test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is #VI from TheCovenant using cheats too win in PVP? (let's reach 1000 views)

Comments

• Just share all the bugs you know so everyone will be in an even playing field :D Everyone just play using hacks

Let me pull an example out of the blue here..
    We had Br0ski and Ch33rful come back few months ago... as oneshots. guess what, they're still oneshots/two shots. (No offense, I'm not saying it should go faster. Love u both, mwua mwua xoxoxo)

cashshopping IS the fastest way of improving your character. Anyone going to tell me different? Didn't think so.
    -Sweetevil was a oneshot just 2 months ago, now she's pretty much as tanky as any other tanky heal out there this happened right after joining SatSau in covenant (should change ur name to VICHEAT) GET IT? WE CHEAT. HUEHUE. FK OFF.
    -Anywhooooo, now u might say Sweetevil is a big cashshopper but we all know she's not. IF SHE IS could u provide a SS of ur CS rank? No, u won't and u can't.
    -These mf's be leaf exchanging so hard they're beating the biggest spenders out there in terms of character improvement. (can I please join covenant guild I wanna be op too) :blush:

Here's a SS of SatSau aka VI: https://imgur.com/a/vli8dkI

Now keep in mind SatSau got 2 other toons tagging along side by side to his/her/it's main character in stats.
    Fkin leaf exchange OP as ****. Over and out

• wow just wow
  • well if #VI cheated he should be banned but i dont know him. Ive been reading this and i doubt fw will do anything but if they want to right a wrong make what VI got for free available to us even if for a week. Great re id give us a ton of mastery and resi scrolls and so on. I cant help noticing that one person here i wont name keeps mentioning ways to cheat and exploit yet keep pointing the finger at other find it funny.
  • wendyh#8020 wendyh Posts: 4 New User
    Yes
    > @jcsmash said:
    > My first post from this account because i don't use forum.
    > So let's see... some people want to point at others like 5 years old kids accusing you got beat for taking a toy that wasn't yours... If we talk about exploits, they have been in game since forever and that's all PWE fault, for their mistakes and people use and abuse them, even some that full their mouths saying "we are clean".
    >
    > About the cheat, since you guys like to point at Booster guild cheating, why we don't say more, some _HOSTILE_ members (yes, i will say some members instead of whole guild as some people here, because i'm sure not everyone in the guild did it) cheated in one of the last exploits the game had, holy soul orbs from charge reward, that suppose had to be x30 for i believe 1300 points... they got x1600 orbs instead of the x30 per, and opening orbs in x-server worth in 2-3 hours of opening, result of that, got resistance and masteries up, some of them got ULTRA... PWE was aware of that, this people got no ban-3days-1week ban, yet still playing the game, because PWE doesn't care? ofc they don't care, this people feed them with money, yet whine about a broken game...
    >
    > Also, seems like people here are scare of throw names for some reason... well i'm not, i can name the people that exploit and cheat the holy soul orbs from Eyrda... can start with xAlivex (if you say something about, he will tell you he took a week break from game, yet he had vendor and alt on), Quirinus_War, Iridessa, ILetum, RavenWolf, Tizali, Asmer, IrishRebel, _Kazuto_(Quirinus_War inheritor) and some of them alts/vendors, _De_Venta_, JoLaree, KamaliaMingan, etc... probably more people that tried from their guild and couldn't cheat after PWE realized the mistake, i send tickets with multiple screenshots about this people when that happen and surprise surprise, they don't care, this players are still there and csing everytime some good orb is up in boutique, spend promos and charge rewards, so i don't know why people have to point others...
    >
    > I'm from Eyrda, so i have seen this on my own, not from some rumor or comment that someone else did.
    >
    > Something else, the fact of some users in forum join today @wendyh#8020 or someone joining on Jan 25th @mikeblain88#3637 when this thread was made make me laugh...
    >
    > Keep complaining about everything in the game, you will just fall in the same, PWE doesn't care about... Players will keep csing in every server and login every day on this "dead and broken game" as many of you call it.
    >
    >
    > This is Funny, Coming from the biggest glitchers and cheaters of all all server.. Hahahaha Not scared to throw names but coming on here as an alt ... Slow clap incoming..

