test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voyage Bug Megathread

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 777 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2018 in Bug Reports

AHOY Voyagers! ^_^

The Forsaken World: Voyage has arrived! With any patch for a game, there is the possibility for something unexpected to occur when updating.

** Please keep this thread on topic and about issues that have been experienced after the maintenance. **

Please make sure to include as many details as possible - for example which version/language of the game you are on, your character's race and class, any relevant screenshots, what you were doing at the time, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Most importantly, please don't forget to submit tickets for your issues as well, as this will provide an official record for better reference when they are investigated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center

Thanks Everyone!!
Tagged:

Comments

• wolfsrickwolfsrick Posts: 25 Arc User
    Ship travel bug: (Dyos Server, Language independend, Class independend)
    While traveling on the ship, other persons (invited) constantly fall of the ship, even if they are in the position of gunner or navigator. Even had the case that the ship owner was dropt from the ship...
    Rations continue to go down afterwards for everyone

When the ships landing ashore, all the lost passangers get teleported to the landing isle navigator, however npc's are gone for them [Realmchanges helpes for them], ship owner can see the npcs.
  • vamesulvamesul Posts: 8 Arc User
    Some people got 10 quest at Herb Garden from the Sign plate....but other like me have only a quest to destroy 3 ships. Is it a bug ?
    Thanks a lot
  • thaumiel#6146 thaumiel Posts: 2 Arc User
    Frostgale Fjord isnt working.
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 298 Arc User

Yeah, can't play FF.
  • docjohndocjohn Posts: 14 Arc User
    problem in the cellar at forbidden island cannot get in/cannot get out
    cannot seem to source 'golden vine' it says mitchell has it.....oh no he hasnt

docjohn
    at cellar u can get in... use Observation.. to get out .. .well use teleport :hushed:
    Mitchel has golden wines at tab " Special Cooking material trade" and you exchange them with Hyacinth
    thank you for the advice but the problem with getting out of cellar cannot port with a trade run quest...had to abandon it and now cannot get any more
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 74 Arc User
    vamesul said:

Some people got 10 quest at Herb Garden from the Sign plate....but other like me have only a quest to destroy 3 ships. Is it a bug ?
    Thanks a lot

Same for me, all I get is the quest to 'destroy three ships'. Also, no trade runs have been available to me for three days now.

> : )
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 94 Arc User
    Not new items at ferrie
    found the golden vine thank you for all the advice...henry DOES have exchange for hyacinth
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 298 Arc User

Bumping this..
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Wind bard skill Wind Wall changed from %15 crit dmg to increase %5 base attack granted by infuriate (3/3 maxed skill). But it didn't seem making any difference on my attack. It still seems same amount when im fully buffed. So i think we lost %15 crit dmg but didn't gain any extra attack on infuriate.

Some other wind bards in LH saying same thing. So skill might be broken, i don't know but pls check it out.
    Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.
    Has stopped playing as of summer 2019. Since there are not many good people left (only douchy groups mostly, no offence!) and game is itself grindy more than ever. There is nothing left for a soloer. Good luck to the rest of survivors!
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 74 Arc User
    New daily quest from Sarah the Flower-girl in Night Fall - Asks for items made from recipes that were rewards from years ago and no longer available now. New quests requiring items only some can get? smh.
    > : )
  • wolfsrickwolfsrick Posts: 25 Arc User
    docjohn said:

problem in the cellar at forbidden island cannot get in/cannot get out

There's seams to be a barrier straigt forwards on the stairs, I got down and up by jumping beside it .....

• ichdummichdumm Posts: 366 Arc User
    Not reported change ?
    Normaly stay there + start bot + wait + get the Tinkerer Lord.
    NOW this

Bot not even notice the mobs. Try serveral locations + nothing change.
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 94 Arc User
    ichdumm said:

Not reported change ?
    Normaly stay there + start bot + wait + get the Tinkerer Lord.
    NOW this

Bot not even notice the mobs. Try serveral locations + nothing change.

bot works fine to me, try to change pvp settings to only monsters.

edited October 2018
    @nyxdeath001
    did not change anything in my bot settings + PvE player, no PvP settings (dove)

