test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bring back PvP!!!

osiron23osiron23 Posts: 121 Arc User
We need to shake things up. What can we do to revive this game again?

Comments

• alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 56 Arc User
    I think we should put all the strongest players on one side and gank one-shots togheter.
  • namttinamtti Posts: 1 Arc User

I think we should put all the strongest players on one side and gank one-shots togheter.

and that is why all pvp games fail and die. pvp is good only when ppl want it. when a newb comes into a game and is all pvp like you guys want and gank them they tend to leave the game and hince it dies. i say death to pvp!

Alivex, stop talking as you are one God, I just checked Infallible 3v3 against you and....

So tell me, how do you mistake Sarcasm for megalomania?

At least I can say I never que dodged anyone or went corrupt to get my score. Hbu? You win some and you lose some, deal with it.
    namtti said:

and that is why all pvp games fail and die. pvp is good only when ppl want it. when a newb comes into a game and is all pvp like you guys want and gank them they tend to leave the game and hince it dies. i say death to pvp!
    Well not all pvp games "fail and die" it's just that FW is a bad game for pvp for a bunch of different reasons.

-A community full of people with the attitude "PvP is exhausting, can we just have it all for free?"
    -Learning curve of classes are very low and simple
    -There's barely any people playing the game
    -Whoever got the higher stats in most cases win, skill is irrelevant
    -No real display of mechanics are required, Player vs Player? might as well call it Purse vs Purse.
    -You will spend roughly 6 months getting one shot by absolutely everything before you even have a fighting chance even with heavy cash shopping
    -Unbalanced in terms of everything, Classes/CS-Non CS'd players etcetc. I could write an essay, but you get the point.

Most people are aware of all the above mentioned points so don't think people take it too seriously.
    Anyway to get back on topic, instead of having all the strongest players working together they could.. you know.. not, that would "shake things up" -get the sarcasm in my comment now?