test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is #VI from TheCovenant using cheats too win in PVP? (let's reach 1000 views)

Comments

• buffybomb said:

I just want to see some actual evidence of these cheats and hacks happening. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? So many accusations, so little evidence so far. Where's all the evidence that support is apparently getting bombarded with? VI has actually posted some things to attempt to prove her innocence, which is more than can be said for the other side.

And I think that if VI has done the things she's being accused of, PWE should do something about it. That goes for other players too.

Then again, if PWE were to take action against all the players who have done something that's against TOS, the game probably wouldn't have many people left playing.

At the end of the day though, it's just a bunch of pixels in a game. Some people seem to forget that.

I'm sure that is what the problem is. That players have turned in stuff and FW is sitting on their hands. Why would anyone post evidence out to the player base who has no power to do anything? Seems dumb.

I am reading lots of interesting things in this thread though.
    @anole300#5837 What is support doing on all this 'stuff' being turned in?

• galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    its quite funny that no one shows ss of cs ranks, masteries/resistances, relic, anima, other stats etc etc, like why? if you are so proud of your "noncs" char/s just keep posting dem stats, we are curious 🤷🏻‍♀️

also very funny seeing all the people who want the investigation to be done naming chars in order to get this thread closed lololol

show us more stats VI plz m8, enlighten us, pvp masta!
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 46 Arc User
    Yes
    About 2 months ago Sweetevil was also a one-shot. Joined covenant and did the same 0 to hero bs through... Lemme guess, leaf exchange? 🤠
  • jcsmashjcsmash Posts: 14 Arc User
    kyda201 said:

My first post from this account because i don't use forum.
    So let's see... some people want to point at others like 5 years old kids accusing you got beat for taking a toy that wasn't yours... If we talk about exploits, they have been in game since forever and that's all PWE fault, for their mistakes and people use and abuse them, even some that full their mouths saying "we are clean".

About the cheat, since you guys like to point at Booster guild cheating, why we don't say more, some _HOSTILE_ members (yes, i will say some members instead of whole guild as some people here, because i'm sure not everyone in the guild did it) cheated in one of the last exploits the game had, holy soul orbs from charge reward, that suppose had to be x30 for i believe 1300 points... they got x1600 orbs instead of the x30 per, and opening orbs in x-server worth in 2-3 hours of opening, result of that, got resistance and masteries up, some of them got ULTRA... PWE was aware of that, this people got no ban-3days-1week ban, yet still playing the game, because PWE doesn't care? ofc they don't care, this people feed them with money, yet whine about a broken game...

Also, seems like people here are scare of throw names for some reason... well i'm not, i can name the people that exploit and cheat the holy soul orbs from Eyrda... can start with xAlivex (if you say something about, he will tell you he took a week break from game, yet he had vendor and alt on), Quirinus_War, Iridessa, ILetum, RavenWolf, Tizali, Asmer, IrishRebel, _Kazuto_(Quirinus_War inheritor) and some of them alts/vendors, _De_Venta_, JoLaree, KamaliaMingan, etc... probably more people that tried from their guild and couldn't cheat after PWE realized the mistake, i send tickets with multiple screenshots about this people when that happen and surprise surprise, they don't care, this players are still there and csing everytime some good orb is up in boutique, spend promos and charge rewards, so i don't know why people have to point others...

I'm from Eyrda, so i have seen this on my own, not from some rumor or comment that someone else did.

Something else, the fact of some users in forum join today @wendyh#8020 or someone joining on Jan 25th @mikeblain88#3637 when this thread was made make me laugh...

Keep complaining about everything in the game, you will just fall in the same, PWE doesn't care about... Players will keep csing in every server and login every day on this "dead and broken game" as many of you call it.

