test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will you contribute to people's enjoyment of the game by combining the servers?

fordarkdevilfordarkdevil Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 4 in Game Forums
Will you contribute to people's enjoyment of the game by combining the servers?
* this game is a mmorpg game. a game style and game played to spend a long time and enjoy the game together . but don't you realize that many ''servers'' are dead? if you are aware and still do not take action and plan; We now perceive that you are saying not to play this game.let me give you a suggestion : I was playing on ''Tr Milas'' server. I was in '' Yenilmezler '' Guild. As a result of many mistakes you made, "TÜRK" players moved away from this game and left the game. I know as well as you do that you are not justified. No need to make excuses. But this time I'm giving you a suggestion. AGAİN !! because you transferred me and all my guild members to ''illyfue'' server. So why don't you give this chance to people who dont want to play the game on ''dead'' servers but have lost all their enthusiasm and power because there are not enough players? they spent effort, time and money on this game. even just for this reason, you need feel a little ashamed; You have to listen to people's voices and their wish.
* Another important issue is that when we combine the servers, we can do a nice advertisement work. I would like to help you. we can fill forum sites with comments for this game. I think you understand that when you do it. you can earn money. more than now. is not it right ? I hope instead of trying to get the players to mind the '' usuless '' orbs every week, where you are greedy to make money; We can act according to the wishes and desires of the players.
* Did this game become P2W but we overlooked this detail? The probability of new players to earn ''gold'' is zero. they cannot kill any ''boss''. It is almost impossible for them to enter any ranking in Hell Road. What kind of negligence and misguidance did you fall into while removing these gold missions from the game? Do your eyes only see "MONEY"?
* I'm telling you what you need to do by wrapping up the issue. this is not a request. Just like how ''Tr Milas'' server was closed and we moved to ''illyfue'' server. Shut down other "empty" or "dead" servers and let these players have the gaming experience and enjoyment they want.
* hey..!!! you .. over there ... you can't do that. This message is not for you. I'm writing to the person who needs to see it. Your duty here will be to convey this message.
* Let's solve this "cancer" issue together. Just like we did before..
* with respect and reverence
* AloneDeviL
Post edited by fordarkdevil on

Best Answers

• greyhound333#1179 greyhound333 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    Hello.These are nothing but facts right there.I feel like these people don't do anything asides from orbs.There will be a day when you won't have any players left to sell orbs for,what will you guys do then?There are gold gear exploiters,identification exploiters that don't get punished!!!Everything gets postponed!!!Sleepless npc not fixed,we wait months for a simple fix,but we get new orbs every week!Dead servers cannot compete with other servers,even if strong,they are a LOW PLAYERBASE.They cannot compete,NYOS/SHYLIA,cannot compete.H10 GEAR IS OUT,and we cannot get h9,pass hellfire,we don't have mains.Meanwhile exploiters can just click twice,and get them,or make new alts that don't take dmg from any of Illyfues elites,that is impossible!!A game that was so good,became so bad due to these problems that keep getting postponed.We need a merge with Illyfue,Nyos and Shylia do!Let us have fun with the game and be able to play like the old days.Not cashing in 100k euros and not being able to kill a random alt that was created a week ago.Nothing but respect for people talking about this.WE NEED A GM.There's nobody solving the problems,or coming in like in the old days,every week,to ask players what is wrong.Help us!!And players will come back,you will sell more orbs,we will be happy,and you will be!I am totally with this cause and respect to AloneDeviL for discussing this unadressed topic.
  • kayn#6402 kayn Posts: 3 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    Yes alone,very good points.There are so many mistakes done by our fellow comrades from PW ENT.This game needs to fix:exploiters,dead servers,bugs,and they need to listen more to us.Because there have been many players that emptied their pockets on this game,and nothing got fixed,I only wonder where the bucks go to,but that is nothing of my concern.We are all gathering for this good cause,to revive this game that was once great,and put an end to the endless problems that keep tangling our legs.New players cannot play,they just can't.Can't grow or kill anything,it is mad.Mind you starting on a dead server,like Shylia or Nyos,that cannot pass mystic,there are no players to help the new ones,there just aren't,and even if there are,they will quit eventually,because it is empty,boring,and nobody wants to play alone.My idea is that we gather them all the low player base servers,into illy,just like you said,Alone.This will make the game better,more inviting,and healthier,for everyone.Even for the devs.Thank you for opening this discussion mate!
  • pyrenara#7407 pyrenara Posts: 1 New User
    Accepted Answer
    Well not much that I can add here, just we have troubles to find people to do raids. Let be, to do new raids aint possible, cause we just lack the people to do it. We do often raids with like 4-6ppl, rest are a bunch of alts. How do you expect us to make progress in game like that? That's what I wonder....
  • allyn60000#4226 allyn60000 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    MMORPG's are very fun when played with friends,with more players.When the game is balanced and we can just go for an arena match after a day of work,with your guild members.We have a very dedicated playerbase,that is also very verbal about the game's problems,we should be listened to,since most of us have been playing this game for years.Its no good when we play 10-12 years,and we have bugs,we have dead servers,we have exploiters,we have no GM,we have no support.Back in the day the GM would even come to raids and help one's server pass them,nowadays nothing gets done.The guys just talk,and say ''in the future'' 2040 here we come!!:dNow seriously,we need help right now,every server will die in time,this game won't resist much longer,there are better games out there,we only play this because this game is the one we like,this is the one we played,here we have found friends,family,and even lovers.This game feels like it means more to players than the creators,and it is just not normal,fix the game,make everyone happy,bring FW to the glory days
  • shik#9402 shik Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    I support, many characters leave the game due to the lack of players on their servers, I think reducing the number of servers by merging them is a good idea, I also think it is a good idea to add trade on the x server.
  • remus85#8950 remus85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    i agree,the tr milas situation is very similar to what is happening now to the other ones,even illyfue is low compared to the past.Shame we are in a situation that can be avoided.
  • sambanr007sambanr007 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    I think a good idea is to add all new raids on X server and requirments for divinty gates to be for all servers together not for each one.
  • vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 351 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    Pass for NA servers. We have just the right amount of servers, no need to combine them.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • o0omessyo0oo0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    Accepted Answer