wow, you must be one of the exploiters? looking up how old is the accounts created? thats more hilarious! Stupidity as no cure. Isn't it obvious im from booster and im rattling on their behaviours? why would i use my main account so booster can kick me out of guild? of course i would use an alt. Our guild leader is a piece of trash anyways, no skills, just know how to abuse exploits anyways. Im in booster because i want to be among the strong regardless even when they cheat. As long as i do not cheat myself, means im much better and bigger. To be quite honest, exploiting mistakes that fw make in regards to gem bug, orbs, etc is very trivial. However, using cheats/exploits in pvp against legit plays is a shame. Booster and VI are such shameful people. Why use chats against those who doesnt? are we that weak? Wish VI and booster leader gets permanent banned. Feel shamed when booster bullies the weak using cheats. On behalf of booster, i apologised to those legit players who are honest and have a strong mind to not use cheats. Sincely, hope VI and booster leader gets permanent banned as a lesson for others not to exploit in pvp.

P.S. You want to exploit, go exploit in raids for the guild, doesnt affect other players in pvp. But the moment your exploits affect people in pvp, means u are unable to control that power cheats gives u and that means your weak and pathetic. Please permanent ban VI and Booster leader. I can submit evidence of booster members who cheat with evidence, if GM contacts me.
  • wendyh#8020 wendyh Posts: 4 New User
    Yes
    why would i use my main account so booster can kick me out of guild? of course i would use an alt. Our guild leader is a piece of trash anyways, no skills, just know how to abuse exploits anyways. Im in booster because i want to be among the strong regardless even when they cheat. As long as i do not cheat myself, means im much better and bigger. To be quite honest, exploiting mistakes that fw make in regards to gem bug, orbs, etc is very trivial. However, using cheats/exploits in pvp against legit plays is a shame. Booster and VI are such shameful people. Why use chats against those who doesnt? are we that weak? Wish VI and booster leader gets permanent banned. Feel shamed when booster bullies the weak using cheats. On behalf of booster, i apologised to those legit players who are honest and have a strong mind to not use cheats. Sincely, hope VI and booster leader gets permanent banned as a lesson for others not to exploit in pvp.

P.S. You want to exploit, go exploit in raids for the guild, doesnt affect other players in pvp. But the moment your exploits affect people in pvp, means u are unable to control that power cheats gives u and that means your weak and pathetic. Please permanent ban VI and Booster leader. I can submit evidence of booster members who cheat with evidence, if GM contacts me.
  • mikeblain88#3637 mikeblain88 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 29
    > @darklineworld
    > As a sin that has played on the same server as her for a very long time, she infact has never been a one shot.
    > Back when I was number 1 sin on lionheart I still couldn't one shot her. Maybe you should get gud or get your
    > facts together before calling out people.

you have been gone how long. he was saying that he could one shot her and you say you could not and here is you telling him to "get gud". yeah that completely makes sense lol. maybe it is you who should get up to date on the facts before calling out people
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yes
    > @darklineworld said:
    > > @alivex#3598 said:
    > > About 2 months ago Sweetevil was also a one-shot. Joined covenant and did the same 0 to hero bs through... Lemme guess, leaf exchange? 🤠
    >
    > As a sin that has played on the same server as her for a very long time, she infact has never been a one shot. Back when I was number 1 sin on lionheart I still couldn't one shot her. Maybe you should get gud or get your facts together before calling out people.

Well Mr fancy pants, first of all who are you? 😂 why don't you go directly to her yourself and ask how she was literally one-shot if even walking close to pvp about 2 months ago. I've personally done so in factions several times. Do you even play the game?
    edited January 29
    and it looks like wendyh just delivered some hammer time on the booster inner circle of exploiters. i am curious who
    could it be but i also hope i never find out
  • > @fb44688432902841
    > I cant help noticing that one person here i wont name keeps mentioning ways to cheat and exploit yet keep
    > pointing the finger at other find it funny.

what would you suggest they do instead. just say that someone is cheating and then wait for the cheaters to admit it and come clean at the first complaint

if you see someone cheat you find out how and show evidence for how they are doing it. if you do not we can see that all they say is "stop whining and get gud huehue".

with the evidence shown they have already slipped up and admitted that they know when and how the cheats work. we now even have members of their own guilds confirming that this is what they are doing.

what has been achieved here is more than anything that has been achieved in a long time to expose the cheaters. this thread is golden and we all have VI to thank for starting it.

• galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    i guess that #VI person is too busy building an extra 50k defence to come answer us poor pvp n00bs :((( what a pity, seems its all clear now
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • darklineworlddarklineworld Posts: 51 Arc User
    No ?!?!
    > @alivex#3598 said:
    > > @darklineworld said:
    > > > @alivex#3598 said:
    > > > About 2 months ago Sweetevil was also a one-shot. Joined covenant and did the same 0 to hero bs through... Lemme guess, leaf exchange? 🤠
    > >
    > > As a sin that has played on the same server as her for a very long time, she infact has never been a one shot. Back when I was number 1 sin on lionheart I still couldn't one shot her. Maybe you should get gud or get your facts together before calling out people.
    >
    > Well Mr fancy pants, first of all who are you? 😂 why don't you go directly to her yourself and ask how she was literally one-shot if even walking close to pvp about 2 months ago. I've personally done so in factions several times. Do you even play the game?

How many times did you try this lol once? Your argument is invalid unless test at least more than 5 times. You also forget did she have wrath? Did she have debuffs increasing damage like intensified aggression? Before I quit she had over 600% crit def and about 90 resistance. She had arenas already. I mean how much more do you want me to put on this post?
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
    No ?!?!
    > @mikeblain88#3637 said:
    > > @darklineworld
    > > As a sin that has played on the same server as her for a very long time, she infact has never been a one shot.
    > > Back when I was number 1 sin on lionheart I still couldn't one shot her. Maybe you should get gud or get your
    > > facts together before calling out people.
    >
    > you have been gone how long. he was saying that he could one shot her and you say you could not and here is you telling him to "get gud". yeah that completely makes sense lol. maybe it is you who should get up to date on the facts before calling out people

Yeah I may of been gone for awhile but I've returned, maybe I don't have the full picture I just know during the 100 patch even with Iv > aos > full orbs with Dark nightmare I still couldn't kill her, this was done quite a few times I always ran out of Mana
    2wrkhti.png
    edited January 29
    > @darklineworld
    > Yeah I may of been gone for awhile but I've returned, maybe I don't have the full picture I just know during the 100 patch even with Iv aos full orbs with Dark nightmare I still couldn't kill her, this was done quite a few times I always ran out of Mana

okay so you last played with 100 patch. things have moved a lot since then. astroplane system makes a big change. it would possible for a fully up to date character to one shot a 100 patch character even with the statistics you said if they did not have any astroplane levels.

to level up pvp defense in astroplane is fairly fast so in 2 months with a lot of work and cashing or being given a lot of stuff it would be possible to be tanky again.
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yes

> @alivex#3598 said:

> > @darklineworld said:

> > > @alivex#3598 said:

> > > About 2 months ago Sweetevil was also a one-shot. Joined covenant and did the same 0 to hero bs through... Lemme guess, leaf exchange? 🤠

> >

> > As a sin that has played on the same server as her for a very long time, she infact has never been a one shot. Back when I was number 1 sin on lionheart I still couldn't one shot her. Maybe you should get gud or get your facts together before calling out people.

>

> Well Mr fancy pants, first of all who are you? 😂 why don't you go directly to her yourself and ask how she was literally one-shot if even walking close to pvp about 2 months ago. I've personally done so in factions several times. Do you even play the game?

How many times did you try this lol once? Your argument is invalid unless test at least more than 5 times. You also forget did she have wrath? Did she have debuffs increasing damage like intensified aggression? Before I quit she had over 600% crit def and about 90 resistance. She had arenas already. I mean how much more do you want me to put on this post?

