test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Merge Storm Server

demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 56 Arc User
edited September 14 in Server Symposium
This Poll is about a merge!!!!!!!!!! It be nice to see the more active as well as the player base I mean if you think about it we had more fun back in the days then now not as many players as there used to be. This server has issues with finding people for instances/dungeons and other things in game raids w/e just to get things done together with the little player base we have left. PLEASE listen to our voices and heed our words on what we ask of you PWI. At least if they wont give us a merge a guild member of mine said "If they add instances raids to xserver that would benefit ppl instead of merge". which I like the idea of that too and hop they'd consider either of the two.

PS if you want neither you can post a comment below and put if you like stating "You'd like another server Merged with our Server (Storm)" which I wouldn't mind that as well... I prefer that or a merge in general.
Post edited by demonias1234 on
Storm Server Nemesis Guild
Class: Divine Priest

Merge Storm Server 29 votes

Merge us and all PvE servers together
48%
keks117saintstephentwiztidangel666demonias1234childishsmilenikkibunny10305blackovetemiracorvusottoman4everexiliaxdxdminion667mako#5718dersedulunaria#2710 14 votes
Merge us with Lionheart Server
44%
antiopeasaphiredeadslylcorndoglarchangel75frogsplatterjadedragonessxxprowlerxxyosefu13dosenachulo973sheba#3541eman0213crystalclear#5893 13 votes
Merge us with Illyfue Server
6%
roch74jespervestman12 2 votes

Comments

• bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 57 Arc User
    Both servers are dead or dying, make it happen.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • systemburnsystemburn Posts: 44 Arc User
    Nope, Storm is fine and plenty active, we don't need a merge. Don't try to bring your wc loneliness here, go merge into Lionheart. :D
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 11
    [quote="ambassadorkael#6946;d-1211902"]Hey folks,

Tomorrow, 9/11, CO will be down from 5am PT, it's estimated that it'll be down for about four hours. That'll be repeated with the exact same schedule on Thursday, the 13th. [/quote]

We might have same maint. schedule???

NVM, I saw the news...

First special maintenance

Servers: Storm Legion & Eyrda
    Start date: September 11th at 5 AM PT
    End date: September 11th at 9 AM PT

Second special maintenance

Servers: Storm Legion & Eyrda
    Start date: September 13th at 5 AM PT
    End date: September 13th at 9 AM PT
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,014 Arc User
    we dont want smelly storm people either :p
  • tweety7777tweety7777 Posts: 14 Arc User
    It would make more sense to merge Lionheart and Storm, since both PvE servers. PWE why don't you ever listen? If you even care to bring players back to the game...an NA server merge WOULD do that. The probs is...they don't GAF *sadface*
    Tweetlicious - 100 Wind Bard - Lionheart Nablicious - 100 Wind Bard - Storm <3
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 353 Arc User
    I wanna transfer my armies to Nyos instead, so can farm and solo my own, no competition/hassle LoL (jk)
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 309 Arc User
    Merge Nyos and Tytan with Illyfue. My vote.
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 56 Arc User
    I would like for another server to be merged with our server storm
  • dosenadosena Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 14
    Merge LH with storm. It's the only option I can see. merging with EU/DU/RU or whatever wouldn't be the best idea. Also the ping alone would kill the server.
  • chulo973chulo973 Posts: 2 Arc User
    merge LH with ~Storm~ our server
    dosena said:

Merge LH with storm. It's the only option I can see. merging with EU/DU/RU or whatever wouldn't be the best idea. Also the ping along would kill the server.

Merging storm and lion would chase people away, not bring people back into game. If LH want to merge, go merge with Eyrda. Storm is fine alone :D.
    edited September 14
    This dumb poll, there no option for no merge at all. Vamp vote for no merge. Storm is fine as it is :D.

Mods reading this, don't listen to this poll, it totally biased o/
    Post edited by systemburn on
    edited September 14
    I think merge doesn't solve the root cause or improve anything, 1% super OP (heavy cser and farmer) are doing fine and can beat any raids, bosses etc., 99% are poor gears status those are struggle even can't beat RCIE or old content raids. Even merge, super OP still cannot carry poor gears ppl since they need to invest more than just "free loot". This is free MMO, so can't blame FW doesn't give or speed up those 99% in "free" way. What they need is to re-invent the game play by focusing cosmetic business like they did in the past, fashion for sell etc. In term of gears that should easy to get, not paying 20D to Dar Guirgo for Legend point and either lower the instances level mode or much more easy way to obtain the gears, so we (99% players) are able to beat it without heavily spending...anyway good luck!

Or upgrade mats (paleblue, source fragment etc.) 50 leaves a piece in boutique, affordable price to attract more csers, also won't pay 1g for leaves exchange which making market even worse >.<
    Post edited by chiffoncake on
    Yep, many better ways to improve activity. This just bad idea where everyone just run with same people so nothing changes :D and storm populated enough already.
    > @systemburn said:
    > Yep, many better ways to improve activity. This just bad idea where everyone just run with same people so nothing changes :D and storm populated enough already.

Vamp sorry to say but storm isn’t over populated if anything it is by peoples alts or op characters they’ve bought or gotten free from someone else! And by having to pug alts around and load toons to fill raids or instances like everyone including myself does just to get instances, raids, &etc done doesn’t count as well. If the three main top guilds of the server imperium above all, us Nemesis, an RAWR need to come together to beat end game raids like SoS, and Dusk Melee because neither guilds have the people for it anymore then your wrong. Cause you lug around alts yourself... i hate to say but I enjoy playing with actual people then alts in raids and botting in raids that require attention makes the game more fun instead of struggling to do a raid bringing in op alts to do it less stress an more fun. But this is not to argue or debate I do appreciate your comments and everyone else’s here and feed back on their opinions appreciated. 🤗
    edited September 17
    THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM MY TICKET GUYS KEEP THE 🗳 VOTES AND COMMENTS COMING SO THEY WILL CONSIDER THE PLAYER BASES DEMANDS AND THINK OF EVERYTHING WE ARE WRITING ON OUR OPINIONS HERE TO BETTER OUR PLAY TIME. I WILL BE FORWARDING A MESSAGE SO THEY CAN RELAY ANOTHER TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE VIEWING THIS POST.
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • eman0213eman0213 Posts: 1 Arc User
    A merge certainly would be nice to see most definitely would help some of the servers that aren’t one of the big popular servers. What they should do instead of a merge though that would benefit storm server are connected realms which would be way better than a server merge. If they can merge realms where we can do instances and raids with other players that’d be sick. They can always give us additional realms for something like this so it won’t effect crucible, EB, and Eles.
    Leave price down to 50s, we are happy now ;p
    edited September 16

currently there are no plans for one at this time.

Good, storm overpopulated as it is :D

• endless013endless013 Posts: 214 Arc User
    Merging Storm with LionFart would kill off toons for a bunch of us that have a full roster and toons on both servers unless they also did something that I've been asking for, for years and open up that un-used right side of character select to 8 more toons.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
  • ataraxia#2202 ataraxia Posts: 22 Arc User
    I like storm I was there once upon a time. and I like eydra, I am here. I wouldn't feel good murdering all those nice storm peoples.
    Eyrda (PvP) East
    Lvl 110 wind mage (human) - Godifer - Born Nov 2017 -
    botany 9(Max), alchemy 9(Max), chef 10(Max), fish 7 (Max), soc 6, mine 9, adv 3, tame 2 (frozen), merchant 1, salvage 7, wep and armor smith 6 (frozen).

