test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Merge Storm Server

demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 40 Arc User
edited September 14 in Server Symposium
This Poll is about a merge!!!!!!!!!! It be nice to see the more active as well as the player base I mean if you think about it we had more fun back in the days then now not as many players as there used to be. This server has issues with finding people for instances/dungeons and other things in game raids w/e just to get things done together with the little player base we have left. PLEASE listen to our voices and heed our words on what we ask of you PWI. At least if they wont give us a merge a guild member of mine said "If they add instances raids to xserver that would benefit ppl instead of merge". which I like the idea of that too and hop they'd consider either of the two.

PS if you want neither you can post a comment below and put if you like stating "You'd like another server Merged with our Server (Storm)" which I wouldn't mind that as well... I prefer that or a merge in general.
Post edited by demonias1234 on

Merge Storm Server 16 votes

Merge us and all PvE servers together
43%
saintstephendemonias1234nikkibunny10305ottoman4everexiliaxdxdminion667mako#5718 7 votes
Merge us with Lionheart Server
56%
lcorndogljadedragonessxxprowlerxxyosefu13dosenachulo973sheba#3541eman0213crystalclear#5893 9 votes
Merge us with Illyfue Server
0%

Comments

• copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 275 Arc User
    Merge Nyos and Tytan with Illyfue. My vote.
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 40 Arc User
    I would like for another server to be merged with our server storm
  • dosenadosena Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 14
    Merge LH with storm. It's the only option I can see. merging with EU/DU/RU or whatever wouldn't be the best idea. Also the ping alone would kill the server.
  • chulo973chulo973 Posts: 2 Arc User
    merge LH with ~Storm~ our server
    dosena said:

Merge LH with storm. It's the only option I can see. merging with EU/DU/RU or whatever wouldn't be the best idea. Also the ping along would kill the server.

• systemburnsystemburn Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 14
    This dumb poll, there no option for no merge at all. Vamp vote for no merge. Storm is fine as it is :D.

Mods reading this, don't listen to this poll, it totally biased o/
    Post edited by systemburn on
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited September 14
    I think merge doesn't solve the root cause or improve anything, 1% super OP (heavy cser and farmer) are doing fine and can beat any raids, bosses etc., 99% are poor gears status those are struggle even can't beat RCIE or old content raids. Even merge, super OP still cannot carry poor gears ppl since they need to invest more than just "free loot". This is free MMO, so can't blame FW doesn't give or speed up those 99% in "free" way. What they need is to re-invent the game play by focusing cosmetic business like they did in the past, fashion for sell etc. In term of gears that should easy to get, not paying 20D to Dar Guirgo for Legend point and either lower the instances level mode or much more easy way to obtain the gears, so we (99% players) are able to beat it without heavily spending...anyway good luck!

Or upgrade mats (paleblue, source fragment etc.) 50 leaves a piece in boutique, affordable price to attract more csers, also won't pay 1g for leaves exchange which making market even worse >.<
    Post edited by chiffoncake on
    Yep, many better ways to improve activity. This just bad idea where everyone just run with same people so nothing changes :D and storm populated enough already.
    > @systemburn said:
    > Yep, many better ways to improve activity. This just bad idea where everyone just run with same people so nothing changes :D and storm populated enough already.

Vamp sorry to say but storm isn’t over populated if anything it is by peoples alts or op characters they’ve bought or gotten free from someone else! And by having to pug alts around and load toons to fill raids or instances like everyone including myself does just to get instances, raids, &etc done doesn’t count as well. If the three main top guilds of the server imperium above all, us Nemesis, an RAWR need to come together to beat end game raids like SoS, and Dusk Melee because neither guilds have the people for it anymore then your wrong. Cause you lug around alts yourself... i hate to say but I enjoy playing with actual people then alts in raids and botting in raids that require attention makes the game more fun instead of struggling to do a raid bringing in op alts to do it less stress an more fun. But this is not to argue or debate I do appreciate your comments and everyone else’s here and feed back on their opinions appreciated. 🤗
    edited September 17
    THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM MY TICKET GUYS KEEP THE 🗳 VOTES AND COMMENTS COMING SO THEY WILL CONSIDER THE PLAYER BASES DEMANDS AND THINK OF EVERYTHING WE ARE WRITING ON OUR OPINIONS HERE TO BETTER OUR PLAY TIME. I WILL BE FORWARDING A MESSAGE SO THEY CAN RELAY ANOTHER TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE VIEWING THIS POST.
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • eman0213eman0213 Posts: 1 New User
    A merge certainly would be nice to see most definitely would help some of the servers that aren’t one of the big popular servers. What they should do instead of a merge though that would benefit storm server are connected realms which would be way better than a server merge. If they can merge realms where we can do instances and raids with other players that’d be sick. They can always give us additional realms for something like this so it won’t effect crucible, EB, and Eles.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 343 Arc User
    Leave price down to 50s, we are happy now ;p
    edited September 16

currently there are no plans for one at this time.

Good, storm overpopulated as it is :D