test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Merc Login Event Broken After Maintenance

vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 82 Arc User
edited March 26 in General Discussion
Think maintenance broke the current ongoing mercury login event. Vamp been online for over 30 minutes, tried going back to the character select screen after, and even logging out and back in again, but still haven't gotten my 3 mercury statuettes for today. Please fix so we can get our 3 merc statuettes today + the rest every day til the 29th :smiley:

Comments

• padawan1padawan1 Posts: 74 Arc User

Think maintenance broke the current ongoing mercury login event. Vamp been online for over 30 minutes, tried going back to the character select screen after, and even logging out and back in again, but still haven't gotten my 3 mercury statuettes for today. Please fix so we can get our 3 merc statuettes today + the rest every day til the 29th :smiley:

what vampire says is true, even after being logged in for several hours... no mercs today but we believe you will fix it!
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 71 Arc User
    This need to be fixed asap.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 84 Arc User
    nerds
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited March 26
    Can say that a Twink is been logged in daily for ~40 Mins +. Received 1 (ONE!) Mail so far.
    It is like it ever is.... PWE. Last Loggin Event i have some issues with several Chars even my main.
    Support told me that i have really enough got out of the event with my 5 other chars.
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 296 Arc User
    Confirmed. Sadly, I don't get mercury statuettes anymore.
  • gabriel#9236 gabriel Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am also having this problem x.x, i would like a lot this problem to be fix fast as possible, this is bringing people back to the game.
  • dragos#0833 dragos Posts: 8 Arc User
    refund incoming for lack of management
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 78 Arc User
    Is this going to be fixed? or least we get the missing mercs later?
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 765 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 27
    The team was aware and had been investigating, thanks for the messages. The login event has been fixed to work correctly and the missed statuettes are being sent out.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 359 Arc User
    Something very special !

Take a look on the Last Login Time. I was def. NOT ON with one of these Chars @this time !
    There is something totally wrong with the time settings. Now i have a idea why some of my Chars do NOT get statues or better the right amount of statues.
    Every char was logged in daily for over 30 mins. Timer in game ist the pet on quest option. Mostly after ~40 mins i swap the char. If you can see one of them is been logged in over the date change. What Date change ?? Chars are all logged in during
    the same day in the morning hours starting ~06:00 MET.
    So my Priest with 00:13:47 last login ON 27.03 failed to have the right for a statue because of missing minutes.