this is interesting no?
Post edited by xstaticstrata on

Comments

• technyze
    technyze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ummmmmmm what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Failol is recruiting active/hardcore players!
    Apply @ Failol.com !
    Currently Playing Forsaken World China.
  • lilural
    lilural Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please, just please use that search button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Katelynn
  • devinity
    devinity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    PvEers wudnt fight because it kinda goes against th.....

yh im confused, im not even guna try to answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Name: Danasis Lekhoven aka Jenius
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Vampire
    War cry: 'Lets dance'
    Job: full time God.
    MInions:SkarlathokamimooshSavageFlowerDinoman
    DhakiyafreesoupkaikanameRawrmonstarKanikaPricy12
    the immortal God of insanity welcomes you into his realm
  • t0nes
    t0nes Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    emm i try to answer this hope it not for 1million or i need phone a mate

PVP + PVE players are the samesih only dif is

PVP player

likes to lvl but also likes to test skills agaist other players to see how good they are or just like to beat other players

PVE player
    likes to lvl and not have to worry bout other people comeing and killing them when they trying to train

I prefer PVP as it fun to fight people and test ur skills

So to ur emm question thing it wont matter bout seperateing servers as PvE is nere same as PVP and wont really mater also gives PVE players sumfin dif to do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fight For Honor, Fight For Love, Fight To Kill But Always Fight For The Thrill

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    IGN:XxBLAZExX
    Class:Warrior
    LVL:TBC
    Guild:BlackCard
    Postion in guild: Member
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Come Join us if u dare @ blackcard.socialgo.com/home.html
    I Am God Of Tha Blade So Bring It
  • phrenikos
    phrenikos Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    this is interesting no?

VERY INTERESTING BRO.

I think PvE and PvP servers are already going to be separated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadotoki - 40 Warrior
  • dinoman7
    dinoman7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ya know for tem server fights to see who rules all PvEer's Or PvPer's

this is interesting no?

Oh I get it! I think..

English Translation: You know for the two servers too fight. To see who rules the PvE server and who rules the PvP server. Then the two servers can fight and see which one is better.

This is an interesting idea, am I right?

/end_english

bAAd nOO izz iT. (bad idea).

A revolution can be neither made nor stopped. The only thing that can be done is for one of several of its children to give it a direction by dint of victories.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

May.Immortalily.Never.Ignore.Our.Names.
    For we ARE its Minions.
  • trebiz
    trebiz Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I really don't want there to be designated pvp and pve servers.

Open pvp on every server! I like having woldchat filled with "OMG... pker in -insert random area-, HELP!" It makes grinding less boring when you can't let your guard down AND we can kill anybody that tries to ks or is botting.

So a big resounding and emphatic "NO" for seperate pvp/e servers!
    IGN: Trebiz
    Gender/Race/Class: Male Dwarven Marksman
    Occupation(s): Hunting a man with 7 scars on his chest.

Think of something epic, motivational, uplifting, empowering, and insightfull..

Now think of the exact opposite... THAT is my sig bish!!
  • pizzblack
    pizzblack Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Almost sounds like creating a server that is niether pvp or pve for battling?....but WTFH would you call it????

I don't know...I can't anwser...Too confusing...
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

There once was a BlackCard...~
  • riionx
    riionx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    trebiz wrote: »
    I really don't want there to be designated pvp and pve servers.

Open pvp on every server! I like having woldchat filled with "OMG... pker in -insert random area-, HELP!" It makes grinding less boring when you can't let your guard down AND we can kill anybody that tries to ks or is botting.

So a big resounding and emphatic "NO" for seperate pvp/e servers!

Actually I would support this idea, muahaha...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Neosdex for the sig, no thanks to my broken Photoshop >>
  • mirrai
    mirrai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Actually i think it will be much more better if your character can enter any server PVE or
    PVP.

But to enter PVE server people from PVP server must not killing anyone for 48 hour. (the count start after they apply to certain npc)

Too make these more interesting, maybe the game can make a little instance where people from PVP server that want to move to PVE server fight each other and the winner can go to PVE server. :D
    (same rules apply on PVE player that want to go to PVP)

Maybe not good maybe good . . my head a bit dizzy right now . . :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Average player age on FW currently
    (0 ~ 17)23,4% - (17~20)31,2% - (21~30)19,5% - (30~40)4,7% - (70+)0,8% - (unknown)20,3%
    There were over 64 thread asking FW download and date, Currently there 28 Guild available for you
    I haven't update the information above.
    If you are wondering how to access ignore list =http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist=
  • honer
    honer Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I would rather have PvE and PvP implemented into one server. Watch a guy trying to grind or do a quest, and whack. He get's PKed. I guess that's what PKers like doing.
    For love, valor, and freedom.
    Until the final blade is left unhinged, the battle has not ended.
    To those whom gain power from luck, you will not be better than those who gain power from their merit and leadership skills.
    Without trust in one's self, there is no way for one to gain any merit.
    I bet I can beat you :cool::p:D
  • vicioushuntress
    vicioushuntress Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    dinoman7 wrote: »
    Oh I get it! I think..

