test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is #VI from TheCovenant using cheats too win in PVP? (let's reach 1000 views)

Comments

• utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User
    We have been many exploits and bugs, as long as you report it as soon as you found it, FW will fix or mitigate the issues. We will continue to see it again and again, nothing new since many other games/products are experiencing the same due to human write the codes LoL. It depends on the community helps to support the game better or secretly share among others.
  • baphomet#7575 baphomet Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 25

you know velvetstrike also used to tell people he "just csed" his 400 fragments to get 105 gold gloves directly from npc, he also said he dropped ancient runestones (which was later proven wrong as it was all photoshopped and requested to a gm by da face), and i could go on and on and on but i cba right now

i dont know you nor i know the kind of drama you got on your own server/cross server, but i have met MANY people in this game bragging about their stats, posting pics of them, saying how much they worked/csed for them, to end up being all fake and exploited 🤫 so yea

let pwe do the work, if they do anything that is, but i must admit this is pretty funny to witness

pretty curious to know how exactly you "built" your char, as for you not many others have done it the same way which is very odd

I'm counting on PWE too look into me, I have even gone as far as too ticketing myself ( lol ) as for bragging I'm not really into that, BUT I figured maybe if people saw what they are dealing with maybe they would understand more what it takes too compete~ https://postimg.cc/fk8fsFtS https://postimg.cc/64fV4jzg example here are my gloop levels from last month too give an idea~ There are a few other's out there with better gloops then me~ I might put myself around top 6 or 7 for US servers. As for 'drama' type things, the same accusations from the same group of players who are in it too try too ban me because ' I'm good ? ' , like I don't play those salty type games on world chat, I just play and stay silent for the most part. My edge in pvp I would say is my defence, If anyone decides too try that out you will know what I'm talking about and can thank me later~ CDEF at a certain point was no longer an issue for me ( since most except 2-5 people in arena set's dont have high cdmg here on US), but instead building on things that are harder too defend against has given me an advantage, such as elemental attack, since ele def isn't easy too get unless pet buffing and I'm able too not take a lot of raw damage from people with 30-35K attack which enables me too tank big groups for long periods of time. Those are some of my secret's for pvp~ Or we can just ' chalk it up too ' I'm cheating using hacks, w.e is ok with me @anole300#5837 notice me, or look into people sending excess amount of ticket's my way as this is harassment, thanks~ <3
  • jramsdenjramsden Posts: 37 Arc User
    Are these stats unbuffed? And what's your mast/res etc might as well show them all

Your character is how old and your gloops are more developed than people that have been doing arena forever
  • all this about cheat is lie, if guy is GM can you ban? >:) fool
  • alivex#3598 alivex Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yes
    @baphomet#7575 SS your cs rank and show us.
  • hoonniesthoonniest Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes
    nice stats for someone without a proper cash rank if any at all :open_mouth: and for someone who claimed they don't spreak or understand english at all you seem you can type it well :O . So hi Satsau where is your old main atm?
    Yes
    Can we see CS rank of your "SIXNIINE" character on eydra? -that is, if you still have access to it. 😂
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 72 Arc User
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    cs rank = skills in pvp?, geez man dis people is funny af. Too sad people cant cs skills in pvp at this point :(
    Yes
    :c ya maybe santa gave him all the freebies materials for astral and the reids while afking all the time.... delusional rage quiter :cry:
    Yes
    Oh look budget Rothj, aka perma dead, aka dust eater, aka Demiv16.0 mage showed up in the thread talking about pvp skills. How u gonna fulfill ur role always being dead man? Too bad he would still beat you with gears off and so would I. it's a shame u don't accept duel requests or even show up to the duels you request yourself 😂 like the rest of your guild 🤔 @nyxdeath001

