test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Create a Mount or Pet Contest 5/29 - 6/12 **RESULTS**

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee
edited July 10 in General Discussion

Hello Forsaken World!

As May Madness wraps up, we would like to have a fun contest! Gather up your creativity and show everyone what new mount or pet you want to see in the game!

It’s very straightforward, tell us about your design for any mount or pet you would like to see in Forsaken World! Let your imagination run wild and share it with the community! ANY of the received entries may catch the design team’s attention for possible development! You may submit your entries on the event’s forum thread, or its Facebook post.

We will choose 3 winners from EN and 3 winners from EU! AND, If there are enough entries and feedback, there will be special rewards given to everyone!

The rules:

• Create or tell us about a mount or pet you would like to see in Forsaken World!
  • Make sure to list your Character Name, Server, and which type of creation you are submitting (Ground Mount, Flying Mount, Pet).
  • You may use Photoshop but it is NOT required.
  • You may enter as many times as you want but you may only win once.
  • Please describe your entry and list any distinguishing characteristics that set it apart from the competition.
  • Please keep all entries appropriate (PG-13 at the most).

------------------------------------------
Start Date: May 29, 2019 @ 10:00 AM PT

End Date: June 12, 2019 @ 11:59 PM PT
------------------------------------------

First Place:

-The exclusive Iron Tide pet!
-Vitality Giftpack
-Mercury Statuette x35

Second Place:

-Aladdin Pack, which contains fashion, a pet, AND a flying mount!
-Superiority Giftpack
-Mercury Statuette x30

Third Place:

-Double-Egg Gift, containing fashion and a handheld!
-Freedom Gift
-Mercury Statuette x25

Unlockable Community Rewards:
(based on combined total of EN & EU)
40+ Unique Entries (across Facebook & Forums)

-Gift of Flame [100] – Astral Reforge Charm x10, Bloodstone III, Medium Pet Essence x10
-Grand Lv3 Rune Gift Pack x3
-Flare Gem Card

************************ RESULTS ************************

Everyone submitted so many wonderful creations and ideas for new mounts and pets! We loved what you came up with, but it didn’t make it easy to choose our favorite ones! There were more than enough entries to unlock the community rewards! Please enjoy the following code:

3PGXzFOq

This code contains the following items:
  • Gift of Flame [100] – Bloodstone III, Astral Reforge Charm x10, Medium Pet Essence x10
  • Grand Lv3 Rune Gift Pack x3
  • Flare Gem Card
Reward Distribution:
  • Please make sure to have mailbox space available before redeeming the code.
  • Codes are redeemable once per account.
  • Rewards are normally bound when received, please make sure to redeem on the intended character.
  • This code will expire July 31, 2019.

....and the winners are....

----- 1st Place -----
Angie Ramirez Cordova - Magic Cube Pet

---- 2nd Place ----
Hector Vera Castillo - Harlequin Pet

---- 3rd Place ----
Mary Donasol - Kribeth Mount

Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• ymisoevilymisoevil Posts: 4 Arc User
    i want a doppleganger pet, it takes the exact appearance of the owner but the name is different color, would be fun for pvp deception...
    i like to see a lazyboy floating in a bubble for a mount, now that's riding in total comfort, drink holder on the arm, you hold a game controller and monitor floats in the air in the bubble with him, the bubble turns as it moves but everything is stationary in the bubble.
    p.s should i win anything please send to ymisogay, not ymisoevil, it is not a main.
  • motherofjesusmotherofjesus Posts: 8 Arc User
    Pet, who can give this guy a home? :'(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(just helping to unlock community rewards really!)
  • harmony#9506 harmony Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 31
    I would like a mount with tentacles that float and get the color of the environment ... like Sepia a real marine being
    sepia
    sepia-apama-sw
    Sepia-05

images extracted from google images

ZambiaBR - Lionheart
    Post edited by harmony#9506 on
    edited May 31
    I would like to own a mascot / mount a nudibranch (they are real marine beings) it would be wonderful to be able to paint it with the jars of paint that we used for our clothes, which would be fabulous to be able to customize it.
    As a mount it would be very good to split the saddle as a double / double.
    Already how pet his power can be the slow or burning bubbles of fire, bubbling poisons whose power would affect the boss / mobs and people in pvp.
    Or it could be another healing pet whose power could be multicolored

dac38e229d5d9bd51bf9c7c5b060aad8
    golozhabernie-mollyuski-opisanie-predstaviteli
    golozhabernie-mollyuski-opisanie-predstaviteli-5
    janolus-cristatus-mg-2733-7d-copia
    nudibranquio
    nudibranquio-gastropode-marinho-biologia-marinha-eu-quero-biologiua
    nudibranquios
    nudibranquios2

ZambiaBR - Lionheart
    edited May 31
    Like a flying mount, I thought about the axalotle (they are real marine beings)
    could be a lot double tbm for more effects a little hat some designs on the body would be really cool .... other colors ... who knows?
    axalotle
    axolote-leucistico-4-a-6-cm-novidade-10339-1-20181011112602

ZambiaBR - Lionheart
    edited May 31
    How I love dragons would be fantastic to have a stylish new flight ... And why not mother and cub? Like a double mount or just have a dragon that looks delicate yet lethal as a pet? could increase the %cd of those who use it.

