test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buggiez! =D

zappygunzappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Bug Reports
Okay, I've found quite a lot of bugs, and am sure most have been found by the others already, but I thought I'd post them here anyway, perhaps there's something interesting in it.

I'm afraid I don't have any screenies, because I couldn't find any option ingame and wouldn't know how to otherwise. So I will describe it as completely as I can.

So here goes:

1. In the Epic of the history Eyrda, it says that one of the demigods made "a necklace called the Glory of nature, containing the power of the". It does not say what power it contains, but I'm quite sure that's supposed to be nature.

2. When you open the map, and zoom out completely, you will see that when you hover over the zones, they are misplaced horribly.

3. During the Main questline, you will have to kill Dogheads at some point, but in the quest log it says Ratkin.

4. In the chat log, there's this tiny chinese symbol right before you start typing.

5. In many quests, you see the green auto-path text is one word too short, or it only says find 'the' or something like that.

6. At some point in the Main questline (I forgot exactly where) the quest log tells you to collect 5 'Dragon back'.

7. When autopathing, the distance to the target is 'quite' misjudged. It says 3meters when you're 25 meters away, and the edge is cut off.

8. In many Life in FH quest logs, there's a lot of Chinese gibberish.

9. At a point in the Main questline, the questlog tells you to collect Staunching Flowers outside Fort Rotulor, but they are called Staunching Petals ingame.

10. At the end of the Main Quest called Leader of Clan, it at some point says "...how could the Lancet Rebels brought him back..."

11. When you talk to the Frightened Bandit, he says "Hel, help!".

12. At the start of the Main Quest The Key of the Grave Robber, it says "destroied".

13. During that same quest, the quest log tells you to "find the key to the treasure box from 'grave'." (the half names I have mentioned earlier). Later on, during the quest Enter the Tomb, it tells you to "enter the 'bomb' to find 'Grave'.". This can be quite confusing, because you have to kille Grave Robbers the first time, but open a little box the second time.

14. When talking to an NpC that's about to either give you a quest, or you just turned it in, you very often see it say "#13; <text> #13;".

15. At some point in the Main questline, the quest log (repeatedly) tells you to find a Rian, but ingame he's called Lian.

16. The same goes for Maxwell-Marr.

17. Behind the Patroller Captain in the Iron Claw Wood, the dwarf has a Chinese name.

18. When the Beggar in FH speaks, you often see a single Chinese letter replacing the last word.

19. In the FH map, I believe it was called Kalaysia or something, almost all the destinations are off, due to the fact that there are two Rainbow Island destinations, and there is one destination missing.

20. When you add books and footprints and such, there are no pictures in the little square icons and things, I don't know how to call them.

21. During the quest Salvage the Golden Necklace, it tells you to "Dive into the deph of River Issih 30 <four squares of which one rapidly changes to Chinese letters> Papyrus Quarry to salvage the necklace of Biyata.".

22.Prayer: "...the gods have shown their light upon you." The word shown should be changed into shone.

23. This is not necessarily a bug, but rather a tip. I have noticed that most quest logs are quite unclear, and it's often hard to see what exactly you need to do.

24. When you are in FH at the banker, and opted the Leaf of World Tree thing, all the text in the pop-up menu is not the text it should have been, but you see the codes for it.

25. The Encyclopaedia does not give you any information, just a list of files that are in your computer.

26. In the Sea of Oblivion, whenever you try to Mystic Teleport, it automatically takes you to the Stone Depot, and from there you can teleport to other places.

27. There is a huge invisible wall, all around the Deflated Ridge (I specifically noted down the coordinates (31degrees13', -15degrees-2'), because there it's most obvious).

28. When you press 'L', and look at the Trophies section, you can see the first trophy says you need 30 achievements to unlock it, and the second one says you need 20. Obviously, it's the other way around.

-Note: I took way longer for this post, because my mother and my sister are acting extremely weird and possibly more hilarious xD-

I will update this thread when I feel like it, and possibly add some screenies if someone happens to be nice enough to explain in a PM how to take screenies.
For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
Class: Champion
Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
Server: Atlantis
Level: 42

Comments

• zappygunzappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Reserved spot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

• zappygunzappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Another one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]