What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rate The Signature Above you!! :D

Comments

• heroicfishheroicfish Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ishlandir wrote: »
    7/10

I read your story and I cannot judge you on your taste. This is what your purpose was and you did a hell of a job as you created what you wanted, a huge pixelated *mess*. Heads up on this signature. It's not my taste but hey, I respect yours and I guess you deserved your 7.

Why thank you! 7 is my favorite number.

As for the one above this post, I'd say 6/10 for the one in the post because the anime girl is a bit overexposed and the text is blurry..and..I just don't like anime. As for the actual signature, I'd say 8/10 because I like the overall composition and the lighting, as well as the non-blurry text. -2 for anime though.

I made a new sig today while waiting two hours for my next class, so here it is. Same basic story as the last one but I messed around with even more filters and different things to come up with it. I personally love it, but it's fine again if no one's into my sort of "style."
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

The sensation was scissors and too much to scream,
    so instead I just started to laugh.
  • beth6217beth6217 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    8/10, I love it :D It's unique. It makes you look at it and try and figure out what it is :) love all the color :)
    Forsaken World: Closed Beta: Phase 1 .. and 2 reject!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Love T.A.C. forever and always! 9/13/09!
    "Born with nothing, Die With everything."
    I make signatures like the one above!!
    If you want one, send me a PM on the forums
    !
  • darkmarauderdarkmarauder Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    7.5/10 I love the musical symbols, but the color of the bard compared to the rest bothers me a bit xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CN Talent Calculator, with lvl 70-80 Talents: shenmo.178.com/tools/tfmnq/
  • streverstrever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Umm about 8.5/10 I don't know why but I just really like it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me!
    CBT Status: Accepted
    You can run, your little mouth all day. But the hand of god just smacked you back into yesterday. -Godsmack
  • goldenmythgoldenmyth Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    strever, do you like red? xD

...But I like red too: 8 pointzz (it's a LITTLE too red :3 )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Member of Fatality~

Server: Illyfue
    Main#1: Miranda
    Main#2: Rita
    Who I am you ask?
    I am the forsaken myth!!
  • ishlandirishlandir Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    7.5/10

It is not a bad signature, I just do not like the text you've put there. There were more creative ways to get your name signatured in my opinion. I do like the goldish effect you spread around the artwork!
    Ishlandir - Member of Empire - Protector

[SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/117v2ia.png[/SIGPIC]
  • rixrix Posts: 18
    edited December 2010
    Pirate... o3o

7/10
    edited December 2010
    Somehow cool.. hehe, like it xD

7/10 'cause I can't tell what it is exactly

K, worked on the text... hope my pun is written correctly...

<< comes from germany (where it's almost about midnight xD)

edit: changed text again ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Member of Fatality~

Who I am you ask?
    I am the forsaken myth!!
  • capricornlogancapricornlogan Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    heroicfish wrote: »
    Why thank you! 7 is my favorite number.

As for the one above this post, I'd say 6/10 for the one in the post because the anime girl is a bit overexposed and the text is blurry..and..I just don't like anime. As for the actual signature, I'd say 8/10 because I like the overall composition and the lighting, as well as the non-blurry text. -2 for anime though.

I made a new sig today while waiting two hours for my next class, so here it is. Same basic story as the last one but I messed around with even more filters and different things to come up with it. I personally love it, but it's fine again if no one's into my sort of "style."

ANIME HATERZ WILL BE ELIMINATED

and 7/10

its creepy
    Username:✡FrostByte✡
    Race: Human
    Class: Mage(They Destroy Everything)
    Guild: Grimoire
    CBT Phase: Phase.....
    Level: 0
    "I Am Made Of Glass Skin."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits To Me!
  • souldriver9souldriver9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    7.8/10 for awesomeness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beforeimpactbeforeimpact Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    8/10, I love anime character sigs.

