test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CB Key

zappygunzappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Technical Support Zone
Uhh I can't find my e-mail anywhere telling me that I have subscribed to the CB... o_O

I clicked the link on the teaser site, got that pop-up, went to my mail, and didn't find anything. Anywhere. Three days later still nothing.

Gah it's so annoying that you can't see or edit the e-mail adress e-mails are being sent to. >.<

Suggestion maybe? Please get us the ability to view and change the adress e-mails are being sent to x.x

Edit: Nevermind, it was sent to my OTHER e-mail adress that I don't use anymore and can't change to my new one >=(
Post edited by zappygun on
For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
Class: Champion
Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
Server: Atlantis
Level: 42

Comments

• vahrnavahrna Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    To change your email, go to User CP->Edit your details->Edit email and password. After you enter your email, try to sign up again for beta and see if you get a key send to your address.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawkhawk Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you've already gotten the key applied to your game account, you should be ready to go for the Beta. But yeah, you can change your email address using the above instructions. Probably a good idea if you don't plan on using your old one anymore.
  • kaikanamekaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it depend on what kind of email u use i think, i use yahoo and they send me the key like 2 seconds after i sgn up for the beta
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • zappygunzappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Uhh it's alway been immediate for me, but, as I edited in the first post: I found out they sent it to my other adress.

As for the instructions on how to change e-mail adress, I'll take a look.
    I had been looking all over PWE's main site, because that doesn't consider any specific game, it considers all. The user CP is just about one single game, so I didn't bother looking there. Guess I should've done that, after all hehe. :p
    For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
    Class: Champion
    Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
    Server: Atlantis
    Level: 42
  • mimiirumimiiru Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ah dang, seems like I didn't get in then. Oh well.
  • phrenikosphrenikos Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    They will be contests and I'm sure some gaming sites are going to give out some free keys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sadotoki - 40 Warrior
  • kaikanamekaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    phrenikos wrote: »
    They will be contests and I'm sure some gaming sites are going to give out some free keys.

yup they always do that when new game come out... these are the sites will give them out... MMOsite.com ONRPG.com or mmorpg.com
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com