What kind of reasoning is this? I'm a BR, if she does have wrath im doing something wrong. xD nevertheless, those stats sound like oneshot stats to me wrath or not. I can tell u've been gone quite a while big boi
  • hoonniesthoonniest Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes
    So Freeze you have been missing like over like a year and half come back last week and are like i know all IV doesn't cheat, there were a dozen of people who could beat IV in pvp then overnight all of them most of them became 1 shoot or couldn't dmg him including your leader he became a 1 shoot also :) but since guess can't beat him join them as they say. And if your sin version before you quit aka when IV didn't crazy ham on cheats you couldn't kill him that means you are just that terrible at pvp or you just even don't know how to play your class just bot it.
    No ?!?!
    > @hoonniest said:
    > So Freeze you have been missing like over like a year and half come back last week and are like i know all IV doesn't cheat, there were a dozen of people who could beat IV in pvp then overnight all of them most of them became 1 shoot or couldn't dmg him including your leader he became a 1 shoot also :) but since guess can't beat him join them as they say. And if your sin version before you quit aka when IV didn't crazy ham on cheats you couldn't kill him that means you are just that terrible at pvp or you just even don't know how to play your class just bot it.

I could kill V I with no problem I was referring to sweetevil, but so far since I've been back I haven't seen V I use anything that could be considered as cheating in the slightest. I mean next time it happens maybe record it or screenshot it. Im like a blind horse and your trying to lead me to water it doesn't work.
    2wrkhti.png
    Yes
    nah your being ignorant fella :D alive even posted a ss link of VI legit stats raise within a month span and there is a video link form a different member how they do it so. Stop reading what you want and ignore the stuff which actually points to them :). Or you a die hie bandwagon fan
    edited January 29
    No ?!?!
    > @hoonniest said:
    > nah your being ignorant fella :D alive even posted a ss link of VI legit stats raise within a month span and there is a video link form a different member how they do it so. Stop reading what you want and ignore the stuff which actually points to them :). Or you a die hie bandwagon fan

Screenshots can be altered, I don't believe anything anymore unless it's in some sort of video proof. Sorry but this community is so toxic now and I just can't believe it, plus who do I know I've been gone for so long maybe i just dont know jack anymore.
    2wrkhti.png
    Yes
    ok 2second time THERE IS A VIDEO LINK but meh guess reading is for the rich xD also VI posted the current stats themself lol. So instead of being a smart one knowing all go back to the hole you came from and come back when its solved since you weren't here since at all started so your personal opinion about the cheating exp in the last less then a year is irrelevant. Unless you got some hush hush under the table for protections posts on forum.
    No ?!?!
    hoonniest said:

ok 2second time THERE IS A VIDEO LINK but meh guess reading is for the rich xD also VI posted the current stats themself lol. So instead of being a smart one knowing all go back to the hole you came from and come back when its solved since you weren't here since at all started so your personal opinion about the cheating exp in the last less then a year is irrelevant. Unless you got some hush hush under the table for protections posts on forum.

Shhh that is a secret ;)
    2wrkhti.png
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 178 Arc User
    Yes

> @buffybomb said:

> I just want to see some actual evidence of these cheats and hacks happening. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? So many accusations, so little evidence so far. Where's all the evidence that support is apparently getting bombarded with? VI has actually posted some things to attempt to prove her innocence, which is more than can be said for the other side.

there has been a lot of evidence provided. it is worth asking just what would you accept as proof. i do not think that you are really asking for proof tho but are deflecting for your clique

> At the end of the day though, it's just a bunch of pixels in a game. Some people seem to forget that.

so here you just told everyone that yur fallback position will be to say it is not important

it is obvious you are just another member of team deflector

I would like to see some screenshots or videos of VI actually doing these things she's being accused of. So far I have seen one screenshot comparing stats, supposedly one month apart. Maybe I'm naive, but when I see that kind of stuff my immediate thought isn't "THEY MUST BE HACKING!!!", it's more along the lines of "They must be working really hard on their toon". I do think galadhwen23 brought up a good point though, about the high attack and defense while using arena gear. An explanation for that would be nice.