Pass for NA servers. We have just the right amount of servers, no need to combine them.

Can i say been on this game since beta version we have not got right ammount of servers when most are dead..... You will find most players do get bored same crap day in and day out same orbs nothing new given except in exchanges..... I do agree that we did it once we should do it again and merge are fellow friends on the dead server one then less maintence on all server give them hard drives a new clean of health ...but one thing that maybe concerning people using the same account to another server you got have space for your charcters to be moved over ... i would down grade most charcters you use and pick ones you want too keep would be less hasses when do move over. then things dont go missing.
  • dialyndialyn Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    I agree with the points made in all the comments above. And i thank the AloneDevil for starting this discussion. Something needs to be done to give this game a new boost and much needed fixes to get the players happy with playing this game. Never forget that the income from this game and your payment is a part of your gage to pay your bills. So get up and tell your bosses how we feel and that it is importatn to take decisions about this game.
  • pinar1203#2855 pinar1203 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    Sleepness Carnaval Npc still dont work.. Henry quests no have true link or broken .. No have '' codes '' for make to happy peoples .. we left the game a long time ago . maybe we can back to play if servers can close or move to another server / Nyos - Dyos - Shylia / illyfue - even Tytan also lose members ... Fix this problems .. thx AloneDeviL
  • icequeen#0780 icequeen Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    Goodmorning i read this post and i can say that the players have good points in this matter. The game almost off the brink of dead because you people don't take actions to prefent it. Most are playing for a long time and want the game get full of players again. So i would say go for it and do something with the comments to make the game better.
  • diler#2290 diler Posts: 2 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    People in the game where talking about this post on the forum. So i did come here and read the post and his commends. I need to say every point exactly tells what is going on with this game. It even give a resulution to the problem and it is on you people to make it wurth playing the game and have fun playing it. The players that stayed here are the ones who are loyal and have trust in the game. But never underestimate that trust is hard to get but easy to lose. And you guys are going hard on your way to lose the trust of players who are still here.
  • ceridwen#7792 ceridwen Posts: 6 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    Hello

What I have noticed, in the past, the game PWI has also been able to merge all servers.

On the EU Forsaken World cross server I hardly see one from Nyos and Shylia.
    Even Dyos and Illyue die a little more with each passing day.

I can only speak for my server, Dyos. Out of all the strong guilds that used to exist, there is only one left. Consisting of just 12 stronger players. That is a joke.
    Also the cash on the server hardly flows anymore. Certainly not a pleasant thing.
    The only server still active is the Russian server, Tytan.

The longer you play, the more you lose the interest.
    You can't find people for simple instances, not to mention raids.
    More and more people stop playing.

By the time you come up with the idea of merging the servers, most of the players who would invest even real money are long gone.
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 93 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    GM said to make a topic so devs can see it.. as if it was players job to contact devs to ask for a server merge lmao

Nyos is waiting for it over 3 years another topic another dream.. Shylia server joined the list after such a long time.

Maybe its time to close game what devs have to say about it?
  • alexinocalexinoc Posts: 1 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    maybe is time for Fw team to take action and fix all that we miss,or broken.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 5 Accepted Answer
    GM said to make a topic so devs can see it.

Exactly for this i will grab a GUN and shoot them in da face !
    Those MF's in Support are so ....... Which CHINESE Dev (all time changing persons) will take a look in a not moderated english/german/french Forum ?

We are here NOT playing Neverwinter where Cryptic (Dev's) are done this in the first years after launch. BUT only in english forum ;) By now they had drop it as i'm told.

PWI/PWE = biggest liar in this industry i guess. Even in chinese Forum are less or better no activities.

See here the VERSION of the Game provided in China:

https://shenmo.games.wanmei.com/version/index.shtml

and here the NEWS / Announcement (look @Dates)

https://bbs.wanmei.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=139

If i'm wrong with the links i provide here... pls correct me with the right ones :)
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 93 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    So when are we to expect merge?
    What do we need to know, will all characters be transferred or only those logged in last month?

Thanks for answer.
  • kurtbey42kurtbey42 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Accepted Answer
    Yes,I agree with you on this issue, and we will help kadwr advertising and players as much as we can, we want to come back to the game as Turkish players, and everyone is waiting for this, why was the idea of combining servers only a Turkish and European server ? currently the game is getting, and nothing is being done at the moment as the merging has been done in the past and the game server can be done if you will be able to reach more players and Turkish language support is brought to sit in your seat and ridiculous offer and Market Update orbs instead of doing your seats while drinking your coffee should we find a solution to this issue, players who are still in the game and we want to do as a developer who listen to us, I hope we will be facing a comment to this post in the hope that we want from you...

BaalBerith
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 898 Perfect World Employee
    Accepted Answer
    This is a topic I've brought up with the team before (specifically for EU), and it seems like there may be some movement on this soon. Once I find out any confirmed information, I'll share it with you guys asap.

Answers

• fordarkdevilfordarkdevil Posts: 10 Arc User

Hello.These are nothing but facts right there.I feel like these people don't do anything asides from orbs.There will be a day when you won't have any players left to sell orbs for,what will you guys do then?There are gold gear exploiters,identification exploiters that don't get punished!!!Everything gets postponed!!!Sleepless npc not fixed,we wait months for a simple fix,but we get new orbs every week!Dead servers cannot compete with other servers,even if strong,they are a LOW PLAYERBASE.They cannot compete,NYOS/SHYLIA,cannot compete.H10 GEAR IS OUT,and we cannot get h9,pass hellfire,we don't have mains.Meanwhile exploiters can just click twice,and get them,or make new alts that don't take dmg from any of Illyfues elites,that is impossible!!A game that was so good,became so bad due to these problems that keep getting postponed.We need a merge with Illyfue,Nyos and Shylia do!Let us have fun with the game and be able to play like the old days.Not cashing in 100k euros and not being able to kill a random alt that was created a week ago.Nothing but respect for people talking about this.WE NEED A GM.There's nobody solving the problems,or coming in like in the old days,every week,to ask players what is wrong.Help us!!And players will come back,you will sell more orbs,we will be happy,and you will be!I am totally with this cause and respect to AloneDeviL for discussing this unadressed topic.

