test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NeverForever

zappygunzappygun Posts: 374 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Guild Discussion
As those of you who have checked the BoI forums might have guessed, I'll be setting up the guild NeverForever in this game, as well. If you want to join, just post here telling me so, and be sure to add your most probable future IGN, as well.

Requirements to join:
-Must be nice;
-Must be active;
-Must respect other members, if you don't, you're out.

Rules!! Very important!!!
-You have to contribute by doing daily quests (if they exist, of which I'm positive) EVERY DAY. Each week I'll be checking how much contribution you have.
-Respect eachother! If ever I hear a complaint about you not being respectful towards others, you get ONE WARNING!! Next time, you're gone.
-Be active! Non-active members are annoying and useless so they will be kicked.
-Have fun!! If you don't keep to this most important rule, IMMA BE FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Rules!! Very important!!!

Thank you for joining (although it's pretty obvious you did:cool:)

IGN: MurderZ

Edit: Guild website is up: http://fw-never.guildportal.com

Edit2: There is a user bar (one for each class) now.
Vampire: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3969/ubd9323.png
Assassin: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3204/ubd7909.png
Warrior: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2568/ubd1603d.png
Mage: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5461/ubd5198.png
Priest: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8967/ubd3534.png
Bard: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8303/ubd9306.png
Marksman: http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4884/ubd1799.png
Protector: http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5016/ubd4068.png
Post edited by zappygun on
For Phoenix I ride, for Phoenix I fight, for Phoenix I die.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join NeverForever! Go to boi-never.guildportal.com and apply; or look for "Join our guild!" in the community tavern (be sure to post your future IGN). :)

IGN: MurderZ
Class: Champion
Guild + Rank: NeverForever Leader
Server: Atlantis
Level: 42

Comments

• stipriausiasstipriausias Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think i will join ;) To first guild in forsaken world i think :P
    In game:TricKorTreaT
    Race:Protector.
    Waiting for open.

Love vahrna <3

TricKorTreaT
    [SIGPIC]http://i44.tinypic.com/10oe6wm.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshellychaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    As far as I know/understand most beta testers will be in one guild. At least that's what I understood from previous beta testers of other PWE games... that said its quite early to discuss guilds, but I'll be joining the one where friends who I aqquired through this forum will be.

Considering this is just beta it seems better if we all try to avoid the random guilds. Right now we know nothing about the guild system they'll introduce us to with FW so let's wait for more information to come in the future regarding to that before calling dibs? :)
  • stipriausiasstipriausias Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ohh yeah... I forgot test's...

TricKorTreaT
    10oe6wm.jpg
    In game:TricKorTreaT
    Race:Protector.
    Waiting for open.

Love vahrna <3

TricKorTreaT
    [SIGPIC]http://i44.tinypic.com/10oe6wm.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Ah, very well then. I do hope that this game will introduce a better system then it is now already. I still feel that until we get more information about the guild system in this game, forming guilds is pointless.

Then again to each their own! Good luck to everyone :)
  • gamekillzgamekillz Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    As far as I know/understand most beta testers will be in one guild. At least that's what I understood from previous beta testers of other PWE games... that said its quite early to discuss guilds, but I'll be joining the one where friends who I aqquired through this forum will be.

Considering this is just beta it seems better if we all try to avoid the random guilds. Right now we know nothing about the guild system they'll introduce us to with FW so let's wait for more information to come in the future regarding to that before calling dibs? :)

Beta testers won't all be in one guild.

I have beta tested for all of the PWE games and literally almost a hundred will pop up.

My younger brother has created a guild somewhere on BOI and even though I don't know anything about his leadership abilities I will be joining his. :)

Good luck Zappygun I will try to convince my brother to come join with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sit tibi vita longa et omnia bona
    Pacem et vitam longam
    edited March 2010
    Update to joining. My brother says he won't join you because he led Crusaders on Battle of the Immortals and you set him as your enemy before the game started. But I will join since you were the first guild to be set up here. Hopefully you can spend enough time in-between both sections of the guilds though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pacem et vitam longam
  • master182master182 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    gamekillz wrote: »
    Update to joining. My brother says he won't join you because he led Crusaders on Battle of the Immortals and you set him as your enemy before the game started. But I will join since you were the first guild to be set up here. Hopefully you can spend enough time in-between both sections of the guilds though.

hello are you the same gamekillz as the one on BOI?
    edited March 2010
    Not really in a sense. Same account but not the same person. My brother and I swap on and off so you may know my brother. Are you an old guild member of his?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pacem et vitam longam
  • eleosteeleoste Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ohayoo Gozaimasu Zappy-San

Lol, I'll join NF here too, too bad BoI got delayed, but Ohwell. Count me in...