And then there was that video of the bard doing... Something. Gotta admit, I don't know much about bards. But yes, that shows that it's possible to do things you aren't supposed to be able to do. It proves that this sort of thing exists. I'm not quite convinced it proves that VI is a dirty hacking cheater though.

I've been trying to be open minded about this, but I have to admit I am slightly biased. I talk to VI and we get along. She married two of my alts just for laughs. I join the Booster raid in Faction Battlefield. That's the only time I interact with them. I have no idea if Booster is guilty of cheating and hacking or not. I hope not.

I'm still open to listening though. But this thread seems to mostly be people yelling out accusations, and not showing things that back up those accusations, except for that screenshot and video. I'm not a member of any "team", I'm just someone who's asking questions and wanting answers.

And the part of this being pixels in a game was really just me trying to put things into perspective. I already said, I think PWE should take action if these accusations are true. But I also think that you all need to take a chill pill or two.

As for the whole VI is SatSau theory... If this is true, then why didn't VI's toons get banned when SatSau got banned? I'm pretty sure he got superpermaIPbanned, but VI came around before that happened. And that would be one hell of a long con to pull off, fooling people for two years. Quite impressive. Especially considering SatSau never managed to fool people for very long whenever he was on an alt.

Then again, maybe I'm just a naive sweden innocent little girl who has no idea what she's talking about.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,038 Arc User
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    Wendy is not in booster and is really obviously just lying to sound cool on the blame train. first he/she thinks booster lost in trial on purpose yet I told exactly why we were didnt perform as cleanly as we usually do yet if he/she was actually in booster they would already know that?? #try harder.

I'm with buffybomb still waiting for some proof on what pvp hacks booster is supposedly using instead of just tossing the name around for being in bed with VI ;)
    edited January 29
    > @buffybomb
    > some honesty about extreme level of bias

first you say you are married to the VI characters and then try to act all innocent "teehee". who you think you are fooling with that act

there are many levels of evidence. as people said already they doubt the rapid rise to top end stats because of all the problems with that story that have already been said in this thread. the stats do not make sense but even ignore the defense there are plenty of other characters with similar attack and crit damage and chance. these people here been fighting pvp for a long time against similar characters. people cheating would like to make people believe that they are too stupid to see when something does not look right. it is not just vi but also other vi characters too. when fighting with every single other character does only so much damage in certain conditions and then vi or another of their character comes up with similar statistics and two or three shots everyone on the field who has red hand and then people start to suspect something is not right. it looks like vi does not do this all the time. it looks like this player picks their moments and occasion. some times can fight vi and everything looks normal and other times it is like they are in god mode and everyone dies in seconds. then look at the video and all of the accidental admissions and people within their guilds here saying that this is what is happening and then people start to understand how.

and then we have you here married to vi still saying where is the proof. no offense but you are either extremely slow and naive or a member of team deflector. i think it was very polite to say you were a member of team deflector.
    edited January 29
    > @amarantos

still going for that lie and deflection tactic. the cat is out of the bag no matter how much you try to stuff it back in

Yes

> @buffybomb
    > some honesty about extreme level of bias

first you say you are married to the VI characters and then try to act all innocent "teehee". who you think you are fooling with that act

there are many levels of evidence. as people said already they doubt the rapid rise to top end stats because of all the problems with that story that have already been said in this thread. the stats do not make sense but even ignore the defense there are plenty of other characters with similar attack and crit damage and chance. these people here been fighting pvp for a long time against similar characters. people cheating would like to make people believe that they are too stupid to see when something does not look right. it is not just vi but also other vi characters too. when fighting with every single other character does only so much damage in certain conditions and then vi or another of their character comes up with similar statistics and two or three shots everyone on the field who has red hand and then people start to suspect something is not right. it looks like vi does not do this all the time. it looks like this player picks their moments and occasion. some times can fight vi and everything looks normal and other times it is like they are in god mode and everyone dies in seconds. then look at the video and all of the accidental admissions and people within their guilds here saying that this is what is happening and then people start to understand how.

and then we have you here married to vi still saying where is the proof. no offense but you are either extremely slow and naive or a member of team deflector. i think it was very polite to say you were a member of team deflector.

