    edited November 2010
    What do you think about this lv50 Rage build?
    Note: I plan to have 3 points in Lethal Lightning and 3 points in Lightning Mastery but the website calculator thinks I have to put 5 points in the former one to go on...

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=hum&b=t3a15a25b21b33c21c33d34e34f24

Personally I don't think warsong mastery and warsong rampage are worth investing in. The duration is redundant because the cooldown is short anyway. Just don't forget to recast it every 5 minutes which I know is not easy sometimes. The damage is tiny. Even when maxed, right now 1.5% AP is like 20 more damage. Later, it'll probably be like 100 tops.

Instead I would max combat rampage. And put some points into code of haste so you have enough points to unlock the next tier.

Also, you can put points into lightning mastery without maxing lethal lightning by maxing lethal lightning, then maxing lightning mastery and then right clickin lethal lightning to remove points from it.
    edited November 2010
  • mstgcsmstgcs Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hmm....I tried to put 3 points into lethal lightning to get lightning mastery for the cooldown of lightning slash and it doesn't actually work like that in game, you have to put all 5 points, i'm pretty sure of it because I tried it out, unless i'm wrong or my game is bugged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Did you spend 2 points in Rampage? You need 5 points in the first row to move on.
    I still need a few lvls on my warrior to test it out for myself but the in-game tooltip says we need 3 points in it indeed.
  • mushroomtatmushroomtat Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Did you spend 2 points in Rampage? You need 5 points in the first row to move on.
    I still need a few lvls on my warrior to test it out for myself but the in-game tooltip says we need 3 points in it indeed.

You only need 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Warrior - 40 - MushroomTat
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
    Bard - 30 - IGiveGoodAural
    Protector -29 - OffensiveTank
    Mage - 27 - ThisClassBlows
  • lavehlaveh Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    heres my survival build Link! ..... comments are welcome

PS: my style of play is ranged but I'd really like to play a melee for a change :D
  • forsaken4uforsaken4u Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I haven't been accepted into the beta yet, but I'm already seeing Rage is going to be the DPS tree, probably the most viable PvP tree.
    Thus, I've made this build (How it looks at level 50 and 70).
    Level 50
    The idea is to max Lethat Lightning and Lightning Mastery first, than max Rampage and Combat Rampage, get Valient Sortie to 4, then max Leaf Dance, finish Valient, max Thunder Strom, get 1 Threatening Roar (I believe it will only be used for the slow and for revealing Assasins in PvP), and get 1 Secrecy of Thunder.
    Edit: If I really need just 3 points of Lethal Lightning, i'd probably drop the last 2 points and put them in Storm Mastery. Maby complete it later in the expance of Frenzy Outbreak.
    Level 70
    Finishing Secrecy of Thunder and Swift Frenzy. Next point in Code of Haste or Weakness Exposure, depending on which 3-SP tree I'll find to be more important when I actually see the skills. Maxing out Soul of Dragon and putting a point into Blade of Reflection. Putting another 2 points into Code of Haste or Weakness Exposure+Rage of War. Max Frenzied Force, and finish Blade of Reflection. Max Counter Master/Swift Lightning. Max Frenzy Outbreak. Max Counter Master/Swift Lightning in some order, leaving out one point in the less important of those masteries (I think you only have 5 points for both of them, at least according to the builder).

I know this is pretty early to be thinking about such high levels, but can you give me any feedback on this build?
    At least the first 50 levels.
  • guardianguardian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=hum&b=t3a12a25b23b31c24d13d32

And if you need only 3 points on Lethal Lighting to take mastery, I guess I would move those two to Exorcism... What do you think about that build?
    edited November 2010
    guardian wrote: »
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=hum&b=t3a12a25b23b31c24d13d32

And if you need only 3 points on Lethal Lighting to take mastery, I guess I would move those two to Exorcism... What do you think about that build?

Why not put those points in Rampage? Exorcism applies to Evil Ward only.
    And you should spend the point from Warsong Mastery in Rampage, too.
  • richardlaffertyrichardlafferty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm planning on making an Elf Warrior specializing in the Tenacity branch. Which parts of that Talent branch are most important if I want to do some tanking?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    I'm planning on making an Elf Warrior specializing in the Tenacity branch. Which parts of that Talent branch are most important if I want to do some tanking?

The def, hp, resistance and aggro increasing skills are the most important ones. When you have those then you can add the mana cost, cooldown decreasing, etc. ones.
  • sksnuksksnuk Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    can any1 post a tenacity human warrior build for me please? What would that be beneficial to? - PvE Pvp overall. OR a bloodlust human build.
  • scobydoscobydo Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I wouldn't start make the builds because there are too many mistakes in the skill trees.
    Here is my advice :D
  • lavehlaveh Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hmm well i made a human warrior build with bloodlust as focus.... and once again i am a ranged player so there might be many mistakes.... i just selected ones i felt right about :P

The talent points are focused around hp gain and attack.

Lvl 80 Bloodlust

hope that helps, and comments/advice are welcome
  • bghostbghost Posts: 0
    edited December 2010
    i'm trying to make a build where i don't need stances i need feedback on rather this build is decent or pointless.

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=warrior&r=elf&b=t1a15b13c33t2a15a22a33b13t3a15a25b15b23d24d32e11e23f24g22h11h22
    edited December 2010
    I don't see why you wouldn't use one of the stances. They provide godly bonuses to skills.
  • mushroomtatmushroomtat Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If you think its not worth it to take 3 of warsong of rampage, you don't know much about building a talent tree...it's an amazing skill for your entire party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Warrior - 40 - MushroomTat
    Priest - 30 - DingDongFu
    Vampire - 30 - Sookie
    Marksman - 30 - MiniT
    Assassin - 28 - RageQuit
    Bard - 30 - IGiveGoodAural
    Protector -29 - OffensiveTank
    Mage - 27 - ThisClassBlows
    edited December 2010
    If you think its not worth it to take 3 of warsong of rampage, you don't know much about building a talent tree...it's an amazing skill for your entire party.

If by amazing you mean I have to dump 6 talent points to get 50 more attack then not really.