*tapping my foot* @baphomet#7575 where them screenshots at. Show me yours and I'll show u mine 🙂
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    in b4 dis thread gets closed because of the "my sword is bigger than yours" game 🤫
    Clyfar - divine priest
    Yes
    Kinda funny how the people in this thread with the "huehue learn 2 pvp attitude" are the same people that used to beg to turn eydra back into a pve server when that happened :blush: kind regards, your favorite ****.
    edited January 26
    @galadhwen23 That's the issue I have because people are so jealous of my 'op' when the reality is I myself don't even really care, I just want pvp and that's it~ but when people cant win they result in other methods too try too, like what you see going on here. This x_alive_x is just upset because for a time I played on east server and was trying too build a bank roll for myself too fund a character there (since arc quests are gone now) using the leaf exchange method. Investing w.e gold I could get together , mostly from selling re-id from guild trial then using it too purchase leafs through the exchange where I could then turn some profits based on spend promo's. I noticed this trigger's a lot of player's who spend their days opening orbs trying too get op and here comes me, getting spend orbs for free and earning gold off it while selling the orbs I get based on what I payed for them per leaf. Yes, this method works. Go ahead and try it anyone who reads this, you can thank me later. Or we can continue here trying too find any other reason that is not the truth too vent your anger at me, and with that being said, this was fun~ @anole300#5837 again go ahead and look into any accusations alivex has come up with, I'm sure when you take a closer look, it will be him > and a group from LH all ticketing the same false accusations and the reason is because they are salty and I believe that is harassment right. I cant take you salty types seriously but this was fun, I guess.
    Yes
    No screens then, guess we're done here. Somehow your char went from 0 to hero and the only way to do that is by csing.. A lot.
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 72 Arc User
    I should probably step up my pvp game before making a judgment on things I don't understand.
    pure salt, enough for my pop corn *pew pew pew* *jump*
    Yes
    Satsau Senapi notice me :'( or you prefer to be called #VI and ya we "harrass" you lol same when you were in your previous guild when the pvp bug on open maps was active and you expolited it and killed everyone afking on world boss sports even your previous guildies died and yet you so clean :open_mouth:
  • so to summarize a cheating cheater who cheated his awesome stats is "now happy" for the gms to take a look at what he does in pvp from now on
    and the lying liar who lies that he is a girl and lies that he is cs free with 100% reforges and lies that his character does not know english well suddenly writes it better than many native english writers when he needs to is suddenly telling the truth that he doesn't cheat

in the immortal words of dr. evil "Right!"
    hoonniest said:

Satsau Senapi notice me :'( or you prefer to be called #VI and ya we "harrass" you lol same when you were in your previous guild when the pvp bug on open maps was active and you expolited it and killed everyone afking on world boss sports even your previous guildies died and yet you so clean :open_mouth:

because people who cant take a loss right will find just another reason or lie too spread, @anole300#5837 go ahead and look into this too, from what I have heard this is one guy that was banned perma and now people are using it as a reason too try too ban me, he was a guy, I'm not even a guy~ I'm sure you will find the same people exploiting the ticketing system in hopes of getting me banned, but it won't happen. Thank you @hoonniest for helping me confirm my harassment claims , the more you guys talk the better it looks for me. How about instead of talking and being all upset about my ' op ' come pvp with me, it will be fun for everyone ~
    Yes
    1. sarcasm bruh lol " " didn't see them? 2. still dodging your cs rank proof and fact of the open map pvps exploits :D on killing all those poor afks
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    jokes aside it would be kinda interesting to merge eu+us cross servers together for a week to have some real pvp, like good old tournaments

man i would die to see tytan vs lionheart actually, dem broken and modified skills everywhere trololo ( we dont have many pvpers left in illyfue sadly, they all got perma banned after exploiting last year LoOOoOOlLL 😔 )
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • ducky#7588 ducky Posts: 1 New User
    Yes
    “Hi ^_^ sum know if arena is work?”
  • > @"baphomet#7575" said:
    That's the issue I have because people are so jealous of my 'op' when the reality is I myself don't even really care, I just want pvp and that's it~ but when people cant win they result in other methods too try too, like what you see going on here.
    > I noticed this trigger's a lot of player's who spend their days opening orbs trying too get op and here comes me
    > I cant take you salty types seriously but this was fun, I guess.

how predictably narcissistic of you to believe that people actually think of you when they pop orbs. when talking about lionheart most there don't even care about pvp at all so to think that they are all popping orbs just to get strong enough to beat you is just pure craziness. newsflash to the insane person in the room most people do not care about pvp and you as much as you think that they do. some might be salty but i bet most are not really. they are probably shaking their heads at you for being so sadly desperate for attention. aint no prize for being a big pvp fish in a small pvp pond so go toot your own horn as much as you want but realize just how insane you sound
    if you wanted pvp as much as you say then you are on the wrong server so who is the stupid one in this story
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    "baphomet" We begin with a nick that pretends to distill evil, darkness, antiquity; it's these kind of children, those who want to show signs of blackness, those who have been furthest from it. That bad arts have been used here in this game, is an unquenchable- debatable but useless- fact. This individual is very interested in convincing the staff that in addition to being 'very dark', his success is due to doing this and doing that, and he bother to explain the secret, a thing that any competitor would do!...
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    <

The only delusion here is the one you created when you realized a guild of 3-4 players was taking on guilds of 15-18+ mains, it wasn't just your guild shapelle most have experienced this but yet your the only one that keeps talking about it. You were on the right track getting your arena gears after taking that many losses in faction / Guild trial but it's still not enough and here you are again mentioning guilds of 3-4 players using hacks deflecting the truth when really you should just try too step it up but you don't.