Never Forever FtW
    We fail so hard, we succeed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Need a Fact or want to help overthrow Crusaders? Come talk at boi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1391.
  • crioscrios Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Not really in a sense. Same account but not the same person. My brother and I swap on and off so you may know my brother. Are you an old guild member of his?

I have some friends that did the same thing....and guess what? Sharing accounts is an IP bannable offense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN-Rampage
    Class-Champion
    Tired of guilds bragging about being number 1 before the game even starts?
    Hate internal drama?
    Insanity is for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4NXNemSXjQ If you like BoI then your going to love this vid. Just Copy and paste.
    edited March 2010
    Ahh thats weird, I saw something somewhere on a PWE website a very long time ago about an exception on this rule for something. I don't remember it very much. Maybe they edited that rule and i didn't know? Well in this case I will talk with my sibling to see who will officially own this account.

Plus we use the same IP address. I thought they tracked this if your account went to different IP addresses? Oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pacem et vitam longam
  • hawkhawk Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Account sharing is never permitted. Accounts are free and easy to make, though, so making accounts for each person is easy and painless.

The reason for the hardline no sharing rule is to keep your accounts secure. This keeps any unforeseen problems from affecting access to your account or the items/characters stored on them.
    edited March 2010
    May I suggest that you review PWE's Terms of Service? I'm not sure if its stated there, but its worth reading.

EDIT: Moderator answered.
    edited March 2010
    hawk wrote: »
    Account sharing is never permitted. Accounts are free and easy to make, though, so making accounts for each person is easy and painless.

The reason for the hardline no sharing rule is to keep your accounts secure. This keeps any unforeseen problems from affecting access to your account or the items/characters stored on them.

Alright thanks for the confirmation man. I worked this out and my brother will make an account under the name Italic or something like that. From now on its yours truly (Johnathan).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pacem et vitam longam
  • cogidacogida Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Fail. You still admitted to such sin so you must face the punishment.

xd

On-Topic: Hey zappy. Glad to see you're bringing NeverForever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=v4NXNemSXjQ[/url]
    edited March 2010
    @cogida - let's keep the forums positive shall we?
    edited March 2010
    I'm fine with facing whatever punishment PWE wants to send my way. I will take it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pacem et vitam longam
    edited March 2010
    gamekillz - a man of true honor /salute
    edited March 2010
    Don't worry about it, you're fine with making separate accounts for you and your brother :)
    edited March 2010
    Noooo GAMEZZZZ

*Jumps the Bullet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Need a Fact or want to help overthrow Crusaders? Come talk at boi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1391.
  • kaikanamekaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    May I suggest that you review PWE's Terms of Service? I'm not sure if its stated there, but its worth reading.

EDIT: Moderator answered.

hurt my eyes
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
    edited March 2010
    I've found that if I ever need to find something in the TOS really quick, just using ctrl + f and searching for the topic I need info on like "account" or "patch" or whatever, It usually finds what I need.

edit: Sorry zappygun, threads getting kind of off-topic by now, huh?
    edited March 2010
    @cogida - let's keep the forums positive shall we?

Why must one be positive?
    This is competition here, competition.

Hi Hawk ^^.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Why can't we have friendly competition?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010
    Because this is a NeverForever thread so I must ruin zappy's dreams. I love him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Why can't you promote his dream and love him at the same time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010

nope, i'm in his crusaders guild on BOI. Thought i might try this out,something to do while i wait for the CB of BOI
    edited March 2010
    cogida wrote: »
    Fail. You still admitted to such sin so you must face the punishment.

xd

On-Topic: Hey zappy. Glad to see you're bringing NeverForever.

hello, would you also happen to be the same cogida as the one on the BOI forums?
  • angelcity6angelcity6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    will definitely join! (: zomg i can't wait for Forsaken World, it looks so awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feel free to send me or the leader and the other co-leaders;zappygun,eleoste,gamekillz ,stipriausias a PM regarding Never Forever, don't forget to tell us your IGN also join at fw-never.guildportal.com

Female Gamer ftw!

Please use the SEARCH FUNCTION, once you try it, you will soon figure out the wonders of using it and you will not be able to live without it's power! it is very addictive.
  • vahrnavahrna Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    While it may not be my place to say so, please remember to stay on topic. Reading huge threads with many off-topic posts is stressing for everyone who wants to join this guild. And of course, good luck to NeverForever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]