test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voyage Bug Report Megathread - March 2019

2»

Comments

• ichdummichdumm Posts: 366 Arc User
    Biggest Bug ever ??? This Content. I'm f.... up with my toon. As writen in a other thread. I can't any longer pass Boss Lv40 in HR2.
    I extend my base damage over the last 2 weeks + ~1200 + 5% more CD.
    NOTHING !!! That is really frustrating. Before the VOYAGE **** i make to Lv50 where i sometime succeed or sometime failed.
    Now @Lv40 Boss Time runs out.
    It look like that from time to time attack animation is been shown but nothing happend. I notice that a damage given from ~750k not reduce the % digit of this boss. The came up more the once.
    Also i notice that in the lower lvl of HR2 my toon get ~8k damage from grey mobs. Same i see in Lords. Lvl88 Mobs gave me ~7k damage (???).

When will we see a patch for all this problems ?

AHH, SRY with the next content upgrade i guess.
    edited May 2019
    ichdumm said:

Biggest Bug ever ??? This Content. I'm f.... up with my toon. As writen in a other thread. I can't any longer pass Boss Lv40 in HR2.
    I extend my base damage over the last 2 weeks + ~1200 + 5% more CD.
    NOTHING !!! That is really frustrating. Before the VOYAGE **** i make to Lv50 where i sometime succeed or sometime failed.
    Now @Lv40 Boss Time runs out.
    It look like that from time to time attack animation is been shown but nothing happend. I notice that a damage given from ~750k not reduce the % digit of this boss. The came up more the once.
    Also i notice that in the lower lvl of HR2 my toon get ~8k damage from grey mobs. Same i see in Lords. Lvl88 Mobs gave me ~7k damage (???).

When will we see a patch for all this problems ?

AHH, SRY with the next content upgrade i guess.

Update !!!

Today i enter HR2 with 20% MORE CD + 2 % MORE Crit + ~500 MORE DAMAGE and FAILED again in Lvl40.
    Until ~45% live + time are equal then time hurry up + damge taken is mostly WITHOUT Crits. (CR ~90%)
    Could that be real ???? I invest 8 Dia into gear + re ident's + get gold stuff FOR NOTHING ???
    Why FW is such a mess ? Why we will never get a answer ?^

Update No.2

Even with Kings Buff NO CHANCE to beat him. Time Out @5% live.
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 56 Arc User
    Siege Wars broken, last week we had the problem with it only updating the rankings for one day. Result of that was that only the first few guilds who turned in their Siege Orders on Monday? Tuesday? could enter.
    This week it hasn't updated at all, the rankings list is blank. everyone can still turn in Siege Orders but it doesn't show so this week noone will be able to go.
  • drunkbastarddrunkbastard Posts: 77 Arc User
    Auto mount doesn't work for my Ranger.
    When you guys going to overhauled the CS. So much unwanted items.(garbage)
  • turtlerrturtlerr Posts: 49 Arc User
    Corps renaming is in cooldown. Been like this for 5 days now still in cooldown!
  • grilkha#4933 grilkha Posts: 7 Arc User
    We are on 2020 and the problem to fulfill the quest Breaking Limits persist. I cant complete it with my inheritor.
  • lilith5787lilith5787 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Since the last patch on 12th of February there's a bug with the items to break through the limits of skills/resistance. It doesn't set the counter anymore and so you doesn't get any of the items. Sorry, my english is not that good. Hope, you could understand, what I mean.
    For example you want to get the feather for wind resistance by hitting the wind puppet in "Luftiges Tal" (don't know the english name), but it doesn't work anymore.
  • almightysaintsalmightysaints Posts: 60 Arc User
    :p
  • I've played the game for all of about 5 weeks, and I've had this bug which stops me from collecting Godlike Glory, Nightfall Dailies and Luck Quest (and a few other quests here and there, mostly quests with pink in their name). This has had a collateral effect because now I cannot do the first soul gate or collect the gem tickets from the 30 day starter benefit.
    Has anyone else come across this bug?

I've played the game for all of about 5 weeks, and I've had this bug which stops me from collecting Godlike Glory, Nightfall Dailies and Luck Quest (and a few other quests here and there, mostly quests with pink in their name). This has had a collateral effect because now I cannot do the first soul gate or collect the gem tickets from the 30 day starter benefit.
    Has anyone else come across this bug?

On Trade journey ???
  • I'm not on a trade journey no.
  • lilith5787lilith5787 Posts: 2 Arc User

Since the last patch on 12th of February there's a bug with the items to break through the limits of skills/resistance. It doesn't set the counter anymore and so you doesn't get any of the items. Sorry, my english is not that good. Hope, you could understand, what I mean.

For example you want to get the feather for wind resistance by hitting the wind puppet in "Luftiges Tal" (don't know the english name), but it doesn't work anymore.

It's obviously broken again... tried with two different characters today, doesn't work... please fix