test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voyage Bug Report Megathread - November 2019

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 897 Perfect World Employee
edited November 2019 in Bug Reports

Hi Everyone! ^_^

With any new update for a game, there are some things that may not work as intended. Please keep this thread on topic about issues that have been experienced after this maintenance.

Please make sure to include as many details as possible - for example which version/language of the game you are on, your character's race and class, any relevant screenshots, what you were doing at the time, etc. ^_^

---- And Remember! ----
Please make sure to submit tickets for your issues as well, as this will provide the dev team an official record and better reference!

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001410314-Forsaken-World

Thanks and enjoy the update!
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 338 Arc User
    After you log in, you get an error message pop up when loading the server selection screen.

Also can we remove having arc launch patcher, then have to launch the game via patcher? Having too many steps is annoying.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
    Another bug, mana explosion says it's level 1 now, and when you hover over the skill it says you can learn the next level in skill window (K), but it doesn't have the plus sign icon to increase the skill level, not even disabled to say you reached max level.
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
    edited November 2019
    No pillar (statue) appears after you complete an island in God's Trial 2.
  • the new switch gear system don't work sometimes...
    edited November 2019
    Gear loadouts won't switch to gear if the gear is in the gear II tab.
    Post edited by vampire#2790 on
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Forget the Error message that popup every start of the game. FW is missing a background picture or it is defective one.^
    Something like that.
  • perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 39 Arc User
    Cube Trial,Hell Road and Flower List rankings broken
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
  • armenthys#4925 armenthys Posts: 321 Arc User
    Sometimes the click function doesn't work, literally you can't talk to npcs. So far it only happened to my warden and my tormentor.
  • turtlerrturtlerr Posts: 54 Arc User
    Hell road depth is restricted to under 100k non crit and 200k crit damage i can't beat it!
  • barbbea#5831 barbbea Posts: 3 Arc User
    is this new error bug going to be fixed any time in the near future
    Can't trade your brotherhood points (Champion's Trial ones) at Vengence npc like the hover text says.
    Hell Road rankings broken too, they in the flower list tab, and don't actually show the hell road rankings.
  • preludeszpreludesz Posts: 33 Arc User
    Gear swap doesn't work unless all gear pieces are in our bag? that's stupid and just wastes space. the slots in gear II (under hotkey C) are useless now

Hell Road rankings broken too, they in the flower list tab, and don't actually show the hell road rankings.

If you read that has been reported!
    wing charge is broken
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Doing first Merkura statue quest and after delivery first packet still slowed. Debuff active.
    Deliver second packet remove debuff.
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    preludesz said:

Gear swap doesn't work unless all gear pieces are in our bag? that's stupid and just wastes space. the slots in gear II (under hotkey C) are useless now

Yeah. I totally don't understand the idea of how it should work now. It makes no sense at all.
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    God's Trail 2 is bugged. After first wave of monsters there is no statue spawn which is required to go to the next wave.
    edited November 2019
    Betrayer's Council Npc is gone (tho it shows him on map) so cant que for the raid >.>
    Bug: Realm 1 is in chinese!
  • davedangerousdavedangerous Posts: 13 Arc User
    The tab for Hell road is pink and displays flower ranking stuff.

The Flower list next to it seems to stuck on page 1 of 25 and shows the same stuff for each of the categories.
  • sharyzesharyze Posts: 7 Arc User
    Lv40 Lionheart Camp is in error. Toon Ranger on LC Lv40 is in Chinese, correct it. thank you
    Henry auto routes broken it appears (x,y,z) Luia in grey and not green leaving newbies not knowing where npcs are!
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 83 Arc User
    Which NPC sells/trades the 7-day relic fragment card mentioned in the patch notes or is that going to be a cash shop item? I've checked all in NF as well as the smelter in OH, I don't see this item.
    They're all dead, Jim.
    7713 defense
    390 pve tenacity
    lvl 104 mobs hit me for 3100 dmg
    bug?
    Also check out why i only hit 200k on 105 mobs with 426% crit damage
    14 ques or so and still cant get endless gauntlet to pop .-.
  • armenthys#4925 armenthys Posts: 321 Arc User
    > @turtlerr said:
    > Also check out why i only hit 200k on 105 mobs with 426% crit damage

That is completly normal. The amount of damage you receive is dependant of your defense, elemental defense, pve tenacity, damage reduction, and even your level. And as of your damage output, 426 cd could mean nothing if you don't have good masteries, elemental dmg, attack, pve intensity, etc. If you want to hit them for more than 200k you might need to work on improving your stats.