Yes, I'm married to her on two of my stash toons. I log them on every now and again if I need to grab something. It's a very loving and fulfilling marriage. I brought it up to acknowledge I'm biased in this matter.

The "Sweden innocent" thing is a silly pun. A joke. I make those sometimes.

People are saying a bunch of stuff in this thread. That's not evidence. People are accusing others of cheating and lying about not cheating. And seeming to refuse the possibility that maybe they're wrong. Or maybe they are the ones actually lying. Or they are telling the truth, in which case, PWE should take action and deal with it.

I'm not going to just take people at their word. Which is why I want some actual evidence. And the way I see it, the burden of proof is on the side of the accusers. That would be either screenshots or videos. Not just a bunch of "I think they're cheating cause of reasons".

But yeah, I'm just slow and naive, since I want more evidence than just a bunch of claims. GO TEAM DEFLECTORS! What is the other team called though?
  • savvydog#5464 savvydog Posts: 1 New User
    This is some funny reading. Well done VI, you got the attention you wanted and your minion working hard for you. People dont "work" to tell the truth, they work to hide a lie. Your minion sure do come across as some holier than thou that have never ever ever used a hack or cheat in this game. coughcough. @amarantos 3k post?. For someone that has a lot to say, you sure do say a lot of nothing.
    edited January 29
    > @buffybomb
    > still asking for proof

there are videos and shots that have been sent to support. that is the correct place for them. you are not pwe and the players here do not owe you personally the burden of proof. all the evidence has been gathering a long time and then this troll thread appeared and you are seeing the tip of the iceberg only.

a loving and fulfilling marriage with someone you have not met. i suggest this because if you had no doubts you would not be asking questions and the first thing would be saying is that you had met or seen vi and know the truth of their identity. you are right. you do make jokes. you sound like a social recluse tightly grabbing onto something toxic and refusing to let go. I will make a bad joke too because you say you are swedish. it sounds like stockholm syndrome to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

i do not think that you would believe even if someone took a video from inside the house of vi player with vi character on the computer in the background with the player holding up a signed letter of confession while doing the cheats. i think you would still be asking for proof that is the real vi player and not some well set up hoax.

you are right about one thing. it is up to pwe to do something about it.
    Yes

> @buffybomb
    > still asking for proof

there are videos and shots that have been sent to support. that is the correct place for them. you are not pwe and the players here do not owe you personally the burden of proof. all the evidence has been gathering a long time and then this troll thread appeared and you are seeing the tip of the iceberg only.

a loving and fulfilling marriage with someone you have not met. i suggest this because if you had no doubts you would not be asking questions and the first thing would be saying is that you had met or seen vi and know the truth of their identity. you are right. you do make jokes. you sound like a social recluse tightly grabbing onto something toxic and refusing to let go. I will make a bad joke too because you say you are swedish. it sounds like stockholm syndrome to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

i do not think that you would believe even if someone took a video from inside the house of vi player with vi character on the computer in the background with the player holding up a signed letter of confession while doing the cheats. i think you would still be asking for proof that is the real vi player and not some well set up hoax.

you are right about one thing. it is up to pwe to do something about it.

Dude... I was being sarcastic about it being a loving and fulfilling marriage. I thought about adding a parenthesis pointing out the sarcasm, but figured it wouldn't be needed. Guess I was wrong.

And believe what you will. You seem to think you know what's going on in my head, and I can't really be bothered to correct you.

I'm perfectly willing to accept the possibility that I might be wrong. The question is, are you?
  • > @buffybomb
    > I'm perfectly willing to accept the possibility that I might be wrong. The question is, are you?

having seen what i have seen. no. the far more believable option would be that pwe are not doing their job.
  • pinks12pinks12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    These crybabies. I can’t win her in pvp: she’s cheating! I can kill her: she didn’t cheat this time. These are the same people who have trash toons. They’re the same people who whine in world chat every.single.day. Instead of wasting your time accusing, please work on your toons. Stop crying for a bottled milk.
This discussion has been closed.