test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone?

I'am experiencing a bug since 2 months aprox, already reported. After a death (not duel), I have the base CC-Accur-Def decreased.
Totally unbuffed. Base stats. It only returns to normal if I relog.

Is anyone more experiencing it?

Comments

• jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 93 Arc User
    Death in some instance curse this need talk to ferrie to heal and should go away If it is cursed by Death from instance ealse NO ide
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 400 Arc User
    No, no, not that kind. Its a reduction of base stats (Attack, Crit chance 3%, Def, and accuracy) in normal death. Arena, And whatever instance or way to be death, not counting buffs, of course, happens totally unbuffed. And the only way to solve it is logging of and on again. Support say that this need to be fixed in future updates or even next patch. But I'am not going to play like this too long, I was wondering if this is happening to more people. Dragoons, maybe.
  • jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 93 Arc User
    neve heardoff it tbh so has no ide :(
    I made a video for support. Will post it here.
    The Video :

accuracy defense, attack and Crit chance are the affected stats.
    @anole300#5837 Can U pay att to this?
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 698 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 22

@anole300#5837 Can U pay att to this?

Yup, already have been ^_^ I've brought it up to the team twice this week. Hopefully I'll find out more info from them soon.
    edited August 22
    thank you, then, also, @fumducker wrote something, maybe he knows something, is he silenced? i cant read his comment
  • alwanralwanr Posts: 295 Arc User
    Is any of your gears at durability 0/****? If it reaches 0 you don't get stats bonuses
    Of course not.
    edited August 29
    Even though Sailor Mu said that I'am the only one who reported this, I've been told by another Dragoon in my server, that he reported it 3 times. So it happens to at least two persons in Illyfue.
    @anole300#5837 ...anything?
    And the Dragoon class have various bugs that they should fix. But seeing how this flagrant bug is not being corrected, I'am not sure if I should bother on reporting all the things. They will keep saying future updates until next patch at Oct/Nov?