English Translation: You know for the two servers too fight. To see who rules the PvE server and who rules the PvP server. Then the two servers can fight and see which one is better.

This is an interesting idea, am I right?

/end_english

bAAd nOO izz iT. (bad idea).

LOL :D i was going to write the same

...and about the PVP and PVE servers...i think that there should be one PVE server but you can switch in PK mode whenever you want and how long you want to stay in that mode. And ofcourse you can't switch back if you are in the midlle of fight (lol).

And one more thing/opinion...PVE is too boring, just fighting mobs..all the time...BUT PVP is too stupid, couse usually some jerks come and fight you with no reason...-.- and i'm maybe in a midlle of something important....urghh i hate it. They got no other bussiness but to disturb me while i'm trying to finish my quest :P

;)
  • nadya4
    nadya4 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL :D i was going to write the same

...and about the PVP and PVE servers...i think that there should be one PVE server but you can switch in PK mode whenever you want and how long you want to stay in that mode. And ofcourse you can't switch back if you are in the midlle of fight (lol).

And one more thing/opinion...PVE is too boring, just fighting mobs..all the time...BUT PVP is too stupid, couse usually some jerks come and fight you with no reason...-.- and i'm maybe in a midlle of something important....urghh i hate it. They got no other bussiness but to disturb me while i'm trying to finish my quest :P

;)

if you think Pve is too boring why don
  • vicioushuntress
    vicioushuntress Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nadya4 wrote: »
    if you think Pve is too boring why don

what? O.o

just to explain what i wanted to say...imo pve is better then pvp, BUT it can be boring sometimes so that's why it would be nice if we could turn into pk mode, with no time limit, i think more ppl would try it out...(i hate how in pw u gotta stay 10 hours or so...)

;)
  • nadya4
    edited May 2010
    what? O.o

just to explain what i wanted to say...imo pve is better then pvp, BUT it can be boring sometimes so that's why it would be nice if we could turn into pk mode, with no time limit, i think more ppl would try it out...(i hate how in pw u gotta stay 10 hours or so...)

;)

i think pvp is way more boring. all you ever do is run like a headless chicken trying to kill anyone you bump into, run in circles, rinse and repeat. oh and lets not forget the Drama that comes along with it.
  • trebiz
    edited May 2010
    You want to just fight monsters all day.. play a single player game. If you play here I will surely kill you. Period.

• pizzblack
    edited May 2010
    You want to just fight monsters all day.. play a single player game. If you play here I will surely kill you. Period.

Lol, so hostile! xD

But he's right. Divide the game up into just pvp and pve.

PvE would include:

- Quests (main story ,dailies, kill orders, etc.)
    - Instances, dungeons
    - Game events (non-pvp)
    - grinding

PvP would include:

- Guild vs guild, server vs server, player vs player
    - anything related to guilds
    - Player killing
    - rewards for pvp
    - Game events (pvp)
    - Quest for pvp

PvE can only last so long before you get tired of the same thing...PvP might turn you off cause you think the same, but it definitely will be forever gone from you if you don't try it.

Almost like playing half the game, in it is half-empty.

Oh, for any pure PvE guilds....I will go out my way to wreck them....force them into PvP. >_> (A little hostile, too xD)
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

• nadya4
    edited May 2010
    yes that s the reason every succesful game mmo in the history of mmo have been pve focused!. starting out from everquest 1 and ending with wow. every pvp focused mmo have failed big time.

and you are just proving my point. pvpers basically just enjoy to grief and ruin and force everyone else playing style and show their inmaturity to everyone they bump into. that s the reason i would never care for a 100 % pvp game, cause that would be like degrading myself beyond the animal level.
  • pizzblack
    edited May 2010
    yes that s the reason every succesful game mmo in the history of mmo have been pve focused!. starting out from everquest 1 and ending with wow. every pvp focused mmo have failed big time.

and you are just proving my point. pvpers basically just enjoy to grief and ruin and force everyone else playing style and show their inmaturity to everyone they bump into. that s the reason i would never care for a 100 % pvp game, cause that would be like degrading myself beyond the animal level.

