If you all are using the similar broker to ESO and JD

xstaticstrata
xstaticstrata Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
PLEASE MAKE ANY FUNDS PURCHASED BOUND/BIND/ WHAT EVER its annoying that some stupid douche who is bored or w/e comes and raises EB prices for fun
Post edited by xstaticstrata on

Comments

• masder
    masder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This should be in the Suggestion Box. I'm assuming you're talking about converted Zen. Can you please clarify your post as it's not easy to understand.
    Want to know more about Forsaken World? Then head over to Forsaken World Fans. forsakenworldfans.blogspot.com

[SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2iw3k11.png[/SIGPIC]

Race: Elf
    Class: Priest
    Name: Asfer

I aim to be a God..
  • kaikaname
    kaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i disagree with ur disagree... xD i love zen covert/banker.. that how i usually make money >.<
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • fatalmoon
    fatalmoon Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    PLEASE MAKE ANY FUNDS PURCHASED BOUND/BIND/ WHAT EVER its annoying that some stupid douche who is bored or w/e comes and raises EB prices for fun

.....ummmm......what?.......i cant tell what your asking. but from what i think i understand you dont want to have the items bought in the cash shop to be bound upon equip like eso. OR you dont want to have the broker that allows people to sell zen to people who cant afford them irl......ya rly not sure i agreee with the first point but not the second i love the second cause i cant afford zen and its my only way of achieving some things (=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the fates decide our destiny. our hearts decide our passion.
  • savageflower
    savageflower Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    kaikaname wrote: »
    i disagree with ur disagree... xD i love zen covert/banker.. that how i usually make money >.<

And hear I thought you made money by selling pictures of young, and beautiful, models Like this one.
    Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN Jackal
    Guild:divinejudgment.guildportal.com
    Class:Slayer
    Level-
  • sazari
    sazari Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    That's hot LOL.
    Name : OreosAreYummy
    Race : Human or Elf
    Class : Priest
    Server : N/A

Oreos!!

NOM NOM
  • dhakiya
    dhakiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lolz you guys are silly..
    back on topic..
    i dont mind zen... just hope it doesn't get overly corrupt..`to the point where is a necessity,
    ill buy cash to support a game i like...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    What exactly is true happiness? Happiness resembles a mirror,
    a direct representation of having life means being happy,
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • kaikaname
    edited May 2010
    And hear I thought you made money by selling pictures of young, and beautiful, models Like this one.

I don't sell old white woman such as ur mom/you for money xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • xstaticstrata
    xstaticstrata Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If any of you had played JD or ESO, you would know that there are some sickening players who farm gold, buy up all the zen in those banker/broker then force price up by putting fake buys and reselling bought zen at a higher price than the fake buy price

EDIT:
    I mean like put it bind upon purchase
  • dhakiya
    dhakiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If any of you had played JD or ESO, you would know that there are some sickening players who farm gold, buy up all the zen in those banker/broker then force price up by putting fake buys and reselling bought zen at a higher price than the fake buy price

EDIT:
    I mean like put it bind upon purchase

This is in-fact true.. i see it all the time..
    is it fair?? no!
    but is it against any rules? no...
    Individual ethics is whats being questioned....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    What exactly is true happiness? Happiness resembles a mirror,
    a direct representation of having life means being happy,
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • jackyo
    jackyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Npc's that trade:
    zen -> coins
    coins -> zen
    are very usefull

why?

people who dont buy zen can get zen items
    people who buy zen can make money instead of grinding for hours and hours

i support this idea :cool:
    Have you ever Danced with a Devil in the pale moonlight ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Human / Demon Warrior~
    ~CB Phase 1 Tester~
    Dungeon design contest Phase one Winner
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Don't worry xstaticstrata, they are working on the problem~

It seems Forsaken World may implement a dual currency system. This divides currency into two types. One type is the normal type. The other type may be called something like "Soul Currency." "Soul currency" will be bound to a character and can only be used on that character for skills/pots/etc for that character. This system is meant to combat gold farming and inflation.

We all will really have to see how this system works in the long run with open beta and being able to purchase zen. That's why we all will be "beta testers." ;)

Also, the game may change before if comes out CB here, so we don't know anything for sure until then~
  • kaikaname
    edited May 2010
    no matter what... we can still be able to trade zen => tradeable gold... if it doesn't trade into gold but it's trade into soul currency.. that means this game will be 100% F2p not pay to win... let hope that not gonna happen... because if that happen gold farmer will be all over this game.. i rather have cash shop than gold farmer xD
    in JD and PW so easy to make money... just charge $100+ with an alt account and sell it... max u can charge a day in PWE is 500$

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • lunnark
    lunnark Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    june wrote: »

Don't worry xstaticstrata, they are working on the problem~

It seems Forsaken World may implement a dual currency system. This divides currency into two types. One type is the normal type. The other type may be called something like "Soul Currency." "Soul currency" will be bound to a character and can only be used on that character for skills/pots/etc for that character. This system is meant to combat gold farming and inflation.

We all will really have to see how this system works in the long run with open beta and being able to purchase zen. That's why we all will be "beta testers." ;)

Also, the game may change before if comes out CB here, so we don't know anything for sure until then~

I haven't investigated much this matter (wasn't a priority until CB). But from what I understand the Soul Currency is the in-game coin by which you buy all the in-game goodies (well if this is right, we should call this the normal currency).
    And what you called "normal type" would be the Gold (w/e is called) that was bought with real money. This Gold would offer you the access to cash shop items then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.