Something noticed in auction

Todays Carnival something changed ? Normally in 1. Stage no char in front of "coloss" = 4 Field move. Now real dice roll.
  • brandon#3947 brandon Posts: 2 Arc User
    having to consently re verify my client just to log in my toons, clients all crashed tyring to get into FHOFHM, FF isnt working, your new maintence fixes suck
  • xnavaxxnavax Posts: 43 Arc User
    3rd time having to verify my client to get my toon on server this is stupidly **** fix the damn game without actually breaking everything
  • xnavaxxnavax Posts: 43 Arc User
    mavip4n said:

Wind bard skill Wind Wall changed from %15 crit dmg to increase %5 base attack granted by infuriate (3/3 maxed skill). But it didn't seem making any difference on my attack. It still seems same amount when im fully buffed. So i think we lost %15 crit dmg but didn't gain any extra attack on infuriate.

Some other wind bards in LH saying same thing. So skill might be broken, i don't know but pls check it out.

if this gets a fix before the wind reaper stacking bug i will legit uninstall this game and make sure PWE is ruined
    Get it Back Option @ all NPC grocer = no shop window change to show the goods + CTD
    Look like a function call is corrupted.

Ger. Client
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 89 Arc User
    padawan1 said:

vamesul said:

Thanks a lot

Same for me, all I get is the quest to 'destroy three ships'. Also, no trade runs have been available to me for three days now.

7 TRs a week, thats all you can do
    Hi

Now for some players ocean trade runs are not available. Can this game work properly ever really?
  • space8barspace8bar Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    IGN - Dejok
    Server - Nyos

Sarah(The flower girl) in Academic district in Nightfall citadel gives you a certain quest, "Carrier Pigeon" on a random basis which requires you to visit the pigeon NPC in Herb island. Upon completing this quest, you get a bound quest item, "Rose". The item description states that you are required to give this to someone who can solve this puzzle.
    Now, the problem here is that there is no subsequent quest after this to guide to the NPC that can receive this quest item. It cannot be traded or sent to other players via social. I believe that this quest requires a sub quest to guide the player further with the quest item. So, I would like to report this quest as broken or incomplete. I have provided the required screenshots below -

Step 1 : https://imgur.com/a/ZZBt5qn
    Step 2 : https://imgur.com/a/GSBB2O5
    Step 3 : https://imgur.com/a/W6ebqei
    Step 4 : ??????
    Go ahead, I am listening...
    space8bar said:

IGN - Dejok
    Server - Nyos

Sarah(The flower girl) in Academic district in Nightfall citadel gives you a certain quest, "Carrier Pigeon" on a random basis which requires you to visit the pigeon NPC in Herb island. Upon completing this quest, you get a bound quest item, "Rose". The item description states that you are required to give this to someone who can solve this puzzle.
    Now, the problem here is that there is no subsequent quest after this to guide to the NPC that can receive this quest item. It cannot be traded or sent to other players via social. I believe that this quest requires a sub quest to guide the player further with the quest item. So, I would like to report this quest as broken or incomplete. I have provided the required screenshots below -

Go to the grocer + buy "magnifying glass" (sry, ger client in use), head back to the island and find in right corner the (i mean) Admiral. Get the tips there, go to the well known scientist. And so on and so on. Next HOOK UP ist the gravestone, not solved by now (aka what to do)
  • space8barspace8bar Posts: 10 Arc User
    ichdumm said:

space8bar said:

IGN - Dejok
    Server - Nyos

Go to the grocer + buy "magnifying glass" (sry, ger client in use), head back to the island and find in right corner the (i mean) Admiral. Get the tips there, go to the well known scientist. And so on and so on. Next HOOK UP ist the gravestone, not solved by now (aka what to do)
    Nice but, you still need a subquest to complete this random chain quest. Please fix this.
    Go ahead, I am listening...
    edited November 2018
    Are ALL SARAH / KING (Ivan) /FLOWER quest are buggy e.g. hanging without ends ? Today i got the forth different one that did not end with something in reward.
    Ger. Client.
  • nimagelasnimagelas Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    ichdumm said:

Are ALL SARAH / KING (Ivan) /FLOWER quest are buggy e.g. hanging without ends ? Today i got the forth different one that did not end with something in reward.
    Ger. Client.

This quest are not buggy. you have to look a little, a lot ...
    I ave not yet found who to give the old toy, nor found the security chiefs.