I'm saying absolute PvE is impossible. That's something you want right...?

Way too passive, PvE players are certain to get eaten up in battle with another player.

A PvP-er goes between both vs a PvE-er who just knows only PvE and has no other player

experience beyond partying or a PvE guild (which should never on a PvP server).

For thinking PvP is not nescessary in an mmo is sure to get whomever harassed indefinately.

Also, mmos that are fps are pretty successful although it's all PvP. If a PvE server is made they had better

not allow pk/pvp then.
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

• killercow
    killercow Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Since some people enjoy PK and others do not it is probably best to have both options.

If i am forced to have PK enabled i know i will not play that game. I am to old for PK and duels and what not. At least i do not want anything to do with the trash talking kids (no matter how old they might be).

I think they will have some servers where PK is always on that is called pvp servers and some servers where it is always your choice if you want PK on or not and those servers will be called pve servers.

Of course the pve servers will get the worst trash talkers but at least you dont have to deal with them unless you want to.
  • pizzblack
    edited May 2010
    killercow wrote: »
    Since some people enjoy PK and others do not it is probably best to have both options.

If i am forced to have PK enabled i know i will not play that game. I am to old for PK and duels and what not. At least i do not want anything to do with the trash talking kids (no matter how old they might be).

I think they will have some servers where PK is always on that is called pvp servers and some servers where it is always your choice if you want PK on or not and those servers will be called pve servers.

Of course the pve servers will get the worst trash talkers but at least you dont have to deal with them unless you want to.

Probably shouldn't have a switch for pk mode on PvE server...cause you are just gonna have

people with it on all the time to pk people who can't fight back. Better just to not have pk or

pvp on PvE.

Though this will create a SUPER MEGA ULTRA imbalance in server vs server wars...mostly

cause the PvP server will for sure win...

Well, I think it would be better to just have one server with everything on it.
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

• trebiz
    edited May 2010

PvE is strickly to find gear and level up to be better in PvP. Far as I know, WoW is a PvP themed game.

I am nice all day long IRL. I log in to games to escape from that world. In game is my chance to shed all the restraints and shackles of everyday life. If I have had a rough day I WILL be on the warpath ingame to vent frustrations by means of random acts of violence on innocent people like you. Stay in the safezone if it bothers you.

• nadya4
    edited May 2010
    PvE is strickly to find gear and level up to be better in PvP. Far as I know, WoW is a PvP themed game.

I am nice all day long IRL. I log in to games to escape from that world. In game is my chance to shed all the restraints and shackles of everyday life. If I have had a rough day I WILL be on the warpath ingame to vent frustrations by means of random acts of violence on innocent people like you. Stay in the safezone if it bothers you.

it is ovbious you have no idea of wow, if you think wow is a pvp themed focused game, not to mention that the battlegrounds were added much later in the game, it is a pve game designed about raiding, so get your ideas off back from scratch cause what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever.

you won
  • pizzblack
    edited May 2010
    When did we get off-topic about WoW....

I'll just say what I was saying before....hope it's just combined...
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

• devthehero
    devthehero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I just hope PVE and PVP servers are seperated and not realms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dev/CokeClassic - Bard/Marksman
    DieForHonor - Hardcore PvP Guild
    DFH - Accepting new Applicants! Current roster 12/40 for FW.
    dieforhonor.com
  • pizzblack
    edited May 2010
    devthehero wrote: »
    I just hope PVE and PVP servers are seperated and not realms.

Keep hearing about realms. o.O Guess I'll look at that.

I liked how BoI did its servers: 2 US [east/west] and a euro server.

Kinda reminds me of segregation. >.>

Not fun if the PvE and PvP players don't wanna see each other. =(
    QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT

• devthehero
    devthehero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    pizzblack wrote: »
    Keep hearing about realms. o.O Guess I'll look at that.

I liked how BoI did its servers: 2 US [east/west] and a euro server.

Kinda reminds me of segregation. >.>

Not fun if the PvE and PvP players don't wanna see each other. =(

BoI still has realms though doesnt it? I'm sure once the pve carebears get to it theyll change some of them to pve only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dev/CokeClassic - Bard/Marksman
    DieForHonor - Hardcore PvP Guild
    DFH - Accepting new Applicants! Current roster 12/40 for FW.
    dieforhonor.com
This discussion has been closed.