Network Maintenance - 3/15/22 (SPECIAL TIME)

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
edited March 15 in General Discussion

Network Maintenance Announcement

A network and hardware maintenance will be taking place on (3/15/22) at 05:00 PT.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. The servers will be unavailable during this time. The maintenance will be the network maintenance mentioned above and a server reset.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change. We ask that you please be patient and bear with us, as our offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 169 Arc User
    dont kill the cuyos :(
    top corzo
  • vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 516 Arc User
    Will this maintenance include rebranding to change published by Perfect World Entertainment to published by Gearbox Publishing?

For those who don't know, Gearbox Publishing is the new division of Gearbox Entertainment (or Embracer itself, forget which) that Perfect World Entertainment is being merged into according to the Gearbox Entertainment/PWE powerpoint presentation, and Cryptic Studios will fall under, according to the last Neverwinter Dev Q&A.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 516 Arc User
    Soooo apparently the maintenance was 5am, not 5pm, but Storm Legion server never went down. Vamp was still logged in and not disconnected when Vamp woke up this morning @anole300#5837
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • browny#4259
    browny#4259 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I don't think maintenance will do that.

soft employee monitoring
  • abuchikik
    abuchikik Posts: 10 Arc User
    Maintenance done?
  • victorlarson#6684
    victorlarson#6684 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think very few people understand this problem. But until now I have not been able to experience it. I had to experience WorldBox https://techzapk.com/worldbox.htm in the meantime.