Blue dragon and dragon marine (they are real marine beings)
    glaucus-atlanticus
    Glaucus-atlanticus-blue-dragon
    dragaomarinho
    dragao-marinho2

ZambiaBR - Lionheart
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,040 Arc User
    why on earth are people still just posting things they want to see? this is a creative contest where you are supposed to put some effort into actually making something not just talking about them...yes the rules say describe but thats for the details of what you actually make...ultimate laziness unlocked
  • kurtbey42kurtbey42 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 31

image">/

my own hand drawing nature bird<3
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    I will tell you why, because in all previous contests, since some time ago, they rewarded people who just copied, or searched photos, or just the less worked draw (Not by lack of skill, just lack of effort) the message was clear: you can just post whatever, our rewards will have nothing to do with the bases. In some cases it was flagrant, but let's see the good part: no effort is needed. Father Google save us all.

So Yeah, lets keep posting Google Photos, that's what it will be all about, that's what they did with contests.

I will tell you why, because in all previous contests, since some time ago, they rewarded people who just copied, or searched photos, or just the less worked draw (Not by lack of skill, just lack of effort) the message was clear: you can just post whatever, our rewards will have nothing to do with the bases. In some cases it was flagrant, but let's see the good part: no effort is needed. Father Google save us all.

So Yeah, lets keep posting Google Photos, that's what it will be all about, that's what they did with contests.

It’s very straightforward, tell us about your design for any mount or pet you would like to see in Forsaken World! Let your imagination run wild and share it with the community! ANY of the received entries may catch the design team’s attention for possible development! You may submit your entries on the event’s forum thread, or its Facebook post.

They made it clear that the images would serve as the basis for the creation of new mounts / pets. I posted my suggestions for working the images ... As I commented in my posts ... they are real pictures of animals that really exist. I would love some as a mount / pet for my doll =) would look amazing.

Now derail my research and ideas. If you are so dissatisfied ... why do not you show your art? If you have the ability could use to turn the posted images into something really glamorous ... I feel anxious to see your creations (= ^. ^ =)
    kurtbey42 said:

image">/

my own hand drawing nature bird

very beautiful, I loved the idea of ​​the bird with wings shaped like wings ... what power would it have? would it be a pet or a winged mount? If it were a mount would it be for how many people?
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 3
    kurtbey42 said:

image">/

Oh hello Alfred Basha, I'm your biggest fan!

Plagiarism is bad, mmkay?

Then again, there were entries submitted last contest that were just pulled from google, and some of them even won. Does PWE even know about reverse image search? Buuuuuut, the rules don't actually specify that you have to be the one who created your entry.

@anole300#5837 Might wanna look over the rules again and make some adjustments?
    Juas.
  • tarekeri#1844 tarekeri Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 4
    hi , server lionheart
    me pet is
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Post edited by tarekeri#1844 on

kurtbey42 said:

image">/

very beautiful, I loved the idea of ​​the bird with wings shaped like wings ... what power would it have? would it be a pet or a winged mount? If it were a mount would it be for how many people?
    hello and Thanks u for great !
    edited June 5

another one!!
    www.AlfredBasha.YuDaBest.com
  • onistasisonistasis Posts: 34 Arc User
    Just curious who won this one?
    Who? Alfred...
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee

************************ RESULTS ************************

Everyone submitted so many wonderful creations and ideas for new mounts and pets! We loved what you came up with, but it didn’t make it easy to choose our favorite ones! There were more than enough entries to unlock the community rewards! Please enjoy the following code:

3PGXzFOq

This code contains the following items:
    • Gift of Flame [100] – Bloodstone III, Astral Reforge Charm x10, Medium Pet Essence x10
    • Grand Lv3 Rune Gift Pack x3
    • Flare Gem Card
    Reward Distribution:
    • Please make sure to have mailbox space available before redeeming the code.
    • Codes are redeemable once per account.
    • Rewards are normally bound when received, please make sure to redeem on the intended character.
    • This code will expire July 31, 2019.

....and the winners are....

----- 1st Place -----
    Angie Ramirez Cordova - Magic Cube Pet

---- 2nd Place ----
    Hector Vera Castillo - Harlequin Pet

---- 3rd Place ----
    Mary Donasol - Kribeth Mount