This is Funny, Coming from the biggest glitchers and cheaters of all all server.. Hahahaha Not scared to throw names but coming on here as an alt ... Slow clap incoming..

edited January 27
    Shall I go on and on about all the cheating and exploits that is used even today? You must be the game clown...
  • kyda201kyda201 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Oh wow, I'm an alt now... interesting. Thought was a main, playing for almost a year... lying to myself, was actually an alt *heartbroken*

@alivex#3598 yes, you pay for orbs in charge reward, but for x30 a few times... not x1600 a few times, there is a big difference, but I guess you always right and know all. Have a nice day :)

@jcsmash I don't know who you are and i don't really care, but should talk and say all the great things you seems to know :o so staff/support/PWE can be aware and keep looking into this stuffs over and over like they doing for years and don't care about anyway.
  • almightysaintsalmightysaints Posts: 42 Arc User
    Yes
    kyda201 said:

Oh wow, I'm an alt now... interesting. Thought was a main, playing for almost a year... lying to myself, was actually an alt *heartbroken*

@alivex#3598 yes, you pay for orbs in charge reward, but for x30 a few times... not x1600 a few times, there is a big difference, but I guess you always right and know all. Have a nice day :)

@jcsmash I don't know who you are and i don't really care, but should talk and say all the great things you seems to know :o so staff/support/PWE can be aware and keep looking into this stuffs over and over like they doing for years and don't care about anyway.

You are right, They do not care https://bit.ly/2S5Ue32

• osiron23osiron23 Posts: 121 Arc User
    amarantos said:

id be happy if pwe just closed fw already. new poll, close fw!

Don't say that. FW is the best game ever.

• Yes
    Here is an example of one of the exploit of bugs in the game that 'some' use with the runes. The full video has been sent to support without the edits. The people who use this sort of thing know who they are. Not mentioning names (against ToS) With certain methods this can be detected. This is available for all classes to abuse.
    edited January 28
    kyda20, You seem to know a whole lot about nothing. In fact I think you don't know much at all. like OMG you say you don't know who I am, But yet you put my name in that little list. In fact The game had a marketing erra I don't have superman title or even close to it. Not to long ago there was a gem exploit and before that there was the lvl 90 exploit xserver jump to get gem reroll soul power and many gems for the wing chart and so on ect, And while we are on this matter lets talk more about all the goodies Mr Dom gave to his minions, Again wont say names But they know who they are. , many of them are in here reading this. Now for what you think you know. Say I go to the store and buy something for listed price, Do I get blame for buying it? when its not the consumer job to know what said price is or was. This erra you speak of was also done by many of the same people you are taking up for and maybe even you! But seeing how you must throw a few names out there and which is against TOS for flaming.. Just an FYI In closing It was I also that sent the ticket in to the Admin's saying this sale didn't seem right. Guess what, They said they would look into it and did. So about that superman title where is mine I don't have one and not even close to it, like others I'm not ashamed to post my stats see links below And once again You never seen my vendor selling anything. Wrong yet again. And for sht's and giggles You seem to know hella lot about Hostile Are you looking for a guild invite? We know that the only time that your guild ask for players to come out to world bosses is when they are getting pvp. You know those leet players. Here a list of glitches that I also didn't take part in.
    1. x server glitch = Nope
    2. lvl 90 glitch = nope again.
    3. nova pack = nooo oh nope!
    4. godlydan hax = nah to the nah nah.

http://prntscr.com/md0wia

http://prntscr.com/md1cwc

http://prntscr.com/md0wpo

http://prntscr.com/md1c3d

Oh PS Before i forget, There was a Vamp on our server and he was the only person that had the balls to stand and up say he was part of the x server glitch and asked to be ban for it. Thank you ChunkyChuck for pointing out my missing links

Good day.
    Post edited by jcsmash on
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 72 Arc User
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    Sin masteries but reaper resistances :pupperlol:

Sin masteries but reaper resistances :pupperlol:

Indeed you are right , When posting my links for my accounts my fat fingers must have hit back space. Will add the other two I messed up and didn't add Thank you for pointing this out.. Good eye
    Chucky My question to you is this, Ignored all the other thread postings but to point out a mislink loolll
    worried much?
    us sad illyfuers are still waiting for that VI overlord to post a ss of his full stats ;((( also waiting for an explanation of his supa **** defence ;(((( we want answers!!!!11

wasnt this thread made (by a guildie lel) to talk only and onlyyyy about that VI person? why is everyone talking bout other people???? ;((( you guys dont see that the OP wanted to talk about VI and just VI???