It focuses on one type of color blend, not multi-colors that burn your eyes. I absolutely love it.
    Sanctuary Guild Leader
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/RVkqg.png[/SIGPIC]
    Do not follow where the path may lead.
    Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    edited December 2010
    Anime sigs are awesome, but it does get annoying seeing so many Bleach/Naruto/DBZ/popular anime sigs... Yeah Ichigo is cool.... but what has Bobobo done to you?... T^T

But yeah...

9/10

The coloring and glow is smexy. <3 Yet.... is it weird that it reminds me of Voltron?..
  • saiwavesaiwave Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    A little bland heheh but not too bad. Easy on the eyes I'd say. 7/10 nice
    "Follow me to success, and our story will grow longer together. Follow me to war, and your name will echoe across the lands! RISE UP AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE!! For this is our destiny!"

Class: CHAMPION lvl 67
    Guild: RADIANT
    Position: Leader
    Server: EAST (Atlantis?)
    Currently 110 members
    edited December 2010
    LOVE that sig... 9/10 from me!!

... Chaos is skilled! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Member of Fatality~

Who I am you ask?
    I am the forsaken myth!!
  • streverstrever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hmmmm, 7.5/10 I think that is an alien?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me!
    CBT Status: Accepted
    You can run, your little mouth all day. But the hand of god just smacked you back into yesterday. -Godsmack
    edited December 2010
    The tiger looks awesome. D: 7/10

What ya's think about this one?... Was going to be first choice as a sig, but I like my current, just need to get the background right... I don't want it white.. >_<

Also I <3 you if you know who it is in it. xD

sig1o.jpg
    edited December 2010
    8/10, I love anime character sigs.

It focuses on one type of color blend,
    not multi-colors that burn your eyes. I absolutely love it.

icwutudidthar

too bad it's blurry as hell and been done before. that's probably the only reason I don't like anime sigs, apart from finding most anime completely absurd and a waste of time to watch, is that any forum you go to you can find thousands of anime signatures, none of which differ that much from eachother other than some being put together better or having more interesting things going on, but the basic concept remains..LOOK AT WHAT ANIME I ENJOY AND THE COOL EFFEXX I CAN DO AROUND MY FAVYRITZ CHURICTARS. yawn.
    rix wrote: »
    The tiger looks awesome. D: 7/10

What ya's think about this one?... Was going to be first choice as a sig, but I like my current, just need to get the background right... I don't want it white.. >_<

Also I <3 you if you know who it is in it. xD

sig1o.jpg

Looks cool, but the text takes away from it, a lot. It also leaves me wanting more contrast between the blues and purples, and even blue whites or blue purples.. 6/10

As for the "Rix" one, the text also takes away from it..but I like how that green and purple react with eachother. 7/10
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

edited December 2010
    Only have Paint.net, not much to do with it, might try something else later...

And yeah, i want to change the white in the background but i just can't get it to look right... And in the Rix one, i wanted some kind of text since it sucks to have that big of a space but didn't know what to put in it, i have an idea now tho. xD

Oh and 9/10. Crazly amazing. xD
    edited December 2010
    sig1o.jpg

QFV
    Only have Paint.net, not much to do with it, might try something else later...

And yeah, i want to change the white in the background but i just can't get it to look right... And in the Rix one, i wanted some kind of text since it sucks to have that big of a space but didn't know what to put in it, i have an idea how tho. xD

Oh and 9/10. Crazly amazing. xD

First of all, I'm sorry you've only got paint..that must be challenging. I just use the Mac labs at my college mostly in between classes and such 'cuz I can't afford any other good programs either..fingers crossed I get photoshop soon though.

As for Rix.. it's not just the fact that the text is there that I disagree with (imho), but a few other things as well.

First and foremost, because purples and greens (at least that green) are more cool colors which give off a calm feeling, the text that you've chosen seems to be almost opposite, as it is so dramatic. It twists and turns, gets thicker and thiner, and has some sharp edges that sort of give off an excited feeling.

