test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soul Power quest issue

So I used the 95 boost pack and now I don’t have my soul power quest anymore if anyone knows what I did wrong please help my ingame name is _Sally_.
Tagged:

Comments

• wendywindywendywindy Posts: 3 Arc User

So I used the 95 boost pack and now I don’t have my soul power quest anymore if anyone knows what I did wrong please help my ingame name is _Sally_.

In your bag, there should be velatus sword. right click to use it. Then go find npc Carrel who will have the unlock dyos /nyos quest at Judgement threshold in Triumph Plains. Unfortunately the quest doesnt auto pop up when u instant lvl up to 95, hence u have to go find Carrel. Same with unlocking awakening and relic operation, need to look for queen at Abyss.
    Once u have unlocked nyos or dyos, go to Rogers in NF ( near Ferrie) to take the quest to unlock the other god.
    P.S. when u talk to CArrel, u will have to talk to either nyos or dyos npc to pick one, ( this u have to do it fast. If u are slow and if something pops up before u have picked dyos or nyos, do not accept the pop up((ignore pop up until u have completed talking to dyos or nyos npc else will cause a bug.)