I have hope for this issue. They will fix it and it will be a good game again. They did it before, why can't they do it now? they can

MMORPG's are very fun when played with friends,with more players.When the game is balanced and we can just go for an arena match after a day of work,with your guild members.We have a very dedicated playerbase,that is also very verbal about the game's problems,we should be listened to,since most of us have been playing this game for years.Its no good when we play 10-12 years,and we have bugs,we have dead servers,we have exploiters,we have no GM,we have no support.Back in the day the GM would even come to raids and help one's server pass them,nowadays nothing gets done.The guys just talk,and say ''in the future'' 2040 here we come!!:dNow seriously,we need help right now,every server will die in time,this game won't resist much longer,there are better games out there,we only play this because this game is the one we like,this is the one we played,here we have found friends,family,and even lovers.This game feels like it means more to players than the creators,and it is just not normal,fix the game,make everyone happy,bring FW to the glory days

I have hope for this issue. They will fix it and it will be a good game again. They did it before, why can't they do it now? they can

Sleepness Carnaval Npc still dont work.. Henry quests no have true link or broken .. No have '' codes '' for make to happy peoples .. we left the game a long time ago . maybe we can back to play if servers can close or move to another server / Nyos - Dyos - Shylia / illyfue - even Tytan also lose members ... Fix this problems .. thx AloneDeviL

kayn#6402 said:

Yes alone,very good points.There are so many mistakes done by our fellow comrades from PW ENT.This game needs to fix:exploiters,dead servers,bugs,and they need to listen more to us.Because there have been many players that emptied their pockets on this game,and nothing got fixed,I only wonder where the bucks go to,but that is nothing of my concern.We are all gathering for this good cause,to revive this game that was once great,and put an end to the endless problems that keep tangling our legs.New players cannot play,they just can't.Can't grow or kill anything,it is mad.Mind you starting on a dead server,like Shylia or Nyos,that cannot pass mystic,there are no players to help the new ones,there just aren't,and even if there are,they will quit eventually,because it is empty,boring,and nobody wants to play alone.My idea is that we gather them all the low player base servers,into illy,just like you said,Alone.This will make the game better,more inviting,and healthier,for everyone.Even for the devs.Thank you for opening this discussion mate!

shik#9402 said:

I support, many characters leave the game due to the lack of players on their servers, I think reducing the number of servers by merging them is a good idea, I also think it is a good idea to add trade on the x server.

ichdumm said:

GM said to make a topic so devs can see it.

Exactly for this i will grab a GUN and shoot them in da face !
    Those MF's in Support are so ....... Which CHINESE Dev (all time changing persons) will take a look in a not moderated english/german/french Forum ?

We are here NOT playing Neverwinter where Cryptic (Dev's) are done this in the first years after launch. BUT only in english forum ;) By now they had drop it as i'm told.

PWI/PWE = biggest liar in this industry i guess. Even in chinese Forum are less or better no activities.

See here the VERSION of the Game provided in China:

https://shenmo.games.wanmei.com/version/index.shtml

and here the NEWS / Announcement (look @Dates)

https://bbs.wanmei.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=139

If i'm wrong with the links i provide here... pls correct me with the right ones :)
    forum mood friends here are knowledgeable enough and I hope they will forward my message to the right person.

majkel33 said:

What do we need to know, will all characters be transferred or only those logged in last month?

Thanks for answer.

Never hopefully o/
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
    No merge please o/ the amount of overworld world bosses/eb is too limited that for NA servers we currently have a good setup (least in storm legion server) and forcing even more people to compete for a single/few bosses would reduce quality of life for everyone.
    majkel33 said:

Thanks for answer.

my guild members and '' who alive in server '' all transfered to illyfue server ... So now they need to do this again .. im sure they will do this ...

No merge please o/ the amount of overworld world bosses/eb is too limited that for NA servers we currently have a good setup (least in storm legion server) and forcing even more people to compete for a single/few bosses would reduce quality of life for everyone.

People can't even party. so many servers are empty .. this has no explanation !
    That's why I opened a topic to help them and I'm waiting for the person to help.. I'm sure they will forward this message and the problem will be solved

That's why I opened a topic to help them and I'm waiting for the person to help.. I'm sure they will forward this message and the problem will be solved
    We don't have this issue in NA servers, people can find parties fine o/
  • john#1455 john Posts: 3 Arc User

We don't have this issue in NA servers, people can find parties fine o/
    good,we are happy for you and your server,we are talking about dead servers,so if yours isn't,cool,but in EU the situation is the opposite,that's why the topic and overflowing tickets exist in the 1st place.