Secondly, the fact that the text is more of a reddish dark purple is another thing I notice, which is still cool, but I just don't feel that the two work well next to eachother. I'm not really sure what color to make the text though that might make it work better (in my opinion). A yellow might be interesting, but not too loud, as it would give off more purple and might change the colors, just like the purple gives off yellow, making the green more yellow. I'm not really sure though.. this is all just based off of my basic color theory class.

Thirdly, and by all means not your fault.. the text is a little blurry. Working with paint shop though, and the puny image requirements of these forums, it's kind of hard to not have blurry text. Even in my signature which was done with photoshop has blurry parts, mostly the little black monster thing, because if I were to have saved the image I made on the highest qualities, with all of that color it was about 300kb larger than these forums allow. Sucks.

Finally, I don't really like the text placement, because while it may be placed off center horizontally, it is almost dead center vertically. I've never really been a fan of centered things, as it interupts the flow of the image, drawing your eye directly to the center. I just feel that having things off center makes the eyes move more, and is more visually appealing, but it's all based on preference. Some things just look good centered.

As for an idea of what you could to with all of that empty space..maybe adding more of that green? Thickening up some places, varrying the colors a bit to make them more yellow or more blue could all be very interesting. It could also go well with a more yellow text like I mentioned before..but hell if I know.

Oh and thank you for the 9 (: Glad someone likes it

EDIT: OH OH OH and I forgot to mention that it lacks depth, as you have the darker colored text behind the yellow-greenish fog. Therefore, it doesn't really seem to have a foreground, where the text would normally be

....unless of course that's what you were going for. I don't want to tell you how to do you.. :3
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

edited December 2010
    Made a new one with no text yet, sadly, the other one i might need to remake or see what i can do to get rid of the text, or just forget about it.... I'm liking my new one. xD

sig3b.png

I kinda combined them in this one, just see what it would be like. Looks interesting...but...Hmm, i dunno.

sig4y.jpg

And i thank you for the wall of excellent detail. xD
    edited December 2010
    It's too bad that paint shop doesn't have an overlay feature or something to really blend the two together! I bet that'd look awesome. If I remember, when I go to school monday maybe I'll take those two pictures and and put them together to see what it looks like..with your permission of course. I love that orange and red, by the way.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

edited December 2010
    Sure go ahead, and yeah it is pretty smexy. >:3

ALSO... there is an overlay feature with different layers... makes it look cool, yet weird the way i did it here. xD

sig5.jpg
    edited December 2010
    Yayy, finally done with my signature!!

The other version was just a stand-in anyway..

What d'ya think of it?
    (Well for the first sig I made myself I think I did a pretty good job hehe xD )

And I would REALLY like to see the two pictures above combined ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Member of Fatality~

Who I am you ask?
    I am the forsaken myth!!
    edited December 2010
    Sure go ahead, and yeah it is pretty smexy. >:3

ALSO... there is an overlay feature with different layers... makes it look cool, yet weird the way i did it here. xD

sig5.jpg

That looks fuxxxxxxxlbbbbippppppin great! Maybe try flipping one of them upside down to see how it'd look? The contrast could be interesting
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

edited December 2010
    you could also try to change the colour with photoshop or some other programm (there is an option to set the colour pitch or something) and see how it looks with different colour-combinations C:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Member of Fatality~

Who I am you ask?
    I am the forsaken myth!!
    edited December 2010
    I changed the contrast a bit on this one, and flipped it horizontally. xD

sig6m.png

This one, contrast and hue.

sig7.jpg

Gatta admit... This one..... <33333
    edited December 2010
    I changed the contrast a bit on this one, and flipped it. xD

sig6m.png

This one, contrast and hue.

sig7.jpg

Gatta admit... This one..... <33333

I like the second one it's not too intense and it has .. colours that don't hurt the eyes :)

And I think it looks somehow.. graceful ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Member of Fatality~

Who I am you ask?
    I am the forsaken myth!!
    edited December 2010
    I changed the contrast a bit on this one, and flipped it horizontally. xD