test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

let the peoples from eyrda to move to other servers

Let the peoples from eyrda to move to another server the server its totally dead no one its online its hard to play alone i bet a lot of peoples think
excactly the same the economy died years ago too whats the point to keep dead server alive tho ? NOTICE USSS !!!!!
anole300

Comments

• angel470angel470 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes please let us change servers or merge us. Eyrda is so dead, can't even get people to do raids anymore. If something doesn't change soon will have to quit because it isn't fun playing alone. :(
  • blackoveteblackovete Posts: 45 Arc User
    angel470 said:

Yes please let us change servers or merge us. Eyrda is so dead, can't even get people to do raids anymore. If something doesn't change soon will have to quit because it isn't fun playing alone. :(

I agree with you its hard to play in dead server and they wont do anything about it im pretty sure they wont :neutral:
  • I would pay just to leave that dead server :smile:
  • vampire#2790 vampire Posts: 115 Arc User
    Barring all the actual issues with moving character data between servers, it's your fault for killing your own server. Why should another server have to suffer by having you move there, just to try to repeat what you did to Eyrda. You made your bed, now lie in it. Or you could always start a brand new toon on another server :D.
    edited October 2019

Barring all the actual issues with moving character data between servers, it's your fault for killing your own server. Why should another server have to suffer by having you move there, just to try to repeat what you did to Eyrda. You made your bed, now lie in it. Or you could always start a brand new toon on another server :D.

ist aint our fault that 1 guild actually killed the server we just want to play whats wrong with that you just sayin the same stupid comment on all threads that was created about that server merge or move :) ?
    you think all peoples should suffer cuz 1 guild or ? tell me what you think :wink:

you think all peoples should suffer cuz 1 guild or ? tell me what you think :wink:

No, Vamp don't. That's why Vamp opposed to letting people move servers. so all people don't suffer because of 1 guild. Instead they stay isolated to Eyrda. :D
    ofc they stay cuz they put lots of effort on their toons u mooron with those comments you looks like **** o.o so better dont comment at all ... :/
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,060 Arc User
    pvp killed the server. pls explain how moving to a pve server will cause the same thing, bork
    who says something about a pve server tho ? they need to merge server or let peoples to move cuz the server its totally dead what is the point to play in eyrda since i see most of the time like 8 10 peoples are most of them are afk o.o :neutral:

ofc they stay cuz they put lots of effort on their toons u mooron with those comments you looks like **** o.o so better dont comment at all ... :/

I don't think you actually read my comment :D and with an attitude like that, please don't come to our server :D
  • ofc they stay cuz they put lots of effort on their toons u mooron with those comments you looks like **** o.o so better dont comment at all ... :/

I don't think you actually read my comment :D and with an attitude like that, please don't come to our server :D
    Is not like anyone want to join storm server....
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 96 Arc User
    maybe you should stop being logic with Storm's Varnania, it wont worth

maybe you should stop being logic with Storm's Varnania, it wont worth

But he's on Eyrda not Storm :O
    you are storm's version of eyrda's varnania. congrats.
    amarantos said:

you are storm's version of eyrda's varnania. congrats.

who me ?

no, vamp :)
    And you guys wonder why people aren't clamoring to have you over in their servers :D

Vamp dunno who Varn is but if we giving people titles then Aman is Eyrda's version of MuleMonkey :D
    amarantos said:

indeed with his stupid comments :smiley:

amarantos said:

Not saying much coming from the guy with stupid ideas that don't benefit anyone but his server. Greeedyyy.

amarantos said:

Not saying much coming from the guy with stupid ideas that don't benefit anyone but his server. Greeedyyy.
    yeah varn true cant say nothing stupid than you tho :smiley:

Anyone got a translator cuz that made no sense :D

Vamp out before your lack of English comprehension rubs off on Vamp :#

Anyone got a translator cuz that made no sense :D

Vamp out before your lack of English comprehension rubs off on Vamp :#
    go to sleep :wink: