test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Small Panda Magic Box not in Boutique

Small Panda Magic Box and Dream orb are not in boutique. Also, if it gets updated, has Small Panda Magic Box drop rate still the same or have you guys adjusted the drop rate for rare items? I would like to spam to get the mount but 100% for 2 ToF in the past just no-no anymore >.<

Comments

• botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 181 Arc User
    0,005% Chance for the pandas.
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 55 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 :thinking:
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,015 Arc User
    no response to this? pwe false advertising again?
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 354 Arc User
    botzlombe said:

0,005% Chance for the pandas.

With "Bulk Hybrid Spend Promo" today, really hoping they can adjust the drop rate, until then...continue hold my leaves >.<

• anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 589 Moderator
    We started a conversation yesterday with the teams about them missing from the shop. Once a decision has been made on the course of action moving forward - we'll share the information with you guys.
  • frogsplatterfrogsplatter Posts: 2 Arc User
    Its a no brainer.. you guys want my money? Better add atleast the dream orb to the mix.. otherwise i'll spend my money elsewhere.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 354 Arc User

We started a conversation yesterday with the teams about them missing from the shop. Once a decision has been made on the course of action moving forward - we'll share the information with you guys.

Thank you @anole300. Please consider new orb like this: Orb of Mega (aka OMG orbs ;p) in boutique.

Pet' Miracle (Content Rashie, Rana, Rafael, Raggar)
    Mega' Miracle (Content EB105, Order Energy Miraclex3 or Holy Shardx5)
    Paleblue Crystal x20
    Source Essence Shard x40
    Source Essence Fragment x5
    Gold Coins
    Soul Coins
    Soul Leaves
    Tokens
    and more...

system running slowly? taking longer than usual for spend rewards to come to ingame mail @anole300#5837
  • netdanetda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2018
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 315 Arc User
    All people who cashed for the two promos said that they got nothing from the Orbs. I saw 3 times a drop of 1K orbs from an orb, and those persons said the same also. What is happening here?
    @anole300#5837 , put some light there, please.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 181 Arc User
    Green ice orb has a 0,003 % chace to dropp 1000 boxes. Nothing new.
    2 weeks in a row this new pwe employee cant get boutique update posts accurate, states fortune magic box should be in but it isnt...how hard is it to check first? @anole300#5837
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 315 Arc User
    When hybrid promo ends for Eu people? 11:59 PM PDT=?..
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 56 Arc User
    > @copolong#9918 said:
    > All people who cashed for the two promos said that they got nothing from the Orbs. I saw 3 times a drop of 1K orbs from an orb, and those persons said the same also. What is happening here?
    > @anole300#5837 , put some light there, please. I cash shopped during the recent promo going o. When spend promo was active and charge rewards in charge rewards had got Panda orbs for ToF not once got 1k the drop rate for ToFs isn’t that great was getting 2ToF per orb here and their got like 13-15 something like that I put in a lot to for cs
    Storm Server Nemesis Guild
    Class: Divine Priest