test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Bug Report Thread

zappygunzappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Technical Support Zone
I originally made this thread on the BoI forums, but I thought it might be nice to make one here, too.

Okay, since the Closed Beta Phase One starts within less than a week, I thought it might be useful to make a thread in which people can report any bugs found in the game.
Also nice to the devs, since they won't be overwhelmed by thousands of PMs about the same bugs.

Please do not post the same bug twice, please read the thread to see if your bug has been posted elsewhere.

Also, please make your report as accurate as possible, otherwise we won't know what might have caused it (believe me, it can be absolutely anything, for example, you might get stuck somewhere, but that might be due to whether or not you're wearing that ring or those shoes).

Tip: when playing, make sure you have a notepad and something to write with (pencil, pen, stuff like that), and write down the facts. Really, you will forget possibly vital things when you don't write them down.

Lastly, please provide a screenshot if possible. It will really help out.

Thanks for your help!

P.S. I'm no dev or GM, so if you have anything to add, almighty ones, please do.
Post edited by zappygun on
For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
Class: Champion
Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
Server: Atlantis
Level: 42

Comments

• t0nest0nes Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Spaced kept for me as i always find them little bugs

i shud stop jumping in trees and i wont get stuck lol XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fight For Honor, Fight For Love, Fight To Kill But Always Fight For The Thrill

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    IGN:XxBLAZExX
    Class:Warrior
    LVL:TBC
    Guild:BlackCard
    Postion in guild: Member
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Come Join us if u dare @ blackcard.socialgo.com/home.html
    I Am God Of Tha Blade So Bring It
  • zappygunzappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    t0nes wrote: »
    Spaced kept for me as i always find them little bugs

i shud stop jumping in trees and i wont get stuck lol XD

Hahaha! I always do that, too. I always try to get on top of every building and as high as possible in every tree I can find. Often got me in places I couldn't get out of, anymore hehehe. :p

But I think it might be best to save this thread for after the FW CB launch, so it doesn't get all spammed up.
    For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
    Class: Champion
    Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
    Server: Atlantis
    Level: 42