test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

8th Anniversary Selfie Contest - 6/21 - 6/30 **RESULTS**

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 704 Perfect World Employee
edited July 25 in General Discussion

Hello Forsaken World!

Forsaken World’s 8th Anniversary celebration continues! Selfie Day is officially on June 21! In the spirit of this visual day, we want to have a fun event, a selfie contest! Take a selfie in-game in Forsaken World or in real life if you want! Then share it with the community by posting it in the comments of our Facebook page (or on the event forum thread)! Make sure to show your appreciation for your favorite pictures, it may help us narrow it down!

----------------------------------
Begins: June 21, 2019 @ 10:00 AM PT

Ends: June 30, 2019 @ 11:59 PM PT
----------------------------------

RULES

• No inappropriate content!
  • You may submit as many entries as you want, but only one of them can win.
  • Duplicate posts will be removed.
  • Please upload the pictures directly when commenting on Facebook, thank you!

There will be 3 prizes awarded to our favorites (3 from EN and 3 from EU)! There will also be a special unlockable community gift if enough entries are received!

1st Place:

-Starlight Giftpack – Ragefire IV, Mystic Lv4 Rune Pack x4, Star Diamond
-Mercury Pack x18

2nd Place:

-Superiority Giftpack – Bloodstone IV, Star Fragment x10, Pet Essence x10, Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack x4
-Mercury Pack x13

3rd Place:

-Freedom Gift – Ragefire IV, Astral Reforge Crystal x5, Life Flood, Soul Diamond x20
-Mercury Pack x8

Unlockable Community Gift:

(35+ entries)
-Tenderness Gift Pack
-Justice Assembly

------------------ RESULTS ------------------

There were a bunch of great selfies shared from in-game and real life! The team really enjoyed seeing all the great posing and shots you all put together! The community reward was easily unlocked!

Please enjoy the following code!

7p4aGyYq

This code contains the following items:
• Tenderness Gift Pack – Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack, Life Serum x2, Mana Serum x3
• Justice Assembly – Bloodstone III, Ragefire III

Reward Distribution:
• Please make sure to have mailbox space available before redeeming the code.
• Codes are redeemable once per account.
• Rewards are normally bound when received, please make sure to redeem on the intended character.
• This code will expire August 10, 2019.

..... and now, for our winners!

--- 1st Place ---

Pow Pasters

--- 2nd Place ---

Abraham Munoz Cossio

--- 3rd Place ---

Bailey Marie

Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• turtlerrturtlerr Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 25
    Here's my selfie! Tank_Kill Eyrda!

Post edited by turtlerr on
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 227 Arc User
    "Please upload the pictures directly when commenting on Facebook" that's going to be a bit of an issue, I haven't been able to comment on the facebook page for years so I'm out... Wonder how many others also can't comment making stuff like this not Breathtaking.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 704 Perfect World Employee

"Please upload the pictures directly when commenting on Facebook" that's going to be a bit of an issue, I haven't been able to comment on the facebook page for years so I'm out... Wonder how many others also can't comment making stuff like this not Breathtaking.

I think you missed the part about being able to post the pictures here on the forum thread.

"share it with the community by posting it in the comments of our Facebook page (or on the event forum thread)!"
  • clare88clare88 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kindlyspiritkindlyspirit Posts: 31 Arc User
    i68.tinypic.com/301zh9e.jpg[/IMG]
    last posted an good luck to everyone
  • turtlerrturtlerr Posts: 35 Arc User

I think you missed the part about being able to post the pictures here on the forum thread.

"share it with the community by posting it in the comments of our Facebook page (or on the event forum thread)!"
    Duplicate posting meant to be removed?
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 704 Perfect World Employee

------------------ RESULTS ------------------

There were a bunch of great selfies shared from in-game and real life! The team really enjoyed seeing all the great posing and shots you all put together! The community reward was easily unlocked!

Please enjoy the following code!

7p4aGyYq

This code contains the following items:
    • Tenderness Gift Pack – Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack, Life Serum x2, Mana Serum x3
    • Justice Assembly – Bloodstone III, Ragefire III

Reward Distribution:
    • Please make sure to have mailbox space available before redeeming the code.
    • Codes are redeemable once per account.
    • Rewards are normally bound when received, please make sure to redeem on the intended character.
    • This code will expire August 10, 2019.

..... and now, for our winners!

--- 1st Place ---

Pow Pasters

--- 2nd Place ---

Abraham Munoz Cossio

--- 3rd Place ---

Bailey Marie

• carlosr#5220 carlosr Posts: 5 New User
    Hello, it is certainly a perfect world. Thanks for the comments I have read, I take this opportunity to say that this game can be a follower in networks like Facebook, there is a community that allows you to save video of Facebook about this game :)