test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nyos Merge Maintenance - 10/11/21

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 898 Perfect World Employee

Server Merge Maintenance Announcement

The time has arrived! As mentioned in the announcement:

The Nyos merge maintenance (into Illyfue) will be occurring tonight (10/11/21) at 20:00 PT.
  • At 8pm PT (05:00 CEST on 10/12) we will be bringing down these servers for maintenance.
  • Nyos & Illyfue servers will be unavailable during this time.
  • We will be Duplicating the Player and item Databases in Nyos and adding them to Illyfue.
  • Nyos will then be taken offline.
  • Once all of our whiteglove checks are validated and passed we will bring back up the server.
  • This process will be longer than normal maintenance and is expected to last about 8 hours.
***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change. We ask that you please be patient and bear with us, as our offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 144 Arc User
    top corzo
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 12
    why shut down eydra its nto one being merged i rest my case
  • gingerale#5507 gingerale Posts: 9 Arc User
    Why take down NA for EU server merge. \

Does that makes any sence ???
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 144 Arc User

merging NA into one big server too *wink wink*
    top corzo
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 308 Arc User
    wow someone agrees with me awsome
  • vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 374 Arc User

merging NA into one big server too *wink wink*
    nty. EU can merge, let NA be separate.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
    Also bring NA servers back online, they're not being merged QQ.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • o0omessyo0oo0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 12
    you cannot merge europe with american servers there platforms are separated .... we already did a server merge with illyfue long time back with milan server didnt need take down all
  • silentblowzsilentblowz Posts: 37 Arc User
    show up as 4x EXP 4xSP status on but all quests giving way less exp, need 3 big highland quests to clear 1 personal, morin or fruit unseal order
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User

show up as 4x EXP 4xSP status on but all quests giving way less exp, need 3 big highland quests to clear 1 personal, morin or fruit unseal order

Agree, 4x is given but XP is 1x or less.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 211 Arc User
    on Illyfue its 3x exp and 4x SP. Usuallly both x4 so theres the less exp located.
  • finalsavfinalsav Posts: 12 Arc User
    MERGE NA servers tooo we want merge tooo not fair merge Eyrda finally with storm!!!
    edited October 14
    nty db, eryda has too many exploited items and is doing fine on it's own. No need to merge with Storm.
  • nemesisdarknemesisdark Posts: 1 New User
    As an fellow American I'd appreciate a merge on NA servers. Its very much needed.
    The sooner the better.
    yes we need that merge the server itself so dead @anole300#5837 notice us u cant leave NA just like that to die

As an fellow American I'd appreciate a merge on NA servers. Its very much needed.
    The sooner the better.

Lies, you from the EU. You wanted the EU server merge, and you got one. Please keep out of NA servers when you are not part of it.
  • Yes merge NA servers sick of seeing dead servers with only 1 or 2 guilds

Yes merge NA servers sick of seeing dead servers with only 1 or 2 guilds

Luckily you don't see them in NA cause NA is fine and you play in EU.

Weird cause we do and youre wrong im on NA but nice try

Nope, you in EU, just like everyone else db trying to get to support him. Why EU so interested in NA servers anyways. Go fight LegionX or something instead o/

Nope, you in EU, just like everyone else db trying to get to support him. Why EU so interested in NA servers anyways. Go fight LegionX or something instead o/
    Super weird i can assure you im on NA lmao

i agree we need one big server.
  • finalsav said:

100% free storm from being held hostage by the clown that speaks in 3rd person
  • tempgir1tempgir1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    finalsav said:

every guild is doing well, content is being done and all 3 server in NA are Esoteric. We dont need merge.
  • irllirll Posts: 2 Arc User
    Merge NA servers please, im tired of playing with the same 15 ppl left in a dead server for like what, 8 years? :(
  • tempgir1 said:

finalsav said:

every guild is doing well, content is being done and all 3 server in NA are Esoteric. We dont need merge.
    Let us know when guilds like Helix, Magical , Rawr, Rawrgasm. And Emi clear HF by themselves
  • tempgir1tempgir1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    irll said:

Merge NA servers please, im tired of playing with the same 15 ppl left in a dead server for like what, 8 years? :(

irll said:

there are a lot of people on each server doing different things and not always located at nightfall citadel.
  • xnovakanexxnovakanex Posts: 4 Arc User
    if u guys dont want a server merge ur fkin **** alot of us would come bac if there was a merge vamp just wants to play a solo game with his alts and booster just wants to toss each other off mostly so those 7 ppl r good but the rest of east na and i bet all others would love a merge cuz who the fk wouldnt unless ur those **** 7ish ppl ...u know who u r! ...other ppl actually want competition and to actually play other ppl ....so many would come bac na if merge happens ...as usual fw is just bein fkin dense ....
  • mxpthreemxpthree Posts: 7 Arc User

if u guys dont want a server merge ur fkin **** alot of us would come bac if there was a merge vamp just wants to play a solo game with his alts and booster just wants to toss each other off mostly so those 7 ppl r good but the rest of east na and i bet all others would love a merge cuz who the fk wouldnt unless ur those **** 7ish ppl ...u know who u r! ...other ppl actually want competition and to actually play other ppl ....so many would come bac na if merge happens ...as usual fw is just bein fkin dense ....

what competetion? NA is 1 sided with Mjolnir at top trying to get every player possible and pvp is pointless, faction is full cintura and 0 drakes. Siege is all MJ+alliance ganging on all while mj controls flag. Goodluck finding players to ditch their current positions to turn their back on MJ.

Super weird i can assure you im on NA lmao
    You can pretend but Vamp and everyone else know you and your EU friends who're pushing for it are just trying to pretend to be as a bad troll. Vamp just make this one reply, cause Vamp don't want to waste time replying to each and every EU person who posting here pretending they from NA.
This discussion has been closed.