Actually I wasn't talking about Outlaws. Let's be realistic. Outlaws has only a handful of minorly decent PvP characters. Beating Outlaws is no claim to fame for anyone at all. I wasn't talking about guild trial either, because 1) see above comment about Outlaws, and 2) I said 20+ people from PvP servers.

As for my arena gear, heck, that's just me tagging along with some others, and I got it at their insistence. I really don't care for PvP. As for me "stepping it up", in case it wasn't already obvious and it hasn't been said enough, I really don't care about PvP. I've got the resources to go all ham on it if I wanted to, but I don't, cos I don't care. Heck, I barely care enough to even have the stats i do in PvE. Why don't I step it up? Cos I don't care, I never did. The arena gear is only there to be minorly annoying for laughs.

Anyone beating me in PvP isn't anything to crow about, because I don't care about PvP any more than I have to in order to get items for PvE. Half the time I run up and hit, turn on a bubble, and turn and chat to Art while you're all going nuts thinking you're spanking me hard or whatever lame thing it is that goes through your head. Lol, like it's significant? What a joke.

Yeah, I've reported your **** a couple of times in the past, but that was over your continued harassment of other players. Attack me, I don't care. Attack others, and then I care.

Like f..k, haven't you figured it out yet? I don't care for PvP, and no amount of your or anyone else's projection that I must care 1/10th as you insist I must will change the reality that I don't. To me, PvP is just an annoying thing that I have to do on occasion, otherwise I'd never do it at all.

So go on, construct this elaborate fantasy you have going on to justify your no lifing in this game. Whatever works for you I guess. Go you!
    Yes
    I've never once seen a character that I don't know who it belongs to run trials with booster.. In their alts or main party and have run into both several times. VI, u have never even done trials on eydra.. And what kinda fail assed troll starts off a thread trying to be funny and then on 2nd page of comments starts complaining about being harassed? Get outta here.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,040 Arc User
    edited January 26
    people who do arena every single week to maxed gloop cap have the high level gloops to show for it. 99% of the servers are just too lazy af to bother with it.

alive you must not be stalking us well enough then because shes been to trials with us plenty xD not recently, sure, but certainly not 'never'. also dunno why you wanna push the angle that no one on this game can git gud from farming if you claim to be friends with a certain farmer vamp on eyrda who did the same smart market play to build a strong char. once again you guys seem to be the ones who know all about these bugs that none of us have even heard of but certainly we are the ones using them to win (if we did we would win 100% of the time, which we dont. duh)

but if we want to all get on the same bandwagon then no way does someone get super quad crit damage ids 1k+ total without cheating, ban mrsword! huehuehue

also the number of <5 post accounts on here is just comical.

id be happy if pwe just closed fw already. new poll, close fw!
  • venomfang#8832 venomfang Posts: 8 Arc User
    No ?!?!
    i find it funny when people call hax when someone puts in the hard yards :D
    Yes
    @amarantos first of all never have I claimed us to be friends.. Secondly, Sometimes dps from outside of guild is needed and I'll ask just about anyone to join for things such as MRC. You're welcome too :D in my group's anyway, that doesn't mean I'll stop trying to pk u. That's just game content. And I don't believe for a second that vamp never CSd even though I know the amount of work he put in farming and for how long he's been doing so. See that's the difference, that Mr vamp progressively got better working hard for long periods of time. he didn't go from 0 to hero as genderfluid Mr/mrs VI here and the only way to do that is by CSing.. A lot, so go on throw those screens out there @baphomet#7575 and I'll show just a few months ago what ur stats looked like
  • alive did make one valid point. where is the cs level to prove anything been said here is true

i have seen vi and the other characters this player has. all of the big ones all have at least some 100% reforges. as we all know can only do that with a level 6 cash shop. so go on let us see this player put their "farming only" money where their mouth is and make their cs level visible to others in game. has to be level 6 at the very least. this is not about whether or not someone can get strong without cashing. this is about whether anyone can believe anything they say. if they want us to believe they are telling the truth then do that. i think that they will not do this and will just run away and cry harassment again
    Yes
    Also the vamp ure talking about daily stands around on alts with CS ranks in nightfall. 😂 and I'm pretty damn sure u know sword paid for all his **** and got the CS rank and transactions to show if he wanted to. VI on the other hand.. :)
This discussion has been closed.