failed to open the game

dimeuno
dimeuno Posts: 4 Arc User
hi! i use 2 different pcs so i have game in both, since patch one of them works well but the other... i open arc, hit play, pops launcher but wheni hit Start button... says "failed to open the game" in the little yellow text on left on the launcher, the one says % in downloads, i already verifyed twice and still wont launch. if someone can help TY in advance <3

Comments

• adamsdriver#6215
    adamsdriver#6215 Posts: 1 New User
    hi! i use 2 different pcs so i have game in both, since patch one of them works well but the other... i open arc, hit play, pops launcher but wheni hit Start button... says "failed to open the game" in the little yellow text on left on the launcher, the one says % in downloads, i already verifyed twice and still wont launch. if someone can help TY in advance <3

i agreee
    https://nox.tips/
  • letitbe#4698
    letitbe#4698 Posts: 1 New User
    I had the same thing on my PC, but luckily the game ran fine on my laptop. Something's up
  • marlonfloyd#2987
    marlonfloyd#2987 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 22
    I haven't encountered that case, I think you should check your device capacity, it can also be a game error if you have logged in on multiple devices and still no good results. Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Experience with your loved ones right at the Worldbox Mod APK Download now game. New to the game we will have land and water resources, but very soon it has become powerful territories.
    Post edited by marlonfloyd#2987 on