test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance - 9/28/20

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 903 Perfect World Employee

Server Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring tonight (9/28/20) at 23:00 PT. It has been moved to today in order to accommodate a CN office holiday. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours. There is now a dead pet exchange available at the NPC, Dar Guigo. The dead pet exchange will be available until maintenance on October 13. The Sleepless Carnival exchanges have been fixed for Iruli and Dar Guigo. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are subject to change. Please be patient, as our offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.***
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 406 Arc User
    No forgetting about exploits eitherrrrr
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • tehwinstehwins Posts: 17 Arc User
    Pearl guy, can’t use token for lvl 5 gem on ferrie, can’t use mount optional token at ferrie
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    Hi @anole300#5837 will Iruli and dar giugo tabs get exchange removed at 13 october? or is iruli exchange permanent?

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Dead pet exchange gone, supposed to last til 13th, today the 12th QQ, can we get it back o/

Edit: today the 12th, not 11th, still a missing day though QQ
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/