loOoOLLoOL
    Clyfar - divine priest
    edited January 28
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    jcsmash said:

Chucky My question to you is this, Ignored all the other thread postings but to point out a mislink loolll
    worried much?

i didnt, i write and try to post but it say needs to approve first, also im no worried, i quit the game after nova pack, then back when all the other glitchs happened(my error to write "happen") and to end im not even OP char
    Post edited by nyxdeath001 on
    Yes
    Let me pull an example out of the blue here..
    We had Br0ski and Ch33rful come back few months ago... as oneshots. guess what, they're still oneshots/two shots. (No offense, I'm not saying it should go faster. Love u both, mwua mwua xoxoxo)

cashshopping IS the fastest way of improving your character. Anyone going to tell me different? Didn't think so.
    -Sweetevil was a oneshot just 2 months ago, now she's pretty much as tanky as any other tanky heal out there this happened right after joining SatSau in covenant (should change ur name to VICHEAT) GET IT? WE CHEAT. HUEHUE. FK OFF.
    -Anywhooooo, now u might say Sweetevil is a big cashshopper but we all know she's not. IF SHE IS could u provide a SS of ur CS rank? No, u won't and u can't.
    -These mf's be leaf exchanging so hard they're beating the biggest spenders out there in terms of character improvement. (can I please join covenant guild I wanna be op too) :blush:

Here's a SS of SatSau aka VI: https://imgur.com/a/vli8dkI

Now keep in mind SatSau got 2 other toons tagging along side by side to his/her/it's main character in stats.
    Fkin leaf exchange OP as ****. Over and out
    edited January 28
    Yes
    From one leaf exchanger to another, Step up ur fookin game mate. :trollface:

cut the ****, ALIVEV.6969.1337pointeatabigbagoffkindicks >EVOLVED
    Post edited by alivex#3598 on
    edited January 28
    tbh those pve stats are nothing impressive like at all, theres ppl on eu servers with those stats but ok, what we eu n00bs dont get is HOW or why that person has 22k defence in arena gear WHILE keeping that amount of attack up, its literally not possible, if you want a high attack you gotta sacrifice def kinda and viceversa, and demons are not known for their high base defence lets say 🤷🏻‍♀️

so lets say that person either hax'd the **** outta those pvp stats (omg cly step up your pvp game before making any judgement and learn how to pvp already you bish stop moaning you are 1 hit anywayyy loloLoLOlOLoL), orrrr hes under some weird buff giving him that def, in that case those are not his real stats (but i dont think someone with the ego of making a thread about himself hacking "in sarcasm" would do that cus i have seen that attitude before in other exploiting situations h u e)
    Post edited by galadhwen23 on
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • jramsdenjramsden Posts: 37 Arc User
    Jealous of your servers there's barely any leaves go through the exchange on illyfue and the old waiting for spend promos to double your gold method takes months and then you gotta sell the **** too...
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User
    jramsden said:

Jealous of your servers there's barely any leaves go through the exchange on illyfue and the old waiting for spend promos to double your gold method takes months and then you gotta sell the **** too...

According to the promo calculation for long time, we are hardly getting any gold/good stuff from it anymore...i.e. spend 20 leaves (20g) and get 2 ToF (2g value) LoL.

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,040 Arc User
    @ whoever mikeblain is ive been playing a warrior for 6 years and never had my DU reset itself from "too much going on". now someone playing the game for roughly 1 year and not even on a warrior knows things about the game that seasoned players havent even seen. almost like he purposely spent a large amount of time looking for ways to bug the game out. I'm not worried about anything on my behalf or boosters behalf because theres nothing nefarious going on.

