test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maximum quests reached

ainurik#1736 ainurik Posts: 7 Arc User
After the update, a terrible disaster appeared. The character cannot play. Quests are not taken, from dungeons, after entering, they are thrown away. Even Henry swears at me and says - there are no tasks for you :(.
I also cannot receive awards. For hell, for a cube. for entering the game. Even keys and chests are not given to me. You can just stand in Hossinger. I can still dance.
Maybe someone had this? Maybe there is a solution? Maybe I'm not alone? Because it seems to me that because of one Character, the problem will not be solved.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409784150296494083/738996125473964063/bf5781e807690a0d.jpg

Comments

• ainurik#1736 ainurik Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 1

I can't insert a screenshot
  • domelfa#1866 domelfa Posts: 1 New User
    awful, sorry for you
    I've never heard of smth like that
    but my character was broken from the very beginning, got less experience than others, could not take a second faith, etc.
    you could write to support, they should fix the problem
    they think and advised to ask more and here
  • vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 118 Arc User
    Do you have 20 quests in your quest list? You should complete/abandon some first.

You can only have a max of 20 quests at a time.
  • chaosmailerchaosmailer Posts: 69 Arc User
    Inventory ? @least 3 empty places needed most time
    HI, DEVELOPERS !!! When will i get my 3% Critrate from the titel ?
    2 Month now + counting.

Do you have 20 quests in your quest list? You should complete/abandon some first.

You can only have a max of 20 quests at a time.

it's empty
    I don't know whether it is important or not. On Monday after login, the Character could complete quests. Then something happened and again a permanent error. I think on Monday there was a reset of the weekly quest, which gave an error. Of the ones I took, the only such quest was Henry's activity points. maybe it throws an error?
    We'll have to wait a week to check it out. now my quest list is empty again. But the error remained. We must wait for the reset.
    edited August 6

uploaded the gameplay video to YouTube
    While no one is in a hurry to help me, I'm trying to find out what's wrong with the broken Character. It turned out that after killing more than 1000 mobs, the quests begin to be completed :) For a while. then the error comes again. And again I have to go and beat the mobs to do the quests.
    I haven't gone to the dungeon yet. I think before each dungeon I now need to kill 1000 mobs to get into it.