test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood Vamp, help

str0ndarstr0ndar Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello,
I'm playing with a Blood Vamp, but I could not organize the healing skills right in Combat Assist.
In erc, sometimes it does not cure some and lets die, and I need to heal manual.
Anyone there who plays with Blood Vamp, could hint how to improve or send print of how is Combat Assist? :s
Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• space8barspace8bar Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Yeah sometimes the skills don't register with the server when you use/click on them. You need to use them again and ensure a good ping. Also, some of the skills might be broken like blood surge, blood mourner, etc. I am still testing them. As if blood vamps wern't complicated enough. ;)
    Post edited by space8bar on
    Go ahead, I am listening...
  • str0ndarstr0ndar Posts: 11 Arc User
    Exactly, with a bard I do not see any difficulty (only in mana, which almost does not have now :v), heals everyone very well, because of aoe.
    Vamp heals a lot, but most are individual heals, and I do not know how to do it in combat assist.
  • space8barspace8bar Posts: 10 Arc User
    Yeah, I can unfortunately confirm that blood surge and bloodmourner skills for blood vamps are broken/bugged. I still have to collect lvl 4/5 runes to confirm other skills when dyos/nyos effect takes over.
    Go ahead, I am listening...
  • budlight211budlight211 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Blood vamp skills are not broken, If you haven't re-talented with a talent compass since they added Blood Control then you should. My blood vamp in PvE gear set blood surges for 25k with crits being near 45-50k. Blood mourner works as intended, Obviously you need to have Blood Control active to use it. Combat assist is fairly easy to setup if you're still having issue I can help.
    -BoBo
    Storm Server

Blood vamp skills are not broken, If you haven't re-talented with a talent compass since they added Blood Control then you should. My blood vamp in PvE gear set blood surges for 25k with crits being near 45-50k. Blood mourner works as intended, Obviously you need to have Blood Control active to use it. Combat assist is fairly easy to setup if you're still having issue I can help.

Hello,
    the problem is that the Blood vamp looks like it only looks at one person and forgets the rest when it's with the combat assist on.
    It heals a lot, but I do not know how to configure the combat assist well. (I have Blood Control)
    I'll post some prints to show you how it's here.
    If you can help me set up combat assist, thank you. xD
    Some screenshots.

Attributes:

Combat Assist:

Build:

• budlight211budlight211 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Eh, I have a old blood vamp guide on my guild site.. seems the hosting site dropped my images.. So here's a few of my current setup. I can bot RCI Masters groups with her and my prot tanking.. not much issues healing wise. Also this is her PvE Setup which I half way through together. Her main build is in a arena setup with 600+ cdef :neutral: Working on her 3rd gear set for a proper blood DPS build, but that's still in it's trial phase.

There are skills on my setup that you may not have yet. They are "Light Awakening" skills that are very useful to make the blood vamp more versatile. You can check them on your light awakening menu if you've unlocked it. If you have any other questions or concerns. I can try to help :)
    -BoBo
    Storm Server

Eh, I have a old blood vamp guide on my guild site.. seems the hosting site dropped my images.. So here's a few of my current setup. I can bot RCI Masters groups with her and my prot tanking.. not much issues healing wise. Also this is her PvE Setup which I half way through together. Her main build is in a arena setup with 600+ cdef :neutral: Working on her 3rd gear set for a proper blood DPS build, but that's still in it's trial phase.

There are skills on my setup that you may not have yet. They are "Light Awakening" skills that are very useful to make the blood vamp more versatile. You can check them on your light awakening menu if you've unlocked it. If you have any other questions or concerns. I can try to help :)
    Bro, thanks so much for the help in the setup.
    It's been a while since I was confused about organizing the bot.
    I'll use it that way to see how it looks. :D
    Thanks again!