@almighty please stop linking those old as **** screenshots made on a private server about a char who doesnt even play LOL

sweet was an old player who stopped playing and then came back. funny how players get better when they actually work on their gear and get up to date gear as well. also everyone is a oneshot if you catch them in the right moment. doesnt mean anything.

and if you guys didnt abuse any holy soul orbs then idk what you guys got banned for or tried to hide your orb spam on cross for? dunno why you deny it either when y'all were literally taunting people in world chat who thought youd be banned through rift but some were unbanned before then?
  • > @amarantos said:
    > "set deflectors to full power"

what are you talking about. du reset. who said anything about that. deflecting from your admission of how the cheats work. deflector fail

how a screenshot with a character from a pwe server talking about pwe staff not detecting booster cheating anything to do with a private server. deflector fail again. you are really bad at this

orb spam from a pwe mistype in spend rewards again is all you got. deflector fail again

you should have stopped at asking for the game to shut down. now you just look crazy and desperate
  • hoonniesthoonniest Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes
    funny how some people comment the SS that are suitable for them to lol or call fake while the onessome certain ones and the video they avoid like the plague,also from what i can read out of chuck comment from context you came back to play again once you found out when the bugs started happening :) hmmmmm
    hoonniest said:

funny how some people comment the SS that are suitable for them to lol or call fake while the onessome certain ones and the video they avoid like the plague,also from what i can read out of chuck comment from context you came back to play again once you found out when the bugs started happening :) hmmmmm

oh sorry i didnt notice, my fault to be latino but i forgot to add "ed" to make it as past
  • mikeblain88#3637 mikeblain88 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 28
    > @buffybomb said:
    > I just want to see some actual evidence of these cheats and hacks happening. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? So many accusations, so little evidence so far. Where's all the evidence that support is apparently getting bombarded with? VI has actually posted some things to attempt to prove her innocence, which is more than can be said for the other side.

there has been a lot of evidence provided. it is worth asking just what would you accept as proof. i do not think that you are really asking for proof tho but are deflecting for your clique

> At the end of the day though, it's just a bunch of pixels in a game. Some people seem to forget that.

so here you just told everyone that yur fallback position will be to say it is not important

it is obvious you are just another member of team deflector

us sad illyfuers are still waiting for that VI overlord to post a ss of his full stats ;((( also waiting for an explanation of his supa **** defence ;(((( we want answers!!!!11

wasnt this thread made (by a guildie lel) to talk only and onlyyyy about that VI person? why is everyone talking bout other people???? ;((( you guys dont see that the OP wanted to talk about VI and just VI???

loOoOLLoOL

That's just it. Everytime someone is called out on som
    amarantos said:

@ whoever mikeblain is ive been playing a warrior for 6 years and never had my DU reset itself from "too much going on". now someone playing the game for roughly 1 year and not even on a warrior knows things about the game that seasoned players havent even seen. almost like he purposely spent a large amount of time looking for ways to bug the game out. I'm not worried about anything on my behalf or boosters behalf because theres nothing nefarious going on.

@almighty please stop linking those old as **** screenshots made on a private server about a char who doesnt even play LOL

sweet was an old player who stopped playing and then came back. funny how players get better when they actually work on their gear and get up to date gear as well. also everyone is a oneshot if you catch them in the right moment. doesnt mean anything.

and if you guys didnt abuse any holy soul orbs then idk what you guys got banned for or tried to hide your orb spam on cross for? dunno why you deny it either when y'all were literally taunting people in world chat who thought youd be banned through rift but some were unbanned before then?

When all else won't work, LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE DEFLECT !!!

• utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User
    Holy Soul Orbs incident wasn't an exploit per se, FW put up the wrong price tag, ppl didn't know and cshoped to try to get advantage of the promo like many other promo events. However, due to FW mistake, they banned ppl who bought the items for certain days. So, when you see the promo buy 1 get 100 free, don't do it! You need cs 100 to get 1 tiny free that sounds legit! LoL
  • darklineworlddarklineworld Posts: 51 Arc User
    No ?!?!
    > @alivex#3598 said:
    > About 2 months ago Sweetevil was also a one-shot. Joined covenant and did the same 0 to hero bs through... Lemme guess, leaf exchange? 🤠

As a sin that has played on the same server as her for a very long time, she infact has never been a one shot. Back when I was number 1 sin on lionheart I still couldn't one shot her. Maybe you should get gud or get your facts together before calling out people.
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
This discussion has been closed.