test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sleepless Carnival Bug Report Megathread - July 2020

Comments

• ironhealth#3782 ironhealth Posts: 21 Arc User
    > @vampire#2790 said:
    > Champ rank 9 gear is missing too, and you can't upgrade to it from champ rank 8 gear in the gear interface.
    >
    > Vamp will take payment in the form of leaves, tiger smiley statue, any chains of kluer statues you still have laying around, or all of the above for QA testing
    > (Image)

Ceasar have set H9
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    the floating island ''border hyland'' in order highland map has constant rubberbanding while walking on it, both in the open world map and any instance based on that area...completely ridiculous to try and move around in

purple trinket heavenly crystallized thingo back to requiring VIP rank 5 (happened in previous updates)
    Post edited by amarantos on
  • vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 374 Arc User
    GT2 is broken, no bosses/mob spawn when you use the statue on the island QQ.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User

Champ rank 9 gear is missing too, and you can't upgrade to it from champ rank 8 gear in the gear interface.

Vamp will take payment in the form of leaves, tiger smiley statue, any chains of kluer statues you still have laying around, or all of the above for QA testing

Champ rank 9 gear is not missing. NPC Caesar have it. And it is not bug, that you cant upgrade for rank9 :D you have to read patch notes.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
    NPC Otis Horkennan - Purple Energy Scroll: Demigod cant be changed for Amethyst Soul crystal despite the fact that the patch notes said, yes. There is no possibility of exchange

_Lucinka_ light bard
    Also there's a bug where there's a delay between the time you can reequip gear after unequipping it, Vamp uploaded video demoing bug with Vamps ticket.

Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • cosmos#8789 cosmos Posts: 54 Arc User
    What about 12s can we have it back ? we want 12s !!!!
  • barffybarffy Posts: 11 Arc User
    Think Demigod stauts isnt working. I dont see the changes.
  • Ive played for many years and i enjoyed the game. Now it seems FF is only on sat. PvP was already dying now even less pvp. I dont see much in this patch. So ty i wish everyone the best.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    pet morphing/unmorphing appears broken for winter guardian pet and christmas treat pet. those pets do not appear in the morph list and looks like you cannot morph/unmorph other pets onto them.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 898 Perfect World Employee
    FF hasn't changed schedule, but there is a menu display bug where it cannot be selected until it displays correctly - this is another thing I've brought up with the team.
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 70 Arc User
    Server population requirements to do breakthrough gotta be one of the bugs it's just too stupid not to be especially since you won't merge the dead servers :)
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Winch Family NPC's no longer have Fantastic Certificate fashion to trade for.
    Holy Soul orb in CS still contains Lucky Dumpling but the Treasure Hunter NPC no longer trades for them.
    They're all dead, Jim.
    Orb of Industry graphic is the ZOMG! Toast orb graphic

The Rewards npc in Nightfall Mergaz's text is in Chinese.
  • roguematrixroguematrix Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hazed Wilderness trackstones are gone and no plants and ores on the map
  • silentblowzsilentblowz Posts: 37 Arc User
    barffy said:

No, my inheirtor was lv25 wc.
    My issue was i wasn't getting the benifet of the wc cause the data was registered to my old toon and not the new one. Until, you level up it one. It won't registered.

I am able to get the bonus from tier 4 wing charge and have max chroma and flying level. Level up by 1 is going to take a really long time, since even lvl 5 gems are failing at tier 4.

@Anole =>
    lvl 2 gems succeed 100% at tier 1,
    lvl 3 gems suceed 100% at tier 2,
    lvl 4 gems succeed 100% at tier 3,
    lvl 5 gems NOT succeed 100% at tier 4 -> is this intended or a bug?

At my current wing charge, lvl 5 crystalines are failing, how am i supposed to lvl up my wing charge by 1 level to know if i can fly or not? pls advice
  • taydeliciataydelicia Posts: 0 Arc User
    Good Morning. Me and several other players have been having problems with Pet Jack Frost. In my case, he incubated and came dead, with nothing that can be done within the game to be reborn or revive the pet. Many other gamers had the same problem. We also heard that there are cases where the pet lives, he even raises the level, but does not accept any kind of skill or item to raise his talents. Please check this out. It is a beautiful and good pet for players, so it deserves to be working properly. I already sent a ticket to support, but I'm waiting for a response. If anyone else had the same problem, say aki. 'Tay - guild Eminence - server West Lionheart.
  • stardimmerstardimmer Posts: 10 Arc User
    If you would be so kind, ...could you please advise on just what the deal is with dead pets all of the sudden? I just paid 3D for a Jack Frost egg that I incubated....and it came out DEAD. Thank you all in advance.
  • sek#4787 sek Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @"anole300#5837" said:
    > FF hasn't changed schedule, but there is a menu display bug where it cannot be selected until it displays correctly - this is another thing I've brought up with the team.

seems like FF is still not fixed or displaying where you apply properly. qq
  • cat4877#8229 cat4877 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Jack Frost incubates as dead.
    Jack Frost older ones can't be rebirthed.
    Ferrie doesn't have anything for mount optional tokens.
    Ferrie doesn't have bloodstone or ragefire V
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    the Otis Horkennan npc doesn't have unbound purple energy scroll : demigod exchange for amethyst soul crystal yet in the special tab.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Christmas Treant incubates as Dead.
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • chaosmailerchaosmailer Posts: 72 Arc User
    Marine HQ EGG still missing !
    HI, DEVELOPERS !!! When will i get my 3% Critrate from the titel ?
    2 Month now + counting.
  • perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 39 Arc User
    betrayed council raid npc still missing since last update(voyage) :) not fixed even in this one tho raid npc shows on map
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
  • cat4877#8229 cat4877 Posts: 2 Arc User
    floating island still rubber bands you
    Today 2.8.2020 evening EU time dissapeared Egg quest from Ocean map. why?

_Lucinka_ light bard
  • chaosmailerchaosmailer Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    elisha2 said:

Today 2.8.2020 evening EU time dissapeared Egg quest from Ocean map. why?

Now they added a Naga placed just the steps down there on the left side. A bit hidden
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
    HI, DEVELOPERS !!! When will i get my 3% Critrate from the titel ?
    2 Month now + counting.
  • perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Dar guigo quests still don't complete even who you can do quests in carnival now (not sure if all are working seen 2 zones with npc and no quest)
    the exchange npc for 9th anniversary memory coin has nothing on offer
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
  • lmg310lmg310 Posts: 9 Arc User
    is this new Underwater world BROKE been , applied since for ever with WTF
  • sptbladesptblade Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm having a problem with the Turkey Toast pet

This discussion has been closed.