by over populated vamp u by nothing but alts lol or people that bought other op accounts and use them we are not a populated server if people log in more then 2 toons from each person just to get a raid or instance done because the server is dying sorry to burst ur bubble but many ppl do it not saying names but u get the point. rather play with real people then have people bot. and if a guilds from our server have to come together to complete a raid such as SoS because those guilds A) don't got the people for it or B) they don't meet requirements just to get a raid done that should tell you something. this is not to argue or debate over simply adding my personal opinion an thank u for a response.
  • wynnowwynnow Posts: 1 Arc User
    If Storm went pvp, I would quit playing. Even if it were only some realms, the game spits you out on random realms when you leave instances and I just don't need the added hassle.
  • shugah78shugah78 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 25

Don't Merge

There are plenty of players on Storm for instances. The problem is many people who could party up are not ready because they are away from keyboard (afk,) not ready in game, busy doing something else in game or too shy to get into a party and not familiar enough with instances and/or have been laughed at for it. Some things to remedy this could be:

* Prepare the population ahead of time with announcement like this: "party looking for more(LFM) ready to leave at half past the hour for...."

* "Training party, 4/6 for (name of instance) ready to leave in 10 minutes looking for levels 75 to 100." If you know it give name of npc related to the instance that will give credit for it and location to that npc. Some people don't know the lingo or may have forgotten and need reminders if it's taking a while to get a party.

* Friendly world chat message that is funny gets attention and more party joiners.

* Helpful things to say in world chat are: squad full, start another, many replies. Also a thank you in WC after a good result.

I know all the above is true because I know people in the game that need help, including myself. I don't want to merge with another server and don't think we need to. Used to be more players were helpful to newer people. Also talking more in WC is helpful to let us know more people are in the game. Many of us got out of world chat or left the game due to some monkey guy or girl nasty-criticizing what everyone has to say. Many people leave the game because most of the niches are taken out and missing npc's. Bring back the niches!

Thank you for reading this and the kind comments to follow. B)
  • avihsnisavihsnis Posts: 74 Arc User
    Would probably be better mutually for Storm to merge with Eyrda, i just dunno how the pvp/e issue would be sorted out. Would probably require Eyrda to merge into Storm, though. While idc eitherway, i think more on Storm would revolt going pvp than Eyrda going pve.

Also, i have no idea where the servers are located, but i prefer lower latency
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot

It would make more sense to merge Lionheart and Storm, since both PvE servers. PWE why don't you ever listen? If you even care to bring players back to the game...an NA server merge WOULD do that. The probs is...they don't GAF *sadface*

thank you exactly what i be saying they think just cause we CS and spend money and we log in a bunch of toons the server is active the heck it aint and they say only way merge people stop CSing and playing no one going to stop playing for a merge when they want to stay caught up with end game content etc etc. it does make sense merging to PvE servers together would bring people back to game new and vets alike and much more activity it isnt fun doing instances by urself let alone having to pug alts around to get your dailies done its work and effort when it takes forever just to get parties.
    storm isn't active so anyone who saying it is that's a lie we are medium in activity compared to most servers ive seen on top of that so many people dont even meet the requirements for the end game stuff that it is a tedious pain to even find decent people to do raids and MRCIE have to wait for guild members to be free to even get a party for MRCIE look for people in world chat its a fail/not meet requirements. if we need to come together two guilds just to do stuff like SoS or Shadow ToK etc then their is a issue when guilds are use to doing stuff with there guild. that goes to tell you how low activity is if we looking for people out of guild to help with end game content to even get our weekly stuff done and out the way to not worry about it. half of the people world chatting for instances with the 3/6,5/6 parties have alts they log in to fill the spots just so they can que so where is that active it isnt an isnt fun having to load toons to fill a party to do a simple easy instance that any one can do.
  • xarconeaxarconea Posts: 4 Arc User
    Storm is dead.... all there is to it. merge, don't care with who just make it happen. At least let us buy a server swap option.
  • light2003light2003 Posts: 8 Arc User
    storm is plenty active no need for merge :)
    wish their was something like that server swap option bahaha if their was such thing
    xarconea said:

Storm is dead.... all there is to it. merge, don't care with who just make it happen. At least let us buy a server swap option.