obah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Like FPS aim ?
  • ev1lfist
    ev1lfist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    obah wrote: »
    Like FPS aim ?

i think he means more like Vindictus type of aim ..similar to RPG's ,when you don't have to click the mob then spam buttons but just to roll on it like in Dynasty Warriors games ...i might be wrong though but still a FPS aim style would be really bizarre and out of its world lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voidsarcher
    voidsarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    or could he mean the type were you press the tab button and have the mob targetted?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ev1lfist
    ev1lfist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    or could he mean the type were you press the tab button and have the mob targetted?

lol this thread is really in a dilemma ...and all the PW games have tab as auto targeting,at least that i saw in JD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niqpere
    niqpere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I want this thread maker to post i have no clue what he means and its driving me nuts lol .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voidsarcher
    edited July 2010
    ev1lfist wrote: »
    lol this thread is really in a dilemma ...and all the PW games have tab as auto targeting,at least that i saw in JD

ya they all do now but it wasnt always that way it didnt exist when PWI first came out it was added later on so who knows ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zappygun
    zappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I believe he means something like you see in Morrowind and Oblivion, but in an MMO.

Btw, pressing tab to make it automatically select the nearest mob isn't exactly manual, is it?
    I'm just sayin'.
    For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
    Class: Champion
    Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
    Server: Atlantis
    Level: 42
  • icecurse
    icecurse Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No way! This is not couter-strike or smthing.. its mmo!! And i like target on target classic fights!
  • voidsarcher
    edited July 2010
    zappygun wrote: »
    I believe he means something like you see in Morrowind and Oblivion, but in an MMO.

Btw, pressing tab to make it automatically select the nearest mob isn't exactly manual, is it?
    I'm just sayin'.

i dunno i normally prefer clicking it.......could he mean that? lol damn im confused
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xstaticstrata
    xstaticstrata Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    obah wrote: »
    Like FPS aim ?

yea kinda like that
  • dhakiya
    dhakiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I also think its interesting how so many people gave different options as to what one person might be thinking..
    Mind readers these days, they scare me..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    What exactly is true happiness? Happiness resembles a mirror,
    a direct representation of having life means being happy,
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • kaikaname
    kaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yea kinda like that

PWE dont have that kind of engine lolz.. >.< a lot cool game made in korea are non-target now
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • xstaticstrata
    edited July 2010
    kaikaname wrote: »
    PWE dont have that kind of engine lolz.. >.< a lot cool game made in korea are non-target now

well do you think FW could be better off with or without FPS style targetting
  • voidsarcher
    edited July 2010
    well do you think FW could be better off with or without FPS style targetting

better off without it in my opinion. this type of game needs to be third person rather than first ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xstaticstrata
    edited July 2010
    better off without it in my opinion. this type of game needs to be third person rather than first ^^

so TPS type? or just usual mmo combat system
  • masder
    masder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I prefer first person perspectives.
    Want to know more about Forsaken World? Then head over to Forsaken World Fans. forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com

[SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2iw3k11.png[/SIGPIC]

Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    Name: Asfer

I aim to be a God..
  • voidsarcher
    edited July 2010
    so TPS type? or just usual mmo combat system

usual mmo combat system lol im not a shooter game type of person ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crazygame01
    crazygame01 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Will it be in Forsaken World?

If it would do you think it would be good or bad

EDIT: I mean FPS style targetting

u mean like tera online?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN: himitsu desu
    Class: Elf-Priest
    LVL: 0
    Guild: None
  • honer
    honer Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure he means like many new MMOs are using. They have like a little circle in the middle of the screen, and that is where you target. And you can move around and dodge attacks and such. I don't like it, because it is a lot harder to do things than in an average mmo.
    For love, valor, and freedom.
    Until the final blade is left unhinged, the battle has not ended.
    To those whom gain power from luck, you will not be better than those who gain power from their merit and leadership skills.
    Without trust in one's self, there is no way for one to gain any merit.
    I bet I can beat you :cool::p:D
  • eleoste
    eleoste Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you mean Oblivion or Morrowind or FallOut style aiming.. OH GOD NO. My eyes would rot from looking at Asian graphics through first person for hours upon hours... But on games with more of a western style graphics... Go for it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Need a Fact or want to help overthrow Crusaders? Come talk at boi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1391.
  • devinity
    devinity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    nah i dnt think it wud work in fw, i dnt like the manual hack and slash gameplay, i like the whole click on the target thing. i mean look at it this way, imagine the lag during a fort or township war or sumin when there are at least 80+ people tryna pull of skills. And there are other problems tht i dnt want to include, cus i dnt wanna turn this into a rant. What i am tryna say is all these 'next gen' games are guna be annoyances, there is only 1 tht i think can deliver in all aspects.

as for first person view, i think they only do tht cus they get lazy and cnt be assed to do the character models or animations. So its not needed in fw as we have nice models. Besides i am sure u can zoom into first person view like most of pwe games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name: Danasis Lekhoven aka Jenius
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Vampire
    War cry: 'Lets dance'
    Job: full time God.
    MInions:SkarlathokamimooshSavageFlowerDinoman
    DhakiyafreesoupkaikanameRawrmonstarKanikaPricy12
    the immortal God of insanity welcomes you into his realm
  • vicioushuntress
    vicioushuntress Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I prefer PW style, you can zoom in 1st person look, or you can zoom out as much as u want, all chars are so small and tiny xD so if ur laging in game, that zoom out is much better, and if your having nice comp wih no lag, and u like to watch really closely how your killing, then you just go for zoom in :P
This discussion has been closed.