Scheduled Maintenance - 11/30/21

2»

Comments

• vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2021

this you vamp?
    https://prnt.sc/21aeps9
    https://prnt.sc/21af7qc

funny how you try to say storm has no exploiter when it was in your guild the entire time and you all bought from LMAO

hey vampy let's make a deal you tell what quit eu player you think I am and when I prove you wrong you stop posting on the forums for good =) you won't take it because we both know you're full of **** ;)

Who said you were a quit EU player? Vamp no talk to you before. Stop making assumptions, you making a donkey outta yourself. Also no, that's obviously not Vamp, since you can't read English, Vamp assuming you not from one of the english speaking countries.

Also why don't you tell Vamp how many jelly beans can fit into the backseat of a 2001 Chevy Tahoe or else you and all your other troll friends quit for good o/ You won't take that cause of the thing you're trying to accuse Vamp of, we both know

Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/

@anole300#5837 I would personally love a merge. Sweet and simple. It would allow several members of our server to grow and have access to things we currently cannot attain due to population issues. tyvm.

All servers are able to currently attain all things, everyone have esoteric, so non issue. The only thing unable to be accessed is verdants in storm server, because we didn't get to abuse the exploit like lh and eyrda did. And a merge would not fix that issue, so no merge needed o/.
    i mean where those verdants at on eyrda i could use some

You can't use them silly. But create a toon there and count the number of people in mystic/purity accessories. That's where they all are. Then create a toon on storm and one on lh and count the numbers there.
    "create a toon on storm and see how people hide their purity maxed gear, jewelry, lv300 horseshoes and maxed legendary weapon" scammer
    Vamp didn't know you could get horseshoes and holy stone shards, and purity gear from the exploit. And we no have purity 10 accessories, we not hiding them, we just no get the exploit like all other servers did QQ.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • this you vamp?
    https://prnt.sc/21aeps9
    https://prnt.sc/21af7qc

funny how you try to say storm has no exploiter when it was in your guild the entire time and you all bought from LMAO

hey vampy let's make a deal you tell what quit eu player you think I am and when I prove you wrong you stop posting on the forums for good =) you won't take it because we both know you're full of **** ;)

Who said you were a quit EU player? Vamp no talk to you before. Stop making assumptions, you making a donkey outta yourself. Also no, that's obviously not Vamp, since you can't read English, Vamp assuming you not from one of the english speaking countries.
    That looks to me you agree with brattie he should of gave you discounts on the **** items

I love playing here on eyrda
    https://prnt.sc/21afhze

Vamp too can create a new toon on another server and claim to be from there.

But while you may be from diff servers, you def act like a Booster/Mjolor player. Can't do anything unless it's 8v1, and even then you still lose :D
  • I love playing here on eyrda

But while you may be from diff servers, you def act like a Booster/Mjolor player. Can't do anything unless it's 8v1, and even then you still lose :D

thats a little weird how youre bringing that up dont dodge this subject now that this stuff is coming out

I love playing here on eyrda

thats a little weird how youre bringing that up dont dodge this subject now that this stuff is coming out
    Bringing what up? The needing multiple groups cause you can't do anything alone? Vamp mentioned it earlier, if only you could read. Like Vamp said, watch the video Vamp will release next week for more proof o/
  • I love playing here on eyrda

Bringing what up? The needing multiple groups cause you can't do anything alone? Vamp mentioned it earlier, if only you could read. Like Vamp said, watch the video Vamp will release next week for more proof o/
    I also am looking around nobody really has purity gold gear besides gold hands it seems so where this stuff at
  • @anole300#5837 I would personally love a merge. Sweet and simple. It would allow several members of our server to grow and have access to things we currently cannot attain due to population issues. tyvm.

All servers are able to currently attain all things, everyone have esoteric, so non issue. The only thing unable to be accessed is verdants in storm server, because we didn't get to abuse the exploit like lh and eyrda did. And a merge would not fix that issue, so no merge needed o/.
    i mean where those verdants at on eyrda i could use some

You can't use them silly. But create a toon there and count the number of people in mystic/purity accessories. That's where they all are. Then create a toon on storm and one on lh and count the numbers there.
    "create a toon on storm and see how people hide their purity maxed gear, jewelry, lv300 horseshoes and maxed legendary weapon" scammer
    Vamp didn't know you could get horseshoes and holy stone shards, and purity gear from the exploit. And we no have purity 10 accessories, we not hiding them, we just no get the exploit like all other servers did QQ.
    So you do not have purity gold accessories?
  • barffybarffy Posts: 14 Arc User
    Purity gears arnt hard to come by if you cs the right orbs. When they added the expansion.
    Maybe 2 or 3 people on Storm have full set purity accessories. Dunno how much they cs to aquired it.
    But, since they found out about the item hack. They changed the % of the drop rate of Gold mats.
    I'm pretty sure its super low %.
    I don't even have 1 purity accessory.

Purity gears arnt the issue here. Accessories are.
  • Thats a bit weird vamp coming from someone whos been buying lionheart accounts *cough cough* Wonderful and Harald https://prnt.sc/217soqo

Vamp loves screenshots of stuff taken outta context. With context, Vamp joking cause someone else say to dm them, so Vamp say dm Vamp instead

And as far as Vamp knows, Wonderful and Harald aren't priests, and not Vamp. Try again. You must be German, cause you can't detect a joke. (And cause you're German, that's a German stereotype joke, for more reference watch the funnybot episode of south park o/).

How many more eu troll/tina defenders will Vamp have to shut down tonight before Vamp goes to sleep?

Cause Vamp going to sleep nao, and Vamp suspect this post be locked in the morning, like all the other ones that trolls start jumping in recently. On other hand, you trolls making forums more active than they've been in a while. Too bad not all activity is good activity.

Get all your bad comebacks, made up accusations, and projection in now while Vamp sleeping

Funny how vamp is so terrified of the NA merge. makes you wonder how many people he suspects would leave that toxic nemesis guild.
    Even funnier how they used support tickets to scam thousand of horseshoe items from support.
    Funnier still how they go begin alive to log their storm characters for siege then turn around and get their own people banned for that same thing.
    What's not funny is how a GM can read this thread full of foul mouthed comments regarding doxxing and nudes and not do anything about the people who cultivate a toxic enviroment for everyone in the NA servers. How vampire and his lackeys have managed to stay unbanned while flounting characteristics that so clearly are against ToS is a testament to how little GMs care about this game since Domino was replaced. Money talks i guess. Wouldnt be surprised if they were buddies with vampire at this point.
This discussion has been closed.